[2/2]

Losing

Luhan woke up to the heat all over his body, he jumped sitting on the mattress, pushing the sheets away from his legs. He scanned the place with an annoyed expression on his face looking for Sehun in the room but found that he was alone. Luhan's body gave up to the soft mattress again, rubbing his eyes. He remembered that he had a nightmare but his memory was blurred, all he could remember was him running and running in a white endless room, running from something, running from someone.

Only seconds passed before Sehun walked in the room slowly, expecting Luhan to be asleep like he left him an hour ago. "You're awake." Sehun called, putting on a smile as Luhan turned to him. "Yeah," Luhan sat up on the mattress slowly, and started to his own messy hair to calm it. "How was your night?" Sehun walked closer before sitting along with Luhan on the mattress.

"Well, I had a nightmare." Luhan rubbed his eyes.

"Oh..sorry." Sehun said, wondering if the nightmare included his image.

"It's okay, I don't quite remember it anyway." Luhan smiled softly putting his hand down.

"Well, I made breakfast just now!" Sehun said, trying to cheer him up.

"Really?" Luhan's eyes widened. For some reason it made him feel happy.

"Yeah, actually I had to remake the eggs four times." Sehun confessed, looking down.

Luhan suddenly burst out laughing, "Just now!!" He had his hand covering his shaking shaking as he couldn't stop his laughter and almost fell back to the mattress, Sehun only gazed lovngily at the boy that still looked too beautiful in his eyes and made his heart beat faster. Luhan calmed down catching his breath.

"What was so funny?" Sehun questioned with a smirk, leaning a little closer towards his husband that kept a soft smile on his lips.

"Nothing, you're just so sweet." Luhan said sniffing before they fell in silence of thoughts. Sehun swallowed his throat before getting up. "Well, I should get dressed and go now." He said trying to loosen the awkward situation, Luhan nodded before getting up himself and walking in the bathroom.

-

'Why did I say that' Luhan looked at the reflection of his face in the mirror, 'I shouldn't have laughed' He thought. He leaned to the sink to wash his tired face once more before looking up to the mirror again. 'I should have showed him, he is wrong' He thought again. 'No one falls in love like this, love deserves a better story, I can't be falling like this. No, no, no ,no.' He felt his warm tears slide down his cheek and started heavy breathing before he palmed his face and sobbed,'I shouldn't have even thought that way' the tears increased and he started whimpering.

'He's wrong'                

                                                                                                       ***

 

On a cold afternoon on a Friday, Luhan found himself walking around the big house aimlessly. Sehun was home today, but nothing happened, nothing was supposed to happen like Luhan wanted. 'No one falls in love like this' The thought got repeated in his head over and over. Every time Sehun smiled at him, every time Sehun talked sweetly to him and every time he brought him breakfast, the last morning he did Luhan even told him he wasn't hungry. It was hard for Luhan to act cold with anyone and he felt for some reason it was harder to act that way with Sehun that just wouldn't stop acting too nice, wouldn't stop trying.

Luhan gave up on the couch in front of the flat screened big TV , he stared at his almost drawn reflection on the black screen before heavy sighing sounded out of his strawberry lips, heart beating heavily in his chest as the nightmare came back to him. Running. It was easier than this.

Easier than fighting Sehun's smile, Sehun's smell and touch, Sehun's gazes, Sehun's love.

 

He felt Sehun take place next to him on the couch, sitting very closely to him and gazing him casually.

"So, I was wondering.." Sehun said, gaining the latter attention.

"You know since we're not doing anything tonight why not go out." Sehun swallowed his throat while Luhan kept his cold gazes heading towards his husband, wanting to hide the some sort of excitement that grew inside of him.

"Are you asking me out on a date ?" Luhan blinked many times uncontrollably.

"Well, yes I am." 

"Where to go?"

"A nice restaurant in town."

Luhan nodded before getting up and almost heading to their room if Sehun hadn't grabbed him by his wrist. Luhan's heart fluttered by Sehun's sudden touch.

"I need to go change." Luhan said.

"We're not going now." Sehun pulled him a little closer smoothly. "Stay."

They kept looking at each other as Sehun's grip was getting lighter around the younger's wrist by the second till his hand fell by itself, Sehun forgot to blink gazing Luhan that his lips before sitting in his spot again.

"Luhan, I need to tell you something." Sehun said, a glint of courage in his eyes. "I should have told you earlier, because it's important." He kept going, not minding Luhan's cold expression that turned into a frightened one. Sehun sighed, looking down. "Just listen, please. I know you might not feel the same."

"NO." Luhan cried out making Sehun snap and look back at him. "Don't!" He heavy breathed.

"Luhan please!" Sehun's voice got louder. "I need to get it off my chest. I- "

Sehun was interrupted by the sudden feeling of Luhan grabbing the back of his head and pulling him closer before Luhan's lips smashed into Sehun's in a kiss, Sehun instantly closed his eyes and kissed back. He felt the whole world disappear and no one is left but him and Luhan, heaven landed on earth and the only thing he could hear was the beating of his heart, like the drums of an intro of a magic show. Their lips hugged tightly and felt so good before Luhan pulled away with a sharp gasp and eyes that grew wide.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.." Luhan waved his hands in front of him as he instantly got up when he realized what he just did, heart beating fast, he turned around and wanted to walk away but Sehun grabbed his hand. "Don't go!" Sehun yelled, getting up as well, Luhan's hand slipped from his grip.

"NO! You're wrong, Sehun. You're wrong." He screamed, eyes tearing up. He spun to his husband to face the hurt and betrayed expression on his face, he paused and his heart jumped in his chest, aching to see Sehun like this. He stepped back with fast moves. "I'm sorry." He cried before he ran to their room and hide inside of it.

He felt ashamed of himself, 'No one falls in love like this' The thought ringed in his head again. He locked the door right before he heard a light knock on it.

"Luhan..." Sehun called out with a soft voice. "Open the door. Please..."

"I can't." Luhan weakly leaned on the door, knees shaking.

"We don't have to talk if you don't want to. I know you're afraid. "Sehun said, he doesn't understand that talking was not what Luhan was hiding from, Luhan was hiding from him.

Silence.

"I need to be with you Luhan."

Luhan wanted to say no, he wanted Sehun to walk away, but the tears sliding down his cheek told him to open up, told him he needed his husband with him as well. It gave him a knot in his stomach.

"Please."

He doesn't know why but he leaned off the door, and opened it slightly, like a little crack. Eyes meeting and lips craving, need satisfied as Luhan widened the crack and Sehun walked in. Luhan let go of the door handle and only stood there when Sehun slowly approached him without a word and took him in his arms, Luhan hugged back with hesitation.

It was weird, being the cause while you're also the comfort.

Luhan took a breath before he fully relaxing in his husband's arms. 'No one falls in love like this.'

Sehun held his hand and walked him to bed where they laid under the sheets and only gazed each other for a long time, Sehun his hair in silence till his husband fell asleep, he whipped the tear on the corner of his eye and covered him before he fell asleep with arms warpped around him.

The next morning Luhan woke up with Sehun next to him, the next morning Luhan made breakfast, the next morning Luhan fixed his tie, the next morning Luhan didn't kiss Sehun.

                                                                                                        ****

 

After a month Luhan realized that he is still scared, but realized his fears have changed, it grew. Luhan is no longer scared of talking or is scared of not being good enough for someone, he 's no longer scared of revolting. Luhan is still scared, he's scared of falling in love.

He still haven't let go of the thought and he won't. It's his case, his fight and he is not giving up, he is not letting himself down. Luhan is not afraid to run. He has to prove something to someone.

Luhan woke up at 4:23 am and backed his bags.

-

Sehun woke up alone in the bed, he got up and walked around the house, he called his name but Luhan was nowhere to be found, he called him but his phone was still in the house, he asked the servants but no one had seen him. Just like he was a dream.

Sehun's world was falling on him, 'It's all my fault.' He thought. And right before he was about to walk out to search for him at his parents', he saw something on their door, a yellow sticky note. His heart jumped and he didn't want to read it, he stared at the words but it all didn't seem understandable to him.

He had to read it, and when he did, he read it more than once. He lost count of how many times.

"Dear Sehun, I'm sorry you are going to wake up alone this morning. I ran away, Sehun. I don't hate you, Sehun, but I'm afraid that my heart, Sehun. My heart is starting to beat faster."

It was funny how the words pearly fit the paper.

Sehun cried about himself and laughed about Luhan when he found breakfast in the kitchen, it was cold but still good. He ate it with a bitter taste in his tong.

'Such a stupid jerk, thinking that I could get what I want with money'

                                                                                                                *****

                                                                                                              *After 1 year*

 

Sehun wakes up everyday in the same bed alone, he leaves the other side clean and empty for Luhan. He makes breakfast for two and storages whats left of it in the fridge for Luhan. He goes to work and tries to leave as fast as he can because he thinks that Luhan might just change his mind and come back home any second. He takes care of his parents thinking that if he came back they'll be the first to hear. He doesn't fall asleep thinking about him and leaves the lights on in the living room.

Everyone tells him he's crazy but he only thinks that it'll all turn around when Luhan comes home and he'll prove them wrong. He didn't wait for Luhan before and now he is, thinking he can make it all up and fix it after he is gone.

His parents are ashamed but he tells them it's not their fault, he tells them he was stupid enough to listen to them to not fight back so it all makes it his mistake, but he still has hope and he wakes up everyday for the boy that made him feel like heaven landed on earth, the boy that changed his life. He isn't angry, if he is then he's angry with himself and himself only.

Sehun dies everyday waiting for Luhan, but Luhan never comes back.

                                                                  *****

 

 

Author's note: OK OK I'M REALLY SORRY IF THAT , PLEASE DON'T GET UPSET (if you are). Thank you for the sups. I think i will be writing Kaisoo soon, please guys COMMENT, comments make me happy and all that, besides I want to know what did you think about it pleeeeeeaaase. okbye