wendy.

love, sunbae.
you got me, don't worry okay.
— your six words story.

"You sure, you'll be okay for being alone?" Irene asked her, knitting her eyebrow in worried while pilling some oranges for the other members. — Wendy nodded herself, resuring the leader to let her go by herself to the market around her dorm. Irene hummed as she nodded her head, before telling Wendy that she could go by herself. "Don't forget to bring the umbrella, they said it will rain soon." Irene said, as Wendy closed the door. 

"I bet she didn't bring it, unnie." Seulgi said, recieving some nods from the older one. 

Wendy checked herself on her phone, not wanting to forget something to hide herself from the crowd. Her blue hair is hidden perfectly, so she's sure enough that no one will recognize her as soon she put her sunglasses and her scarf on in the middle of mid-fall night. She looked around as she walked and until now, no one recognize her - even after she reached the minimarket to buy some feminine things. "this one or this one" She tapped her chin while picking some cleaning things.

As soon she picked and paid all her things, she hurriedly walked out from there, but seems like she's a little bit unfortunate when she saw the rain started to falling from the sky, one by one in heavy. She let out a sigh as the rain falling to her cap, which in no time will make her wet. 

Her steps gone faster as the rain gone heavier than before. She held her things in her arms while jogging carefully, not wanting to embarrassed herself in the public - even though she already knew how derp she was sometimes. She jogged to a little café, staying under the roof for a little while. , she cursed under her breath as she looked down at her black t-shirt that already wet by the raindrops. — she opened her cap, not caring about the fact that people will knew it was her. "Damn." She cursed in english when the drops are falling from her cap. 

The café door cracked opened as Wendy shook her cap, wishing it would dry a little bit, not realizing that the drops were flying to the stranger beside her. "Uhm." A familiar voice cracked out while Wendy drying her cap. "Wendy-ssi, the drops are flying to me." Wendy immediately stopped her activity as soon he said that. 

She turned her head, taking a look to the person beside her, and gasped, "I'm so so so so so so sorry." She bowed her body, rapidly.

It was Kyungsoo, the squishy-yet-cold sunbae said the others trainee before Wendy joined in to SMent. A lot people said, he's not really good with people at first, and he doesn't talk a lot like other trainees, even Jongin scared at first. But still, a lot girls are trying to get into his heart - and sadly, none of them win his heart, until now - probably. A lot people saying he already got a boyfriend, but Wendy could swear never in her trainee years she saw Kyungsoo with a girl.

"It's okay." He said in clear.

Wendy nod her head, turning her head away from her senior in awkward. She didn't expect him to be here though - and wetting his black jacket with the drops from her cap. She could swear she didn't do it in purpose. She could swear. – Kyungsoo, on the other hand, opening his yellow umbrella and raise it above his head. How lucky that he brought umbrella, Wendy looked down after she saw Kyungsoo takes a step ahead from his place, then a shadow of him stop right in front of them.

She looked up and finding Kyungsoo's umbrella right above them, "Come on. It's not good to stay longer here." He spoke up, sounding a little bit awkward. Wendy raised her eyebrows, thinking that is he really want to share his umbrella with her or it's just a dream and Wendy should freaking wake up now. "Wendy?" Kyungsoo takes a step closer, waving his hand in front of a dumbfounded girl.

"Ah yes sunbaenim!" She salutes, making the boy let out a small chuckle from his plump lips. 

"Come on, come on. The rain is getting heavier." Wendy nodded her head as his command, putting her wet cap on before they walked away from the café - that Wendy will always remember until the rest of her life, cheesy Wendy.

The walk to her dorm filled with Wendy's what-ifs, which making the boy a little bit annoyed. What if his fans see her? What if her fans see him? What if the sasaeng attacked her tomorrow? What if, what if, and again, what if. But thanks to Chanyeol, he's already used to this kind of whines. And not only Wendy's what-ifs, the walk to her dorm is filled with Kyungsoo's that-wont-happens. Wendy took a deep breath and let it out in the next few seconds. Wendy, nothing will happen. She spelled under her breath, trying to be calm like Kyungsoo beside her.

As they passed a music store, his songs playing like usual - and Wendy is the one who's amused with that as she took a step closer to the music store with Kyungsoo catching her up from behind with his umbrella. "Sunbae, your song is playing!" She exclaimed with a low voice, "As expected my sunbae is the best!" She chuckled, patting her chest in a proud way. 

Kyungsoo rubbed his nape awkwardly with his free hand, "Aha, yeah. Thank you." He said, sound more awkward than before. He doesn't know why he felt awkward around her, it used to be him who makes people awkward. Now he knew what it feels like to be awkward around this person. 

"Isn't that D.O?" crap, two of them cursed in their mind. "It's D.O oppa!" one of those fangirls shouting, making the other walkers immediately put their attention to them, especially Kyungsoo. 

Wendy held her cap, trying hard to cover her face while following the guy walked fastly even though some girls are catching up behind them, whispering to each other, but loud enough for Wendy to hear it. "Who's that girl? She's so short, ew." I'm not that short you stupid little prick, Wendy cursed in her mind for the second time today.

"Let's run." With that, Kyungsoo took her hand and run with his umbrella. 

They run like there's no tomorrow, trying so hard to find a hide spot so no one will find them, and nothing will happen tomorrow. His group had enough and her group is too new to get rumour. They run in the middle of the crowded, willing that the fans will lose them in the middle of this crowd. 

"Let's hide there." Kyungsoo said, taking her hand for another round of running away from his crazy fans. And when they finally out from fans' sight, they let out a relieve sigh and Kyungsoo, releasing her hand from his grip before she noticed it. He won't have a cheesy memory with this girl like they looked at their hands and gasp and kiss. The end.

Please, Kyungsoo is too fab for that. 

"I'm dead tomorrow, i'm totally dead if they knew it was me. God, I should just run in the middle of the rain, sunbae. God, i'm so dead." Wendy whined, while Kyungsoo could only let out a scoffed and take a peek to the other side, resuring that there's none of his fans around them. 

"Sunbae, i'm so dead." She said, pushing the dead word. "I'll just go home by myself, thank you so much for the half-of-the-walk! I really appreciate it, so damn-" And she gone speechless in a second as soon as Kyungsoo grip her hand again when she was waving her hand in the air.

"Shut up and stay under this umbrella, okay?" He said, but it sounds more like a command to her. "You got me, so don't worry. Everything would be fine and you'll not die tomorrow, I can promise you that." He looked up at her big sparkling eyes.

"Everything will be fine." He told her, this time with a soft and resuring tone. Wendy gulped slowly, nodding her head in understand with his words.

Everything will be fine, except my heart. 

the writer's words

Dun, dun, dun! Wendy's chapter is out! Aigoo, next is our maknae's chapter! Who's ready for ert Jongin? Screams me So don't forget to subscribe and don't forget to leave a comment. Oh and let's be friend with me! I'm so alone- OH AND IRENE IS THE NEW MODEL FOR ING IVY CLUB WITH EXO TOO. CRIES IN HAPPY WHEN I SAW HER PHOTO WITH OT11 AND MINSEOK. yay.

< a tori creation >