Chapter 7

Delicate Dove

Changmin left his father house and went back to his own house. He sighed in frustration, he accused Jaejoong of setting him up to be apart of his father's company. He shouldn't have, he was completely wrong. He then stopped his car and parked as he was at the mansion, but as soon as he got out, his cellphone started ringing.

"Ne?" Said Changmin.

"Hello...ummm this is a nurse from Seoul hospital. Are you Kim Jaejoong guardian? If so Mr.Kim fainted, and was rushed here by paramedics-"Said the nurse, but Changmin had already hanged up the phone. He quickly got back inside his car and drove off, as fast as he can.

Changmin then arrived at the hospital and asked the front desk where is Jaejoong room located at. He got the room number and quickly went to the room. He arrived at them at the room and quietly opened the door, to see Jaejoong asleep looking pale.

Jaejoong nurse looked at Changmin." He's okay." She said.

"I see." Said Changmin looking at Jae.

Changmin sat there for a while, and then decide to go talk to Jaejoong doctor to see what's wrong with Jae. He managed to find Jae's doctor office and sat there, and waited for the doctor. Then the door finally opened.

"Annyeonghaseyo, you waited for a while. I had an emergency surgery." Said the Doctor.

The doctor looked at Jaejoong paper work. " What I know is that Jaejoong doesn't have any family. What is your relationship with Kim Jaejoong? "Said the Doctor.

Changmin looked at the doctor nervously. " ....umm."

The doctor stood up and looked at Changmin. " I thought you were the guardian since the nurse called you. I'm sorry but I can't tell you anything unless your the guardian. "Said the Doctor.

Changmin quickly stood up and stared at the doctor hesitating to speak. " I'm dating him...I'm his boyfriend. "Said Changmin.

The doctor eyes widen in shock, and then his office phone ranged and he answered it. " Ne... How could you have just let him go." Said the doctor.

Changmin eyes also widen in knowing that Jaejoong had left, and quickly letter.

Jaejoong was at home working on his designs until he turned around startled a little bit as he saw Changmin standing right there.

"You scared me!" Said Jae.

Changmin frowned. " I was more scared. How is it that the paramedics called me? Is their really no one else to call." Said Changmin.

"I know they called you from my cellphone, and you were the only one that picked up. Isn't that funny." Jae said with a giggle.

" Aniyo." Said Changmin with a serious tone. " It's not funny at all. You don't know when you'll die, and you don't have anyone to rely on. Is that funny?" Said Changmin.

" I never relied on anyone in my whole life." Said Jaejoong.

"That's not something you should be proud of. If your sick why not get treatment? Who are you to be proud and refuse?" Said Changmin.

Jaejoong sighed and stopped what he was doing. "I have a son. There's only the two of us. If I die my son will be letter only. I did every treatment and it developed tolerance to everything. Absolutely nothing worked...nothing." Said Jaejoong with teary eyes.

"Did you tell your son?" Asked Changmin.

"I made up and excuse, and he doesn't know about it. You know what scares me right now? Hope. The hope to live. If I believe it's possible, I will want to cling to the 1% chance of recovery." Said Jae.

"There are people who recover like a miracle." Said Changmin.

Jae looked at Changmin. "What if I don't? Lying in a hospital bed, I could die looking at the ceiling. Loving that child , spending time with him, I pushed it all aside because of work. I thought I would have time one day. I didn't know that death was so near. Is there anyone who's not afraid of dying living with the knowledge of an impending death, can you imagine how scary that is? Leaving a child alone dying..." Said Jaejoong a crying mess.

"You can't even imagine it." Said Jae wiping away his tears.

Changmin gently wiped Jae's face and hugged him. "You don't have to talk about it further. Don't cry." Said Changmin and released the hug.

"I just wanted to cry. Now was a good time." Said Jae.

"You should eat and exercise regularly. You may contract other, illnesses. I talked with your doctor, but he wouldn't tell me anything, because I wasn't your guardian. I know this doesn't make sense, but I said I was your boyfriend. Just keep it like that." Changmin said and smiled, and then letter.

Jaejoong stood there and grin. "How can I receive a helping hand from a child."

It was now later on and Jaejoong was sitting in his work chair drinking some tea. Then his phone ranged, and he answered it.

"You have a meeting tomorrow at Bells Hotel's sky lounge at 2:00 pm. You'll be meeting with the company Yunho's working for. Yunho will also be representing the company. I want be able to substitute for you unless you go yourself or you have some else to go." Said Kyuhyun. 

"I'll find someone if not I'll go meet him." Said Jae hanging up.

Yunho was sitting in the CEO office as he got a call to come down.

"Yunho do you know Hero the fashion designer personally?" Asked the CEO.

"No, I don't sir." Replied Yunho.

" His assistant told me to assign director Minhee to a position in China. While you work on the project with designer Hero. I think designer Hero has interest in you." Said the CEO

Jaejoong was still working until he heard a knock. He looked up and saw Changmin holding some drinks.

"What?" Said Jaejoong.

Changmin looked towards the door. Jaejoong sighed. " Can't you see?" Said Jae.

"Ah, the door is open." Said Changmin

Changmin came in and gave Jaejoong one of the drinks and he sat down." What are you making?"

Jae stopped what he was doing and looked at Changmin." Some design's. " 

"Ah, have you decide to work with my father's company?" Said Changmin.

" Waeyo? Are you curious?" Said Jae.

" Maybe. So you'll do it or not." Said Changmin.

"I will if you do me a favor." Asked Jae.

Changmin pouted and crossed his arms." I'm not unemployed. Actually, I'm a very busy man."

" I just need you to be my assistant and meet with the people that came here looking for me." Said Jae.

"I don't want to." Said Changmin.

" Just do it, please. It's a the Bell Hotel's sky lounge tomorrow, at 2:00pm." Said Jae.

Changmin sighed. " Fine, I'll be there."

Time went by and Jaejoong had just arrived at the other mansion he had some groceries. He came in and set them down on the huge kitchen counter. 

"Yoochun I'm home." Said Jaejoong.

Jae sighed as he didn't hear a response and went Yoochun room. As he got there he heard Yoochun talking with Minho.

" I'm jealous of kids who have a mother" Said Yoochun.

"You have a mother." Said Minho.

" Not that kind of mother." Said Yoochun.

Jaejoong looked down and didn't notice that they were done talking. Minho opened Yoochun door and his eyes widen and bowed.

" Hello, Mr. Kim...umm bye." Said Minho quickly leaving.

" Bye." Said Jae.

Yoochun frowned and got up opening his door wide open. " Why did you listen to other people's conversation? "

Jaejoong just looked at Yoochun.

" How much did you hear?" Asked Yoochun mad.

" Everything. "Said Jae.

" You'll never be a good mother." Said Yoochun.

" Yoochun, I just want...to get along with you." Said Jae.

" I don't want to get along with you. You think that's going to fix things. Stop trying to bond with me I know you don't like me. If you don't like me just abandon me already. "Said Yoochun getting frustrated.

" Yoochun, please not this again." Said Jae.

" You should have just given me up for adoption or you should have just aborted me!" Yoochun said.

Jaejoong gently tried to reach out towards Yoochun, but he slapped his hand away.

" Quickly find my father so I can live with him. So I want have to see you anymore." Said Yoochun going back into his room slamming the door.

Jaejoong leaned against the wall and sat down next to Yoochun closed door as he had tears in his eyes.

" Yoochun... My Yoochun."