seulgi.

love, sunbae.
teddy bear is cute, you're cuter.
— your six words story

Seulgi couldn't stop smiling while listening to the oldest one story in the circle. She couldn't stop commenting how sweet it was, even though it's not really that sweet. Maybe because she has been so single for years - that could be the main reason, however as long as she's happy, she had no worry if she hasn't got any boyfriend yet.

"Aih unnie, If I were you. I'll just throw myself at him!" She joked, showing her eye-smile with a laugh at the end which makes the others laugh as well, except Irene,  who has her face red because of her joke.

Irene rolled her eyes, before playfully hit the bear's arm. "Aigoo, what time is it already? Let's practice or we'll go home late." She told her girls as she stood up from the ground, followed by the younger one. 

Hour has passed and they're exhausted already. The sweats were rolling like there's no tomorrow in their back and face just by practicing same chreography for god knows how many time it was. – Seulgi crawls to the couch, taking out her small teddy bear towel and watter bottle that she forgot to fill it earlier. She cursed under her breath, before standing up from the ground with her bottle in her grip. "I'm going to take the water outside, want me to fill yours too, guys?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

Joy raised her hand up, handing out her bottle to her after chanting her name for a few times in a cute way. "Thanks unnie!" She shouted as Seulgi about to closed their practice room. 

The dispenser wasn't really far from her practice room. It's right in front exo's, maybe sooman sajangnim knows how many members they have so they put it there to make it easier. Or not. Seulgi doesn't really care about it though since it doesn't really matter where the dispenser is. – As she stopped her track, she could hear how loud is her sunbaes laugh and voice are. Still, no wonder. They got eleven members, eleven.  

She filled her bottle with a warm water and drink it before filling it again. "Aigoo, what a hot day." She muttered while wipping her sweats that doesn't stop rolling and rolling on her face. As she's about to drink it again, the practice room cracked opened, showing a tall figure that Seulgi could easily recognize it. She lowered her head, about to bow her body, but then something that she could swear it's a ball, hit her head, hard. 

"Oops, Chanyeol hyung it's your fault! I'm out of this thing!" Jongin, her ert best friend in her trainee years just shouted, which makes Chanyeol cursing under his breath.

That dark guy, i'll kill him if I meet him. Seulgi thought, still in the same pose when the ball hit her head. 

"A-Are you okay?" A deep voice was ringing on her ear as she raised her head while nodding slowly, "Ah it's you!" He continued, throwing a fist to her arm playfully before he ruffles her hair. Yes, they've known each other each other already because- Who doesn't know about the bear, Kang Seulgi? Damn, she's really popular even before she debut.

She looked up at the boy, jaw dropping a little as she saw him closely; it's been a while since they meet each other and why the hell he looks more handsome than before? God damn it, Seulgi woke up! She pressed her lips into a thin line, trying to act normally in front of the guy. She bit her lips while throwing a playful fist back to his arm and it only makes Seulgi bit her lips more. Since when he got this all muscles guns? She thought, while wiping her forehead with the towel around her neck. 

"What's up? Long time not seeing you around! Well, I know you're really busy." She grinned, still trying hard not to think about the damn guns and the damn face. He used to look like a mop, a handsome mop to be exact. 

"Ah yea, the schedules are kinda hectic." He laughs awkwardly, "Aye it's your forehead okay? Does it hurt? It's Jongin's fault I swear. I was going to take the water and-"

"I get it, I get it. I'll kill him later." She said, pushing the last three word so the damn Kim Jongin could hear it well. 

Chanyeol laughed at her, showing off his big mouth while laughing, and Seulgi sees it, and Seulgi admired it. Where has she been all these times? She scratches her hair while joining his laugh. After a few seconds, everything seems normal again. Her head wasn't that hurt, but still she wants to kill Kim Jongin for it. And after a few seconds, they keep on talking with each other. He shared about his concert, while she shared about her debut stage which was around two weeks ago. 

And they spent around fifteen minutes together, forgetting about the fact they have to practice for their stage. "Ah okay, i'll see you next time!" He said, ruffling the girl hair before patting it like a dog, making the girl rolled her eyes before she waved at her senior with her popular eye smile. "I'll see you next time too!" she shouted, turning her back to the other direction with a big cheesy smile on her lips.

"Unnie, where's my bottle?" Joy asked innocently as Seulgi closed the door behind her. 

"Oh god!" She slapped her forehead, before heading back to the dispenser in a rush.

Meanwhile Chanyeol still had a big grin on his face while dancing to growl, which was really bad to look at. Like how can you dance like a monster who's ready to ruin every fangirls life with that stupid grin on his face? – Jongin nudges his side after the first round of their practice passed. "You look weird, hyung. Is something happen earlier?" He asked with a curiousity in his tone.

"Yeah, you look really creepy." Luhan added, joining to the topic which only makes Kai snorted. 

"You look creepy too, hyung." Jongin told him in matter-of-fact tone, making the oldest one laughing quietly before remembering his meeting with Irene earlier. 

Chanyeol laughed again, agreeing with Jongin. Luhan does weird too, something must be happen. Every member could swear it is, because his expression when he closed the door behind him earlier it's like he just met an angel from heaven. And again, Jongin asked the same question to Chanyeol and Luhan, for now. "Did something happen to you two? I swear you guys look so weird today." He asked with a full of curiousity look. 

"Nothing." Both of them replied. 

Jongin rolled his eyes, letting out a sigh. "Seriously? Is this about a girl?" Two of them nodded for a second, but shook their head in the next second which makes Kim Jongin confused. "I'll take that as a yes. So is it from our company?" It feels like Jongin is playing yes or no question to his hyungs. 

"Yes." They answered in unison with dreamy eyes.

Oh sweet, manager hyung couldn't know about this. Jongin slapped his forehead, leaving the two lover boys.

"Jongin." Chanyeol called with his deep voice.

As Jongin turned his head and seeing his hyung's lips turn into a big smile, "Why?"

"Do you still have Seulgi's number?"

 

 

Aha! new chapter! next one would be wendy and kyungsoo. mehehehe. don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment, babies!<3 and thank you for all the comments. I wuff you, mwah. x

p.s sorry if this was boring! I make it like two-hours or so. I usually wrote two days tho-

< a tori creation >