Sure Is A Summer Like No Other!

Summer Like No Other

As I wander around the party. I can see that the crowd are getting thicker and thicker. Cyndi really isn't kidding when she said they invited more than two hundreds people are coming. To what I've seen, they must have been inviting thousands of people.

"Excused Me" I said as I walk into a group of people talking and laughing happily.

From far away I can see Aaron walking onto the stage "Ah-Hem! May I have your attention please ladies and gentlements?" he said into the microphone.

The crowd who has been talking loudly started to quiet down and give their attention to him.

"Today, I am throwing this party because I have something important to announce" he paused. "I would like to announce that I had proposed to my used to be girlfriend Cyndi and she said yes. And today forward she is officially my fiancee, we are planning to get marry at the end of summer. And I would like to share this good news to all of you" he said.

The crowd started clapping and cheering after they heard what Aaron said. But I wasn't one of them. I was terrified. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. My heart stoped beating after I heard he said he had proposed to his used to be girlfriend and they're planning to get marry at the end of summer.

Why?Why am I feeling hurt? Aren't I suppose to be happy? I mean I helped Aaron got his girlfriend back, that's the whole point of dating in first place. Why am I feeling regret of saying those things to him that day? Regret running away from him...regret rejecting his love?

I couldn't take it. I couldn't take this anymore. I quickly ran away, away from the party, away from them with tears endlessly rolling down my cheeks.

I don't know how long I've ran but I'm getting tired and seconds later. I collapsed on the ground crying. I cry and cry and cry....until I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Don't cry, you're hurting me please don't cry...I'm sorry" the voice said and I immediatly know who the voice belong to.

"A-Aaron?" I asked not looking back.

"Please please stop crying" he said. I turned around. "W-What are you doing here?" I sniffed.

"Finding you" he said.

"W-why a-aren't you with your fiancee?" I asked. Then I realized what I've just said. I want to take it back right away.

"Why? Are you jealous now?" he asked.

"No!" I said pushing him away. "Get away from me!" I said.

"W-Why?" he asked hurt.

"B-Because you already have fiancee and-and..."

"She's not my fiancee"

"And I don't~what? S-She she's not~"

"She's NOT my fiancee" he repeated.

"What are you talking about? You just.."

"It was an act" he said.

"What?" Now I'm getting really confused. What is he talking about? He just announced it in front of a hundreds people and now he said it was just an act?

"I-It was just an act....for you to get jealous" he said.

"F-For me?" I whispered.

"Yeah.....Show was the one who came up with the idea but it was me who agreed to this....I know you're probabley really mad right now. I'm really really sorry, it was my last shot and I just want to try. B-But guess I totally failed it didn't I? I know you said you'll never want to see me again but I'll make sure that this time you will never see me again after~" he said but I cut him off with my lips crashing onto his.

I can't believe he went throgh all that for me. No one had ever done that much for me...Even though he lied to me but I'm still touched. Deeply touched. I am now sure of my-self, I love him, very much. And I want him. How stupid of me not realizing my feelings for him sooner?

All these times. I have thought that the one for me is George for sure without a doubt but it's not true. The one that I love this whole time is Aaron not George. But I was too stupid to see it. I was being stupid....

"Aaron...I'm sorry" I whispered after we broke off our kiss. He look confused.

"Sorry for not realizing my feelings for you earlier, sorry for being stupid, and sorry for hurting you. I know I said that you were the one who is fault but it wasn't...it was me...I was the one who's~"

"It's alright. As long as you say you love me...that's enough" he said cutting me off.

I let out a smile "Then I love you Aaron" I said.

"I love you too Gui" he said leaning in.

And just like that, we came in for another long-lasting kiss.

I was right all along. This summer sure is different but I was wrong about one thing. I did found my true love, I did get happiness and I did get my-self a HOT boyfriend. But my love isn't the one I've planned, it was the one I never imagine it would be but it turned out just right. Just the way love suppose to be......

This summer is really awesome and unexpected.....It sure is a summer like no other. 

                                                           *THE END*

***********************

......SURPRISE?!!!!?.......

Awww~i can't believe I finished this ff already! *sniff*sniff*

i know i ended this in a sudden but still hope you like the ending....

i mean GuiLun ended up together?!!! right?

Thank you so much for your endless supports guys!

hope you'll keep on supporting me on my other ff! :)

Ciao :D