Chapter 1; The past

I fell in love with my brother [DISCONTINUED]

"Appa! Appa!! Where are you bringing him?!" An eight year old kid screamed staring at a dead body being carried. "Appa.. Don't leave me... Bring me along..."

My mother gripped my shoulder as to not let me run to my father. "Umma, where are they taking appa to?" tears blurred my vision.
My mother kept quiet as tears too formed on her eyes.

~2 years later~

Two years have passed, appa still wasn't here.. "Umma, when will appa come back?" I asked clueless. "~~~~~~~~-ah." umma said while caressing my cheek. "Why umma?" I asked again.

Tears now formed in her eyes. I wiped her tears as she replied, "Appa's now in heaven ~~~~~~~~-ah. He's up there, in a better place"
"What do you mean umma?" Still clueless, I asked. "Appa died.... Appa will not come back...."

Tears were now visible in my eyes..  "APPPPPAAAAA" I screamed as loud as I can. I cried as umma hugged me tight.

________________________________

"PEEP PEEP" "KABOOOOOOOOM" 
"Weweeeep weweeep weweeep" The sound of an ambulance was heard. Myungsoo watched as the ambulance containing his parents inside drove away. "UMMA!!! APPA!!!" He screamed. Myungsoo was not severely injured - infact, there weren't any scratches found on his body though the accident was severe. He was lucky.

-----
"I'm sorry, your wife couldn't make it, she lost quite alot of blood." The doctor said to Mr.Kim. Tears filled his eyes as he walked to where Myungsoo were.

"Myungsoo-yah, let's go home first" Mr.Kim said as he faked a smile.
"Where's umma?"Myungsoo asked his father. "Umma will be back soon" Mr.Kim answered while dragging Myungsoo to the car.

~1 year later~
"Umma... Umma!! UMAA!" Myungsoo screamed. His father ran in the room shocked "Myungsoo-ah, what's wrong?"
Myungsoo rubbed his eyes and wiped the cold sweat on his forehead. He stared at his shocked father near his door. "Appa, I dreamt about umma..."  "Appa, where is umma? 1 year had passed..." Myungsoo asked his father. Mr.Kim fell quite.
"Appa...?"

"Umma....." Mr.Kim began "Died in the car accident.. That day" He then continued.. "Umma?! UMMA!!!!!" Tears formed in Myungsoo's eyes. "APPA! YOU LIED TO ME! YOU LIED TO ME!!!" Myungsoo screamed while running out of his room. All in his mind was running away from his father. He didn't want to see his father anymore. His father had lied about his mother coming back.


"MYUNGSOO-YAH!" Myungsoo heard is father screamed as darkness took over "You lied to me...." ......


__________________

Yeah, i'm a bad writer TT
Mianhae if it's boring ... ~~

COMMENTS?