Wanna help ?

RunningMan & MondayCouple Moment + BTS !

Hi everyone,  a lot of you leaved me nice messages or comments asking for more moment.  I'm also willing to have a lot of Chapter here because there are a lot of MC moments. 

The only trouble is that making those chapters take time, a lot of time because I have to re-watch episodes while only looking at Gary and Jihyo, detect all the little looks, smiles and other between them. I also have to make screenshot of those moments and upload it then publish it here.... Like you understand it takes time,  but i'm really busy,  during the week I'm in school from 8am to 6pm. And when I come home I have homeworks. (in France we get a lot of vacation but we're working in school all day long most of the time)

That's why I decided I should ask for help. If one of you is willing to help me updating MC moments then leave a comment or let me a private message.

 

But of course I have some rules: 

-You can write chapter but in the hidding mode and i'll be the one updating after checking your work.

Even if your english isn't really good but you really want to help then you can too because i'll check if there are mistakes. 

-The moments have to be describe and you really have to look carefully to find all the littles details and not only the big moments.

-All the pictures have to be crédits with @MongJihyoFrance and of course because it's your pictures you can also add your own credits. Exept if you take the pictures from somewhere or someone then the credits must be the owner one.

-Credits on the pictures must be visible but can't bother the pictures.

Well..If you want to help just tell me and we'll make à try. 

Thank all for reading,  commenting and subscibing, let's do of this story a big MondayCouple books.