Jung's Playground

It's Just Business

Markets. Stocks. Graphs. Charts. Corporate. Money. Business.

A life at its finest that us, Jungs, hold dearly to our hearts. From early age, instead of of playing with the other kids in our age group with toys and outdoor activitie (ew), our father had enrolled us within three side classes of mathematics. By the time my sister and I had reached the age range of our high school graduations, we had already accomplished establishing a productive idea in building stocks within our family's Corporation. While others went to Prom, my sister and I went overseas to speak about business plans with the company's international branches.

Work is fun. Especially when you're good at it.

"Uhh, Ms. Jung? Spectrum Industry's Director called again. He was wondering on whether or not you and your sister were still attending his party tomorrow night. He wants to discuss further plans of conjoining businesses." The soft spoken secretary of mine had reminded me from the crack between the wooden door and the wall.

My eyes lifted themsleves form my computer screen to direct my attention towards the latter, "Him again? Gross. Unnie and I said hello to him once to drive him away, now he's attempting to gain some sort of opportuity with us. He's practically crawling all over Unnie's and I's skin."

"Should I cancel?"

I paused for a moment to gather my thoughts, "I'll ask my Unnie. We'll let you know within the matter of 12 minutes, I don't really know our intentions of going there tomorrow will be. Stand by, arraso?"

She nodded her head in understanding before retreating back to her desk just outside my office. I traced my hands back to my keyboard, followed by my gaze. I clicked open the application that stated 'EMAIL', to communicate with my sister via computer. Thus, enabling me to stay seated in my comfortable desk chair.

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Yah! Unnie! What's this thing about us going to that dumb party tomorrow for that creep?! Ugh, you know he couldn't even take his eyes off us when we greeted him! BLEH. -_-

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

No arguing with me, Soojung! Besides we're going there for a the good of our Corp, duh? Expand and Conquer. Plus, it's free food. We can use him as a bit of slave, so that he can cater to our every whim. And keep in mind that there is no way in hell that we'll be having him take any of the profits. He is just another partner in our little world.

I smirked at her last comment, my Unnie definitely knows her ropes in this industry.

"Kim?" I beckoned my secretary. Not a few seconds later she came scurrying through my door, avoideing eye contact with me.

"Y-Yes, ma'am?" She said beneathe her voice as she continued to stare down at the ground.

"Tell Mr. Whatever the Director of that pointless Company that we will be attending. With the exception on whether or not the party can wow us with the music and fashion." I smiled and gestured her away with my hand.

I leaned back into my chair and threw my head back before jumping onto my feet, "UNNIE!"

My voice sounded through the building, in hopes of traveling to the ears of the petite woman down the hall. "YAH, SOOJUNG!"

"THIS MEANS WE NEED TO SHOP FOR A NEW OUTFIT!"

"OMG YOU'RE RIGHT!"

I chuckled to myself, sitting back down into the padded chair.

Adding a new business partner, eh? Whatever is best for the Corporation, and makes us more money. Play our cards correctly, and we'll definitely charm this guy and his company in between our fingers as all others did. As everyone is well known of our Corp's motto, "Business is a Jung's Playground."


I know I've been holding out on this story, but now I've finally found a way to progress it! Hope you guys like it! Upvote and comment on it please?

Sora.