Episode 213. Filmed 19 August 2014. Broadcast 21 September 2014

RunningMan & MondayCouple Moment + BTS !

Finally, that ep is out !! After waiting it for so long, we'll be able to see it ! To bad for us, when we have a couple race after so long time Jihyo's not paired up with Gary... But still I love the KwangSoo-Choi YeoJin pairing, they're just so cute together even if in the preview CYJ beat up our Girin (I laugh so hard watching this !)

So we start seeing guests comming in a private room, there they have to choose a member. Jihyo choses SukJin (Maybe she wants to let the choice to guests and she knows that SukJin's always the last pick. Also she seems tired maybe she wants to rest, and this is possible when your with Sukjin)

Lee YooRi takes Gary and... Oh wait, that pic of Gary is take from Jihyo and Gary's pic on the red carpet, Jihyo's initially the one holding his arm. Pds-nim why that pic from all of the pic? Maybe they also wanted Jihyo to choose Gary?

All of the guests goes toward their partner to play a scene. While doing her scene YooRi says to Gary that he's a beast, "No I'm Gae" (Dog) he answers.

YooRi goes further, "You need to blame yourself fr being so desirable" Yes that's right ! But the only one allowed to punish him for that his Song Jihyo hehe. YooRi asks him to stop being so obcess with Jihyo. Looks like everyone know that he's obsess with her for real...

On the other hand, our MongJi is stucks with SukJin bad acting skills, but that's what make him cute!. Indeed Jihyo really looks tired in that pic.

 

 

During the time they all gather, Jihyo's just next to Gary, he is closer to Jihyo than to his partner and look at Jihyo's smile.

 

She even almost put her hand on his shoulder as she seems to do all the time but looks like she stops herslef like if she remebers their are cameras rolling.

They have to leave the building, Gary and his partner are one of the first to get out, whearas he's one of the last to arrive, MondayCouple arrives at almost the same time. And caption even says that Jihyo and Sukjin leave late. Maybe Mr.Kang was waiting for her because how can he be there the last while he's one of the first to leave.

 

When they get the rules of the game they are totally next to each other, Jihyo unintentionnally pushed SukJin at the back by naturally going next to her man?

When actresses are changing their shoes, they really take a long time, look at Gary's face, he's amazed by the time they need, while his girlfriend is arleady done and helping the other. His woman is the best.

 

During the mud game, Gary seems to always go next to Jihyo, and when they play together.

He says to her she should have clung on him earlier. I think he's refferencing to the fact that she did not choose him while she had the opportunity to.

And with Pds caption, MongJi's proposal <3.

 

Even if he's complaining he still finds the time to lay on her laps in the middle of the War. Like nothing happen, that man is relaxing himslef on his girlfriend and she does not push him away.

Other Game, the both of them are talking together but Jihyo seems different and Gary looks like he's trying to explain something to her, he evn scratch his head (pic3)

When he's joking with YooRi about the scene they have to play he smiles and pretend to be shy, then he turns around toward Jihyo, he stops smiling right away and lower his eyes. [Man did you just get yourself into troubles? Is your lady jealous?]


 

After that he just sticks next to her the whole time while his partner is at the other side.

After she's teamed with JongKook but still we can see Gary watching her.