Saviour

I fell in love with my brother [DISCONTINUED]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfKe1Csk4hA


10 Years after the accident

Myungsoo stood in front of the doors of the church. He slipped his hands into the pockets of his jeans and walked away from the wedding preparations.

How dare his father replace his mother with another woman. It’s like he forgot about the woman he spent nearly half of his life with.

Myungsoo kicked a pebble on the ground. ‘Stupid Old Man’ he muttered angrily, quickening his pace to get as far away from the church as possible.

He reached a small park and sat down on a bench. He shut his eyes and thought about everything that happened the past 10 years.

He hated his father for everything that happened during those 10 years. He hated that his father wasn’t at home all the time. He hated that his father lied about having a relationship. He hated that his father didn’t tell him that he was getting married. He hated that his father decided to bring a woman other than his mother into the family.

He just hated his father.

Myungsoo balled his fists together and stood up from the bench. He needed to calm himself. He needed to clear his thoughts.

He walked around the park, taking in the scenery with his observant eyes. He stopped behind a water fountain and watched as children played happily with the water. Some were squealing and giggling as their parents playfully splashed water at them, playing along.

Myungsoo smiled softly as a little girl came up to him and playfully hid behind his legs. Another little boy ran to him and tried to catch the little girl. The two children laughed gleefully while playing catch roundabout Myungsoo’s legs. Unleashing the child in him, Myungsoo scooped the two children up and spun them around while they squealed and squirmed cheerfully.

Truthfully, Myungsoo had never had this much fun since the accident. Playing with children helped make him forget about his problems he supposed.

He let the giggling kids down and they hugged his legs and ran to their parents.

Myungsoo was about to get out of the fountain when he heard a scream.

He spun around and saw you struggling in the hands of a heavily tattooed man. Two other guys were around you and they were sniggering. One of them was holding on to your bag and was threatening to empty the contents into the water.

‘Yah!’ Myungsoo yelled out.

You looked up and saw him standing in front of the gangsters. His face was expressionless. The gang leader who was gripping your hand looked at him.

‘Let her go’ Myungsoo ordered.

‘Or what?’ the leader challenged, smirking.

‘Or I’ll make you’ Myungsoo simply said.

The two grunts hooted. The leader cackled and nudged the grunt who was holding your bag to throw it into the water. ‘No!’ you screamed, struggling to take your bag away ‘Please don’t throw my bag into the water!!’

But too late, the grunt had already emptied the contents of your bag into the water. You watched in horror as your precious camera plopped into the water along with its lenses and extra memory card. Your eyes watered as the camera you worked hard for plunged into the water.

Myungsoo saw your expression changed and knew that they had gone too far. He immediately swung his arm and smashed his fist into the face of the grunt who threw your bag into the water. You heard a crack when his fist met the grunt’s nose. The grunt fell into the water, tainting it red.

The leader let go of your wrist to swing a punch at Myungsoo but he was faster and kicked him in the shin. The leader doubled over in pain, giving him the chance to kick him aside.

The last grunt was frozen in fear. When Myungsoo turned around and glared at him, he immediately scrambled to escape.

You watched as Myungsoo stepped into the water to retrieve your bag and its contents. He went up to you and handed you the wet bag. You hesitated before taking it.

‘Th- Thank you’ you stuttered, bowing clumsily.

Myungsoo stared at you expressionlessly before turning around to walk away.

You watched him go away. You wanted to follow him but you were rooted to the ground as if the aura he gave off intimidated you.

Just then, your phone vibrated in your shorts pocket. You fished it out and looked into the screen

From: Umma
Did you forget about the wedding? Hurry over I don’t want you ruining this for me again.You always do.

You replied back with an ‘okay’ and hurried off to the wedding.

Why didn’t your mother ask about why you were late? Didn’t she know that her daughter nearly got killed? And there she was only caring about a stupid wedding.

 


Annyeong! Co-author rawrsungyeollie imnida :3
I'll be helping IsabellaChocolate with this fanfic so please anticipate more updates from the both of us :D

Also please give this story alot of love by commenting~ ^^

I'm totally not bribing you with Sungyeol just for you to comment  Have some hearts from our Choding, Sungyeol~ ^^