Chapter 15

Delicate Dove

Junsu is in his and Yunho's bedroom sitting on the bed glaring at the floor. He then hears the sound of bedroom door opening. Not bothered to look knowing it's his husband. Yunho co.es in the room still in his work clothes, he then walks towards Junsu and sighs.

 

" I know  you're having a hard time finding out about Yooch-"Said Yunho, but is cut off.

 

Junsu just chuckles and smirks. " Let's get a divorce. "

 

Yunho eyes become wide in shock. " Junsu."

 

" You can just go back to Jaejoong and be the perfect family. He was everything, wouldn't that be perfect for you, Yunho?"Said Junsu as tears came out his eyes, but he still kept the anger filled in his voice.

 

" Junsu I love you. I already made it clear to Jae I don't want him and I don't want anything to do with Yoochun. I can't accept him. I already have a good enough son by you, Junsu. They mean nothing to me, just you and Minho."Said Yunho as he was crouched down to Junsu level. Held Junsu hand.

 

Junsu snatched his hand out of Yunho's grip. "  DON'T EVEN SAY THERE NAMES IN THIS HOUSE!" Junsu shouted as he stood up. Yunho stood up as well.

 

"Let's separate. I can't deal with all of this." Said Junsu.

 

Yunho quickly grabbed Junsu by the shoulder. " NO! I love you. I want us to be together be the perfect family we are."

 

Before Junsu could say anything his cellphone rings. He then looks at who's calling him to see that it's his sister-in law.

 

Answering the phone. " Ne, Jessica." Said Junsu.

 

"Ppalli uli jib-e gaja. ( Come to my house quick.)" Said Jessica and hangs up.

 

"Wae?" Says Junsu, but Jessica had already hanged up without saying anything else.





 

Sister-in House



 

Junsu is sitting in the living room of Jessica's luxury house. Taking a sip of his beverage she served when he arrived. He frowned as he didn't want to be here and he didn't want to hear anything from Jessica about paying her back. If it's about money he said he'll pay her back. He then turned his head as he headed clicking against the white marble polished floor of a luxury sound of a pair of heels.

Jessica smirked as she walked in the living room and sat down on the couch across from Junsu. Dressed in a light pink, blue, and white knee length tight, pencil skirt. Then with a tucked white blouse, and a light pink pair of pump heels, with a golden brand of initials of "KH".She smirked even wider and crossed her legs, and also took a sip of her beverage.

 

" Why did you call me here? Huh. If it's about the money I've borrowed, I said I'll pay you back." Said Junsu looking away.

 

Jessica sighed and rolled her eyes as she gazed at her light pink polished nails. " It's about that rich friend of yours, Jaejoong."

 

Junsu turned his head with a frown. "What?"

 

Jessica looked up at Junsu. " I saw your friend in the hospital. It seems  like he's really close with the nurse's there. When I asked the nurse for his room number, she said personal visits aren't allowed and was stonewalled. That man...

he must be seriously ill."

 

Junsu eyes widen in what Jessica is telling him. " Right now... What are you saying?"

 

" I think he has a terminal illness!"Said Jessica with irritation.

 

" No. You must be mistaken."Said Junsu in shock.

 

" If it's not that, why is he hiding in the hospital? "Said Jessica.

 

Junsu looked down and frowned.

 

" Ah, and a rumor is flying around that you're getting a divorce. If you're thinking that, clear that from your mind. You said Jaejoong came to Korea originally to find his child's father in which is Yunho you can't deny it. Since it looked like he's dying he came to hand over the child...

You still don't get it?" Said Jessica as she looked at Junsu confused face.

 

Sighing. " Don't think about rejecting your luck, but stick to Yunho like glue. To put it bluntly, if that man dies, who gets that huge fortune? It's completely Yunho's son! If you just stay still and raise the child, it'll be as if that fortune is yours."Said Jessica smiling.

 

Junsu looked at the floor smirking.

 

"From my wedding to now, I've suffered looking after my in-laws. Isn't it about time for me to benefit from you?" Jessica said taking another sip of her beverage.






 

A Week Later

 

9:00am



 

A week had passed and Jaejoong is back home. Now it's early in the morning Jaejoong is working on the torn suit that Junsu had ruined. Wincing in pain as his chest, stomach, and hands ached. Closing his eyes waiting for the pain to leave. Then opening them back he smiled as he didn't have that much to go in fixing the suit.

 

" Mom."

 

Jaejoong turned his head to see Yoochun. He smiled once he sees Yoochun. Yoochun, walks towards him with a crown.

 

" Why are you working? Is that an order from someone? I thought you said you're down with work.?" Asked Yoochun with anger.

 

" It's not for an order, Yoochun, I just decide to make it. Do you like it? It's a suit made for a wedding." Said Jae caressing the suit.

 

Yoochun frown disappeared from his face. " I like it. It seems exactly my style."

 

Just by hearing that, Jaejoong had a big smile on his pale face.

 

"Yoochun let's go play some basketball."

 

Yoochun turns his head and grins to see Changmin. "Ne."

 

Jaejoong with a smile still on his face watches them leave. But, then the pain comes back more intense. Gripping his chest. The pain increases and Jaejoong carefully folds the suit neatly and with shaky hands he puts the suit in a box with a sunflower on the top. He then gets up and goes to the couch and lays down.

 

Soon Yoochun comes back in the mansion and Jaejoong quickly sits up, trying to ignore the pain. Yoochun comes to his side and grabbed his hand pulling it. Signaling him to get up.

 

Jaejoong chuckles and winces. " Wae? Yoochun."

 

"Hyung said he'll take us shopping, so let's go." Says Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong chuckles more and looks up to see Changmin smiling at him and then winked. " Okay, Yoochun. "



 

Mall


 

Changmin, Jaejoong, and Yoochun are at the mall shopping. Now there in a clothing store and Jaejoong smiled at the cute sweaters.

 

"How's this?" Asked Jaejoong holding up a dark blue sweater, with a light blue neck line. Changmin gives him a weird look.

 

Jae chuckles. " Wae? Is it weird? "

 

Changmin grins. ". Hey, you're the designer here? Aren't you suppose to know, what's good to wear." Says Changmin as he quickly gives Jae a peck.

 

Jae's eyes widen, but softens and he smiles.

 

" Eomma!"

 

Jaejoong and Changmin turn around to see Yoochun coming out the fitting room wearing a black sweater, with three dark blue stripes around each sleeve. Jae grins as he looks at his handsome son. Changmin smiles and then stops one of the employees that is walking by.

 

"Excuse me, can I get another one of those sweaters?" Asked Changmin.

 

Now Jaejoong stood by Yoochun wearing the same sweater. Yoochun smiles.

 

Changmin looks at them. " It looks good."he says as he pulls out his IPhone six plus getting ready to take a picture.

 

"I'm taking the picture. Hana,dul,se." But Changmin frowns as he looks at the picture he took." Ehh. You guys are too both stiff."

 

Jaejoong looks at Yoochun. "Smile." They both smile as Changmin takes a picture again.

 

As they continued shopping Jaejoong eyes widen as strong sharp pain struck his chest. It is a completely different than he has experienced. Panting really hard as he's having a hard time breathing. Jaejoong then feels Changmin gently takes his hand.

 

"Jae, what's wrong?" Asked Changmin in worry.

 

The pain just kept getting worse. It's so bad words can't seem to form in Jaejoong's mouth. He started to get even more paler. Yoochun looked extremely worried.

 

"Mom! Are you okay?" Yoochun says.

 

Jaejoong then felt his eyes go back and everything went black. Changmin acted fast and caught Jaejoong.

 

"MOM!"

 

"Someone call an ambulance!"




 

SEOUL HOSPITAL




 

" Hyung tell me what's wrong with me mother. Now."Said Yoochun with a red and wet face.

 

Changmin sighed he's been trying everything to get Yoochun to calm down, but nothing isn't working.

 

"Yoochun it's just-" Says Changmin, but gets cut off.

 

"Don't give me that crap! Nani ga watashinohaha to issho ni machigatte imasu ka? (What's wrong with my mother?)" Shouts Yoochun.

 

Changmin just grabbed Yoochun and pulls him in a tight hug. Yoochun instantly starts crying and Changmin rubs his back.

 

"Shhh-shhh. Just calm down. It's not my place to tell you. Your mother should be the one., but right now sat here I'll go check and see if you can see him yet." Said Changmin giving Yoochun comfort.

 

Yoochun just nods.

 

Changmin the release, Yoochun from the right hug and gets up and leaves. Soon and your passes as Yoochun sits alone in the VIP waiting room watching people come and go. Soon Changmin comes back and Yoochun quickly stands up.

 

" Come on, your mom wants to see you."says Changmin

 

Yoochun then walks next to Changmin as he lead him to the hospital garden. In the distance he sees his mother wearing a town and an IV attached to his wrist. His mother looked sickly pale and has dried lips. Jae turns to see Yoochun and smiles. Yoochun quickly comes to his side. Jaejoong stretched his arms out and Yoochun quickly hugs him. Changmin just stood afar.

 

"Are you sick mom?" Yoochun asks as he buried his face in his mother's neck.

 

They break the hug. "L-let's go for a walk."says Jae in a weak voice.

 

So now they're both walking down the a pathway while holding hands. Silence just took place for awhile.

 

" My mother, your grandma use to tell me a story."Said Jae.

 

"Grandma." Says Yoochun.

 

"Ne." Replied Jae.

 

" On a mountain...there was a mother bird and she had nine chicks."Said Jae.

 

"That's a lot." Yoochun said.

 

"Then one day, there was a big fire so all the animals ran away. The mother bird was so shocked she flew towards the sky, but she remembered her chicks. Since the chicks couldn't fly the mother bird was worried that the fire would consume her chicks so she spread her wings and blocked the flames." Says Jaejoong.

 

"Did she die?" Asked Yoochun

 

"In their dead mother's embrace the chicks didn't lose a feather and, survived, all of them. And then in the dead mother's embrace, they played...and slept. Until their mother's body completely disappeared, they were together. Back then I thought it was weird that my mom would tell me the same story over and over. But I think I understand now.

Yoochun, if I were to go back  twelve years, I wouldn't have had you. Even though the best thing I've ever done in my life was having you. It's also what I regret the most." Said Jaejoong tightening his hold on Yoochun's hand.

 

"Wae?" Says Yoochun with tears falling down his face.

 

"Because I can't stay with you for long. I really don't want to say this, but Yoochun, I don't want you to hear this from anyone else. Nothing in this world last forever. Everyone in this world says goodbye. But for us, that time might come earlier. We're just saying goodbye a bit sooner." Says Jae crying as well.

 

Yoochun coughed as tears are pouring down his face. "M-mom, are you d-dying?" Asked Yoochun crying.

 

Silence.


 

"Mmmm. Ne." Says Jae choking on his tears.

 

Yoochun opened his mouth, but no words. Tears just continue to come fast as he started to breath hard. Yoochun was breaking down bad. Jaejoong quickly pulled him in a hug. Yoochun tighten his hold on his mom crying.

 

"My s-son. My Yoochun. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can't stay with you for a long time. I didn't know I would end up leaving this soon I...

Didn't know I loved you this much. Because I was having a difficult time, there were many times I wanted to give up. I'm sorry for that too, that I'm such a foolish mother, I'm sorry for that too. That I can only say these words to you, I'm...really

sorry." Said Jae holding Yoochun crying and rubbing Yoochun's back.





 

Jaejoong is now back in his hospital private room sleep. Yoochun is lying on the side of him wide awake. Yoochun looked at his mother as a couple of tears fell from his eyes. He then leans up to his mom and kissed his cheek.

 

"Joesonghabnida Eomma." Said Yoochun as fell asleep alongside his mom.



 

There Days Later




 

Yoochun haven't been to school for a couple of days now. His mother hasn't been doing to good. Jaejoong has not been eating, his paler, and it's difficult for him to breathe. Since he's been so worried about his mom.

Even though Changmin been at the hospital taking care of his mother. He has to be by his mother's side. It seems like each passing day his mother is getting worse. Yoochun goes back and forth from home to the hospital to shower and change clothes.

 

Now he's sitting in a chair holding his mother's hand as he watched him sleep. Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and gave a weak smile at Yoochun, and Yoochun sadly smiled.

 

Jaejoong started to set up and Yoochun quickly helped his mother. "Shouldn't you be in school?"

 

"I'm not going to attend anymore." Says Yoochun.

 

" Waeyo? Yoochun you need your education."Said Jaejoong weak voice.

 

" Ani. I have to take care of you."Said Yoochun.

 

"Yoochun, at least go back abd stay in school until we move back to Japan in six days." Said Jae.

 

"Shiro." Yoochun said.

 

" Please, Yoochun."Says Jae.

 

Yoochun sighs and looks down. " Fine."

 

"Good. You don't have to worry I will be alright." Said Jaejoong giving Yoochun a weak grin.


 

SCHOOL


 

3:30pm


 

It is sitting at his desk finishing up some of his homework as school is already over. Changmin is going to pick him up, but he said he will be a little late. So Yoochun decide to do his homework.

 

Finishing up Yoochun started to put his books away and put his pencils in his pencil bag. He then grabbed his bag getting ready to go, but stopped as he heard his name being called.

 

"Yoochun."

 

Yoochun turns his head to see Siwon and he frowns. "What do you want?"

 

"I just came to apologize to you." Say Siwon in a sincere voice.

 

Yoochun raised an eyebrow in confusion. " For what?"

 

Siwon scratched his head. " For being a total jerk to you since you started school here. And I also heard you're moving back to Japan, and so I wanted apologize. I just became really jealous and mean since you've been getting all the attention. I just hope we can be friends, but I'm really sorry."Said Siwon looking down.

 

Yoochun looked at Siwon for awhile,but smiled at least he's being honest and sincere. "I would like to be friends." Said Yoochun smiling.

 

Siwon eyes widen and he grins. "Awesome. When have to hang out before you leave and when you come back to Korea we have to hang out. I got your back Chunnie.

 

Yoochun glares at Siwon playfully. " Really, Chunnie."

 

"What it's the perfect nickname for you." Said Siwon messing up Yoochun's hair.

 

Yoochun chuckled and fixed his hair. " Well, see you later." Yoochun said leaving.

 

Yoochun just chuckled Siwon wasn't all that bad. Yoochun was now walking down the hallway. He then turned left and started to walk down the stairs, but he stopped. Pulling out his cellphone. Dialing Changmin's number. Putting the phone to his he smiled as Changmin answered, but his smiled disappeared as a strong force from behind pushed him.

 

The cell phone flew from Yoochun's hands as he fell down three flights of stairs. It was all like a rush of adrenaline. His limbs tumbling over one another, twisting, and hitting against the rise and run of the stairs. Body bruised and battered and his head being tossed around like a bag of candy. Soon his body landed hard on the bottom of the stairs next to his phone.

 

Yoochun is laying flat on his stomach head turned towards the entrance of the school. Blood slowly falling down his face. Yoochun looked at his cracked cell phone as he can hear Changmin, and then slowly closes his eyes.




 

" I'm on my way, Yoochun. "