My Smexy Teacher

Drabble Collection: KaiSoo

"Because there's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away."

Kyungsoo had never been touched before. He had a body, and hell, he had eyes too. So when his teacher - his smoking hot teacher - walked into their class room, he was kind of surprised that he hadn't fallen over his seat and groveled at the angel in front of him. 

He was of an average height with sun kissed skin and silver blond hair. Kyungsoo could make out fine, chiseled muscles that peaked under the t-shirt that he was wearing. Not to mention his face! Oh his face! It was the handsomest face that Kyungsoo ever laid eyes on - and that was saying something because his school was filled with good-looking men.

The teacher's eyes met his, and Kyungsoo was surprised that he wasn't a puddle of goo on the floor. The man - was it even appropriate to call him that? - smirked at him, and Kyungsoo could feel the familiar feeling of heat creeping up his cheeks. What was wrong with him today?

"Good morning everyone," the teacher greeted with that smirk still plastered on his face. "I'm Kim Jongin, and I am your new Science teacher for this school year." His eyes roamed the classroom to memorize each of their faces, and Kyungsoo swore that his eyes lingered a little too long on him.

Jongin flipped open the textbook and smirked. "Well, It looks like lesson number one will be about the male reproductive system," he drawled with this mischievous smile on his face. Some girls giggled at the back of the class, and Kyungsoo couldn't help but growl to himself at how annoying they were.

"So," Jongin began, "what is a ?" 

Kyungsoo almost choked on his own spit. How can a teacher speak so… so crudely?! Jongin's eyes met Kyungsoo's again, and the former looked a bit too sly.

"Thank you for raising your hand!" Jongin told him merrily while Kyungsoo openly gawked at him.

"But, I didn't even -" 

"Yes, please stand up and tell us your name before answering the question." 

"I- I… what?" Kyungsoo asked dumbly. Jongin's eyes on him was making it harder for him to concentrate. Damn those good looks! That perfect face! That kissable smirking mouth! 

"Your name," Jongin repeated as he stared Kyungsoo down. The latter avoided his eyes as he felt himself grow redder.

"My uhhh, name. Yes, my uhh name is Do K-Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo's right eye twitched. He couldn't believe that he was making  a fool out himself. He was making a fool out of himself in front of his totally good-looking teacher.

"Now Mr. Do," Jongin's eyes glinted, "please answer my question." 

"Your - your question?" Kyungsoo wanted to kick himself over and over again after he had hidden his body for the next hundred years.

"What is a ?"

"Oh. Oh." Kyungsoo could hear slight snickering in the background. "Well, a is-"

"," Jongin cut him off. "Stop being so formal and say ''."

"R-right. Well, a d- is an organ that males have between their thighs…" Kyungsoo just wanted nothing more than crawl into a hole and die. What did he do to suffer that kind of embarrassment? He'd been nice all his life! 

"What do you use it for?" Jongin's eyes were boring holes into him, and Kyungsoo didn't know if he wanted to run away or to run away and drag Jongin with him.

"W-what?

"What. Do. You. Use. It. For?" 

"You use it for uhhh peeing, and you ummm insert it in the- the-" Kyungsoo forgot all he was about to say because Jongin had this dangerous look in his face that screamed 'Danger! Danger!'.

"For what Do Kyungsoo?​" Jongin breathed.​

"Y-you know… to d-do women," he told him and added as an afterthought, "or men…" 

Suddenly, the room felt a little too suffocating. And did it get hot? Kyungsoo made the mistake of meeting his teacher's eyes. Jongin grinned at him, but his eyes held this spark that had Kyungsoo gripping the edge of his seat.

"Thank you for that," he said, and before Kyungsoo could fully seat down, Jongin whispered something that only he could hear 

"And you know what? I would love to 'do' you Do Kyungsoo."

 

Credits to yeppeunina for the wonderful poster <3