010. The New Students (pt.1)

Destiny In Disguise [HIATUS]

Choi S e o h e e :

 

Monday came faster than anyone thought it would.

I was glad that after the party and the weekend outing that I actually felt like I was settling in slowly.

Today at school, they announced a new student. Apparently there were two but I was only fortunate enough to be acquainted with the one of them.

He walked in, and my mouth dropped. He had those sapphire eyes that reminded me of the guy in my dreams, smooth eyebrows sitting above his sharp, icy glares. His hair was between a light brown and grey, near beige, like a person who had came out of an anime series. The outfit he was wearing was navy and crafted with fine hands, buttons layering the middle of the jacket, all the way up to his chin, his neck hidden behind the high collar. The end of the sleeves of his jacket were decorated with zippers, kept closed, and a pendent dangled from his neck, which formed in the shape of a lynx at the bottom of the chain. It seemed to give him a powerful, unwelcoming aura.

His slick hair and hollow voice, reaching out to me again.

And when our homeroom teacher directed the new student to the empty seat beside me, all the girls in the class whispered to each other, chucking me dirties. Key and Jonghyun looked our way. I must have been so absorbed that I missed his self introduction then, because the next thing I remember is him walking up to my desk, slinging his bag over his shoulder and knocking me out of dreamland. I only stopped to breathe again.

 

Kim J o n g h y u n :

 

He sat down next to Seohee, and immediately gave her a smile. When she gave a little wave back, something uneasy in my heart stirred.

Tsk.

Seohee, look at her, so impressed and all.

And that was when the weirdest thought occurred to me.

It had been years since I’ve met such a bloke, worthy to be my competition.

 

✰✰✰

 

Kang Y u  :


So I was sent here by father to find the girl with the butterfly tattoo.

I don’t know where it’s meant to be, or what it looks like, but this means I get to watch girls for the whole time – well, before I find the girl anyway.

The bell rang, signalling the next period and I dug out my timetable, discovering that I had grade sport next. This would be the perfect chance to see if I could identify the tattoo girl, right?

I snuck my way past everyone, with a slight feeling that I was being followed. I turned my head so I could see a small glimpse of what was happening behind and saw a trio of girls trailing me. Rotating my back to the front, I quickened my pace more or less.

“Oppa!!! Please accept my confession.” I felt a slight jab attacking my back. The three girls all held a card in one hand with their free one on his back.

“OMO! I TOUCHED HIM! ITOUCHEDHIMITOUCHEDHIMITOUCHEDHIM.” One girl threw her hand back, inspecting it closely in front of her face. shaped in a big oval with her eyes wide open. Her repetitive cries deafened my ears as I scanned her.

Definitely not my type.

I continued to walk my back towards her face, to the change rooms as the hallways started to feel empty. I asked a few students where the rooms were. The pointed into the direction I was already walking in and told me to turn left. From there, the change rooms would be visible enough to find out the way myself. I thanked them and advanced myself –as coolly as possible– into the disabled toilets that were conveniently next to the change rooms.

I rummaged through my bag of clothing and took out a chocolate brown hair wig, adjusting it around my head, straightened itself towards the start of my collarbones. I changed into a pair of denim skinny jeans with a white, long-sleeved button up shirt tucked into my jeans.

Now how dedicated was I? First day at school and I'm half way into my job already.

I brushed a bit of eyeliner on my eyelids, as it was the new style of every girl in this school and rushed myself toward the girl’s change room.

Don't get me wrong, but... time to spy on some girls.

 

Choi S e o h e e :

 

I felt very uncomfortable changing where everyone could see… And by everyone, I mean all the girls who are very judgemental about their body. They’re basically just criticizing their body every minute and I just wanted to shut them up.

The door swung open, revealing a tall, yet slim figure. What seemed to be a ‘her’ from their appearance, she seemed to be a fashionable icon. She seemed decent in her looks but I’d say she’d have a male feel to her. I pushed that aside and started changing before the coaches would barge in and yell at us for taking so long.

The girl walked towards the empty spot next to me and shoved her bag next to mine. I looked at her, strangely, and she gave me a small smile. I turned around, not wanting her to see the front-side of myself and pulled my shirt over my head and off, placing it on the bench that held my bag. Thankfully, I wore a singlet underneath and didn’t have to reveal much. I felt my way in my bag to find the school’s sport shirt but I realised I didn’t have it.

Uh…

 

Kang Y u  :



The girl beside me took off her shirt swiftly. I inspected her to see if she had a tattoo or anything that could easily be seen but it was hard as a white singlet was covering most of her body. I mentally cursed while stomping my foot.

She shoved her hand into her bag and looked as if she was trying to find something. I was curious to find out what but it seemed as if nothing came out as she took her hand out. Her face was full of confusion and it seems like she wasn’t changing any time soon. She actually had a slender body and her curves were revealing the fine details since her singlet was clinging onto her body perfectly–

What am I saying? I’m on a mission right now…

I looked away but found my gaze moving back onto her.

But dammnnnn, she’s looking fine–

I mentally slapped myself and put a halt to my thoughts. Curse these hormones. I decided to ask her what was wrong as she turned my way.

“Do you have a sports attire I can borrow and wear for today? I promise that I’ll return it quickly!” Her voice trembled as she was probably thinking of the consequences of not having the correct uniform was. I managed to cough out a snicker at her facial expression.

I put on my squeakiest voice and said, “Um, yeah. I think so. I only just started school and it’s easier to have two pairs since something might happen to the other pair, hence why I bought two.” I started blabbering non-stop. I looked through my bag for a pair of sports clothes. I spotted the white polo and pea green shorts. Extending my arm as the clothes were in my grasp, I leant it to her as she grabbed it and started wiggling through the shirt and wearing it.

 

✰✰✰

 

I was one of the girls in the reserve line. I sat ensuring my legs were not wide apart so that my cover wouldn’t be blown.

The game was well on its way, and people moved into their positions so that it had allowed them the biggest chance of winning possible. The referee pulled the whistle from inside his polo tee and blew into it, signalling the start of the game. I wasn’t exactly interested, but I paid attention anyway because I had never played ‘volleyball’ in my life before. Seemed like some ninja training exercise to me, but I analysed how not to get my head hit by the ball, scrutinising the game intensely until someone on the second court fell to her feet. The girl from before.

A taller girl wearing pink hip shorts sprang from her side and instead of helping her up like I would have visualised, she yanked the poor girl by her collar from the ground to meet her eyes. The commotion served no business in my intentions at this school, but that was my damn sports attire that girl was getting dirty. I stood up and headed for their direction as composed as I could–until the taller girl yanked again onto her, my shirt, and they both broke into a feline brawl. The one with the bronze hair tried to grab onto something. Her movements told me she was trying to strangle her with her hair but it wasn’t long enough, so instead she grabbed something.

My eyes broadened as I saw a little black wing of what seemed to be a...

Butterfly...

Poking out of her...

Singlet.

“IT'S HER?!?!???!?!? SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THE ONE!”

 

✰✰✰

 

A/N: omg heeyy guess what I found hanging about in my fanfic folder! I can't even remember the last time we updated LOL. I don't believe this has been edited properly yet but here's a little something to make up for all the time we've lost on this amazing shared fanfic :3 It's always been a pleasure to write, everything about it is so wacko xD

 

hyukxin ft.  ayshienjulie ©