Author's Note

Remember Me: Vanished Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

Hello, this is TwinklingNotes. To my precious readers who have been waiting for this story’s update, I’m sincerely apologizing that I might not finish this book anymore. I’m actually thinking of deleting it and deactivating my account. Since school started, my schedule has been so hectic and inspirations to continue this simply faded away along with my feelings for Luhan as my bias-wrecker in EXO. My studies are my priority so I really don’t know if I can still find time to write this story. But we didn’t know. I might surprise you and continue writing this story again.

Honestly, I really want to rewrite every chapter and change the plot a little. These past few months, I’ve been thinking on how I am going to create twist and turns to the first chapters that I’ve made because I already have so many plans for the future ones. (I also can’t read the chapters from one to twenty because I can’t stand my grammar hahahaha.) To tell the truth, I don’t even know how the story is flowing already and I can’t even understand the character’s feelings because I have no experience at all.

Also, I want to stop writing this story because I forgot the real purpose why I am really here. It is because I want to create my own story that can bring happiness and lessons to my readers, and more importantly: to myself. For being five months on hiatus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter