Umma's true colours

I fell in love with my brother [DISCONTINUED]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RGXqb1sqc&ob=av2n


 

When you got to the church, your mum’s friend pointed out the dressing room. You quickly ran into the room and saw your mum in a wedding dress and her friends cooing over her.

‘Aigoo! Kim Minsoo must be really lucky!’ one of them said

‘Well of course he is~’ another argued good-manneredly ‘Women like Lee Jihye don’t just appear at your doorstep you know’

‘Aish Jihye-ah, you’re so lucky to be born with natural flawless skin!’ one of them cooed.

It was true. Your mother was in her late forties but she was still the picture of beauty. She was so pretty that she could pass for a 20 year old. She had natural flawless skin and her wrinkles were not that visible. A lot of your friends sometimes mistook her for your sister.

Your mother only giggled modestly at the compliments. You felt sick. You hated how your mother is like this with her friends but very hard on you. You can’t seem to understand why.

‘Jihye-sshi. Your daughter ~~~~~ is here’ her friend said when she saw you.

Your mother turned around and greeted you with a smile. At first glance, you knew it was fake. It always was.

‘Can I… have a mother-daughter alone time here? I’m sure ~~~~~ is as excited as I am’ your mother said. Her friends nodded acknowledged and went out of the room. The last one closed the door behind her.

You awkwardly took a step forward to your mother who was applying rogue on her cheeks. ‘Stop’ she said coldly, glaring at you from the mirror. You stopped and looked into your mother’s cold eyes from the mirror.

‘Where have you been?’ she asked emotionlessly, the earlier friendliness from her voice long gone.

‘I… was at the park. Taking pictures’ you replied.

‘I hope you brought your camera here’ your mother said ‘Hiring a photographer is very expensive these days’

You bit your lip and let your eyes wander the room. Your mother sensed your hesitation and turned around to face you. ‘Where is your camera?’ she asked.

‘It… fell into the pond’ you answered shakily.

‘How did it fall?’ your mother asked warily

Before you could answer, she had already accused you of something else ‘Of course. You’re the clumsiest girl in the world. You can’t even take care of your things properly’

You only managed to stare with your mouth gaped as she kept accusing you before you even had the chance to talk.

‘Ugh I’m going to get a headache raising a child like you’ she said, disgusted ‘Out now’

You bit your lip and nodded, slowly stepping out of the room.



 

[Co-Author's note] rawrsungyeollie --> Moonsoo xD
Annyeong once again! An update~ Mianhe if it's short >___<
BTW Yesterday was author IsabellaChocolate's birthday. Happy Birthday!~ ^o^