Myungsoo.... oppa?

I fell in love with my brother [DISCONTINUED]

 

The wedding ceremony ended quiet smoothly. Your mother looked happy beside your new step-father. They walked down the aisle with the wedding march playing in the background. You thought she actually looked pretty smiling and holding hands with her new husband.

Even L.Joe commented about how her smile made her look nicer. ‘I think I know where you got your good looks from’ he said. You laughed and nudged him in the ribs.

You took pictures of the wedding with your phone since your camera was busted. You didn’t notice where you were walking and bumped into someone behind you.

Embarrassed, you quickly turned around and bowed profusely. ‘Mianhe’ you apologized.

The person you bumped into chuckled and you looked up to see your savior and new step-brother Kim Myungsoo.

‘You’re quite clumsy aren’t you’ Myungsoo said, amused. You blushed and looked down ‘Mianheyo…’

Myungsoo chuckled again and lifted your chin up with a finger. ‘Why are you blushing, ~~~~~?’ he asked, obviously teasing.

You blinked. ‘A- Ani! I’m not b-blushing!’ you stuttered, backing away. Myungsoo grinned and pocketed his hands in his jeans pocket ‘Amusing. You’ll be nice to have around’ he commented.

‘YAH NAPPUN NEO!’ L.Joe yelled, jumping onto Myungsoo’s back and attempting to strangle the much taller male ‘DON’T YOU DARE HURT MY YEOBO!’

‘Yeobo?’ You asked, raising an eyebrow.

‘Yeobo?’ Myungsoo repeated ‘What happened to that other girl Jisook?’

‘Yah! You know there’s no other girl in my life but ~~~~~’ L.Joe said, clinging onto Myungsoo’s back.

‘Lies~’ you sang ‘I’m pretty sure there was a girl named Jinah before.’ Myungsoo nodded ‘And also Eunji and Saehee’ he pointed out. ‘And Chanhee too!’

L.Joe gave Myungsoo a look. ‘Chanhee’s a guy’

You gasped and pointed at L.Joe accusingly ‘Maybe you have a guy complex!’

‘WHAT.’ L.Joe gasped and got off Myungsoo’s back. He clutched his chest and said, horrified ‘Two of the people who teases me a lot are now siblings. I think I’m going to die now’

Myungsoo shook his head and turned to you ‘He’s such a drama queen’

You giggled and nodded ‘I know right’

---

‘Myungsoo-yah! Help them carry their bags’ Minsoo said to his son as soon as the car arrived at the Kim house. Myungsoo silently went to the boot of the car and took out the numerous bags your mother had. He wondered why she even had a lot of bags.

He managed to carry all of them to the house and went back to the car to take your bags. He saw you standing at the back of the car struggling with your own bag. He swiftly went up behind you and took your bag from your hands.

‘Hey I can carry that myself!’ you protested, tagging behind him as he went back to the house.

Myungsoo dropped your bag at a room on the second floorYou stared in awe as you saw the simple but beautiful room. Your room had never been this big due to the small space of the apartment your mother could barely afford.

‘Like what you see?’ Myungsoo asked. ‘This is pretty’ you whispered audibly, taking small steps into the room.

Myungsoo followed you in ‘Of course it’s pretty. It was my room up until yesterday and today it’s yours’

You winced, feeling guilty ‘I’m sorry…’ Myungsoo shrugged ‘It’s okay. The attic’s not all bad’

I feel like an intruder in his house…’ You thought to yourself.

You snapped out of your thoughts when Myungsoo started playing with the back of your hair. You turned around and were immediately face to face with him. You could feel the color creep up your face.

Myungsoo smiled and put his hands at his back innocently. ‘Since you’re my little sister now, don’t you want to ask me what should you call me?’

You tilted your head; the thought never crossed your mind before but since he brought it up, you wondered too.

‘Uhh… What should I call you?’ You asked

Myungsoo bent down so that his lips were right next to your ear. ‘I think oppa would sound nice’ he whispered smoothly.

With that, he chuckled and went out of your room leaving you completely rooted at your spot.



 

Annyeong! Mianhe for not updating for months oAo
We hope this chapter and others to come will make up for it ><
We'll try our best to keep updating.

Thank you for your support in this story 
- Co-author Moonsoo <: