Episode 132

RunningMan & MondayCouple Moment + BTS !

There are two team in today's ep, The Singer Team (JiSukJin, KimJongKook, KangGary, HaHa, Hyuna)  and The Actor Team. (YooJaeSuk, HwangJungMin, SongJihyo,ParkSungWoong, LeeKwangSoo). It's start with Hwang JungMin waiting for someone, that person is Gary. Gary will be part of the SingerTeam but he's in fact a spy for the ActorTeam.

 

Then we see JongKook waiting for someone, that person is Jihyo, she'll be part of the ActorTeam and spy for the SingerTeam.

 

So our MondayCouple are both spy, not knowing each other existence and while Jihyo will help Gary's team to winn Gary will help Jihyo's team.... So funny.

 

During the opening, just standing together.

 

 

The Seconde mission is a mind battle, they are given card, 4 jjampong card and one jajangmyun card. The other team have to guess who's hiding the only jajangmyun card.

It's start with the SingerTeam to guess first because they were the first to arrive. Hyunna, supects Jihyo to have the jang card

 

But Gary says he can know just looking at her face that's it's not her.

 

Then he pushs the supicion toward someone else. [So because Gary's the spy he needs to make SingerTeam loses. I think he knows it's Jihyo that's why he's trying hard to put supiscion under someone's else because as he said he can tell only by looking at her face]

 

In the other hand, Jihyo's really having the card and she needs to help the SingerTeam to win, she's smiling all the way. Her boss Jongkook asks her "Jihyo it's you ?" quietly and she smiles to him agreeing it's her, JongKook smiles.

 

Then him and Hyuna say it's her, the SingerTeam chooses Jihyo and she's out.

 

Second round it's turn to ActorTeam to guess. Jihyo's waiting next to them cuz she's out. SingerTeam decides to mess the card and to choose randomly, they all then look at their card, Jihyo's looking at them. When Gary looks at his card he slightly smiles.

 

Jihyo sees that and smiles

 

To then she asks him : "Kang Gary are you the JaJang ?" he answers :"Yes I'm the jajang". Looking at her face she laughs, "Why ?" he asks. And JaeSuk adds : "Jihyo-ya.....Does just looking at Gary make you that happy ?"

 

Gary smiles : "Why are you just asking me ?" and JongKook adds : "Do you like him that much ?".

Changing subject she asks him : "Did you not wash your face today ?"

 

Gary's not happy. "Why don't you wash it for me then?"

-"Why would I wash your face for you ?"

-"You can wash it !" he says and they keep bickering : "Wash your face in the morning, I can tell that it looks dirty" --- "I was going for the though look today". And he stops bickering with her.

 

While JaeSuk adds : "You're going to ruin his image as a celebrity"and they all laugh.

-"Oh I'm mad" says Gary and Jihyo burst of laughing.

 

JaeSuk tries to suspect Sukjin and then Jihyo goes again : "Kang Gary you're Jajang right ?"

he smiles saying "I'm definitly jajang" and blinks-winks to her. Jihyo smiles and she points Gary : "Kang Gary, it's definitly Kang Gary !" [Ah she just can't let him go]

 

ActorTeam chooses Gary and they are right, Jihyo says she saw Gary's nervous face and she knew it was him, then she imitats his expression. JaeSuk adds : "Ya, Jihyo really knows Gary the best" [Of course she does]

 

The two of them are at the end of the table because they're both out and they speaks to each other quietly. And they keeps speaking together while the other are playing the game.

 

Jihyo keeps doing her job as a spy with head sign tells Jongkook who has the card.

 

They keep playing and while Jihyo's betraying her team Gary is also betraying his team.