Untamed

Bloody Secrets And Scars

Elana's POV: "Let them sleep." A muffled voice said from above me. I groaned, before shutting my eyes more tightly. There was alot more muffled voices from above me, and I opened one eye. Kris and the others were sitting on the floor, talking to the blurry image of Minho. I grunted before stretching my numb arms and legs, and yawned loudly. I feel like I haven't slept in ages. The small house was filled with bright sunlight, looking more smug the usual. I looked over my shoulder and went wide eyed. Kai!  He was laying underneath me, looking super comfortable. We both was laying on white couch, and I was laying on top of him. He was all bandaged up, and his black bangs hung perfectly in his face. I blushed as I realized how hot he actually was. Of course, he stil had his black gun close to his side, as if he could never put it down. "Hey, Elana's awake." The voice of Tao said happily. I looked over to see everyone looking over at me, and I smiled slowly. I tensed up as I felt something get pressed against my head. "Get. Off. Me." A voice growled violently from behind me. I slowly peaked over my shoulder to see Kai pressing the black gun against my temple. I gave a shaky laugh before slowly sliding off of him. "It was so cute!" Xiumin cooed, before doing a major face palm. Kai rolled his light blue eyes before sitting cross legged on the ground. "Getting fresh with the arch angels, huh?" Luhan teased, leaning in towards him. Kai glared before twisting his arm behind his back, and then slammed him on the carpet, face first. He grunted loudly, making everyone chuckle. "O-Okay! I'm sorry." Luhan said kicking his feet widely. Kai smirked and let him up, with a micheviousness gleam in his light blue eyes. Wow, even he bullies one of his brothers. Luhan groaned and rubbed his arm

                        Minho observed and smiled slightly, seeming slightly amused by all of us. "So, what's the plan?" I asked softly, looking at everyone. They all exchanged looks like they had no idea what was truely going on. We've found our Guardian Angel...What are we supposed to do now? "Why don't we just head there now?" Kai questioned, cutting me off from asking the same exact thing. "It's to risky. There's so many demons and other things creeping around there." Kris said before pulling out a huge faded map. Minho pointed to a red dot on the map, were it was spotted right in the middle. "That's were we are. We have a long way to go." Sehun chimed in, before looking up at all of us through his silver bangs. "I would go with you...But I can't." Minho sighed, before looking over his shoulder at his mother. "Breakfeast time!" She shouted, making everyone look over. "Breakfeast?" Xiumin whispered, before looking down at his stomach that growled loudly. Kris chuckled softly before his caramel hair. "Go eat. Me and Sehun will talk it over." Kris said before shooing us away with a wave of his hand. Aleigh and Rylee was already sitting in the kitchen, talking calmly to the women. She had a huge sperad of food layed out on the wooden table. I smelt the steamy bacon, making my whole mouth water intensely. I pulled out one of the wooden chaires, making it screech against the black and white tile floor. "It's safe to use the power during day time." The women said while pouring more bacon on a white plate. "Oh yum..." Aleigh said before reaching foreword and grabbing a huge piece. "I am starving." 

                                   Kai looked at all of the food, before frowning in slight confusion. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked, glancing over at him as I nibbled on the greasy bacon. He watched me, before shrugging. He took mine, yanking it out of my mouth. He observed it before nibbling on it slowly, before going wide eyed. "Hot!" He yelled before throwing it. I watched it fly and smack in the middle of the table, flopping right in the eggs. Everyone laughed loudly, making him look down, his bangs in his face slightly. "I'm sorry...It's hot..." I giggled, struggling to covering my mouth. He glared at me, but it wasn't anger. He smirked slightly, a barely visible smile. I blushed slightly, not daring to look at him. "Look at the cute couple..." Xiumin cooed, before leaning foreword to point at me. Kai coughed loudly, nearly choking on his orange juice. "I thought you both really was a couple." The women said, giggling as she sat at the very end of the table. I blushed heavily, play with my cooked eggs with my fork, making the yellow gooy oak leak out. Kris and Sehun casually sat down further away, smiling slightly at us. I zoned out as they all talked about making sure that their is no creatures creeping around. My vision zoomed in on the empty glass of orange juice in front of me. I jumped as a sharp pain surged through my neck. I closed my eyes, the pain growing more intense. I rested my hand over it, to feel my neck throbbing intensely. I let out a low moan, and Kai looked at me worriedly. "Are you ok?" He whispered, low enough for no one else to hear. I nodded slowly, and covered my bite mark. He narrowed his eyes at me. 

                                 "....Is that good with you, Elana?" The women asked, making me zone back in to reality. I jerked my head up and looked at her, and blinked in slight confusion. "What?" I asked dumbfoundedly. Everyone looked at me before exchanging looks with everyone else. "I said...Are you ok with going on patrol with Minho, Rylee, Tao and Kai?" She questioned once more. I nodded simply, afraid that if I speak, that I might scream in pain. Rylee looked at me worriedly, as if she knew that it was bothering me. "Let's go." Kai said, standing up. I looked up him and did the same thing more slowly. Everyone headed towards the front door, and my body felt like it was made out of my lead. I jumped as somebody rested their hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Tao observing me worriedly. "Maybe you shouldn't. It's going to be dangerous for you in your condition." He said concernedly. I shook my head in protest before walking out slowly. Rylee strayed from Minho to walk beside me. She sighed and made me move my hand away once the boys walked outside. She made a face of disappointment before shaking her head. "It's not that good." She said with a sigh. We both walked outside on the small porch, were everyone was waiting. "We shouldn't stay here much longer. Were going to put them in danger." Kai protested, looking at all of us. Tao nodded in agreement before sighing. "Shouldn't at least tell the others that we should leave and tell them after wards?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side. "We are." Tao said before calmingly resting his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go." Rylee said nodding.

                                     Rylee's POV: My sister looked like she was struggling, but she didn't slow down at all. "How about we all turn into wolves and track down the trouble?" Tao suggested, looking at us. I looked down in deep thought, trying to figure out how I can access that power. "Me and Rylee can turn into something stronger, like tigers or something." Elana said, sticking her tongue out at the boys. I closed my eyes, and picked myself turning into a wolf. I went wide eyed as I opened my eyes, to see that I felt different. Kai and Tao was smirking at me, and I looked down. I went wide eyed as I saw two huge paws in front of me. Kai and Tao transformed as well, and glanced at Elana. She was observing herself, observing her white wolf. "Alright, good job." Tao said with a dip of his head. I lifted my head to the sky and sniffed. Different smells filled my nose, and I struggled to focus on one smell that stuck out to me. "Keer." Kai said, his teeth already showing. Keer? I titled my head in slight confusion, and Tao's tail flicked. "It's a creature that can take any form. It's usually a demon that can go into a person and make the person or thing do anything it wants." He explained, before dashing foreword. I ran after them, feeling free. "Hey! Stop bumping into me!" Kai growled, before snapping at Elana's white paws. She yelped, her ears going back. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to running on all fours!" She snarled back, before struggling to put one paw in front of the other. My huge claws churned up dirt from behind me, and I felt the warm wind through my fur. I grunted as I bumped into Tao who was frozen in front of me. 

                                    "What the heck?" I snorted, before standing beside him. He was staring straight ahead, and I don't even think he heard me. He was staring at a person that was standing further in front of us. It was a girl, she had long black hair and was wearing a black dress that was torn slightly at the bottom. She was casually humming, while sitting on her knees on the ground. She was drawing something in a patch of dirt in front of her. "Chezamae..." Kai whispered, letting out a whine. I gasped, feeling my whole body freeze in spot. Chezamae? Elana looked at Kai liked she just wanted to hug him. Kai took a step foreword, for Tao to block his path. "Be careful. We don't know-" He began for Kai to shove him violently. It barely budged him, and he glared at Kai. "Stop! She could be a monster." He growled, standing in front of him. I took a step away from them, feeling like this was all going down hill. Kai tensed up, as if he was ready to leap on Tao if he needed to. "That's our sister!" He snarled before tackling Tao. I went wide eyed as they both flew backwards, crashing into each other. Kai pinned Tao down, snarling and hitting him with his powerful paws. "Guys! Stop!" Elana yowled, before struggling to get between them. Tao kicked Kai off, making him smack the tree hard. He shook his head, bright red blood staining his black/blue fur. "Kai! She's dead..." Tao snarled once more, his dark blue eyes filled with pure anger. Kai snarled, before slowly circling him again. "No she's not." He growled, his ears pulled back. Tao just stared as Kai slowly walked up to Chezamae, who seemed to not hear them. 

                                   "Are you ok?" I asked Tao, who seemed to be having trouble. He had blood oozing along his side, and he looked at me slowly. "Yeah. I just thought...Me and Kai were close..I guess not." He said, sounding more hurt then anything else. I went wide eyed as there was a high pitched yelp. "Kai!" Tao howled before dashing off in the direction it came from. "Wait! Tao!" Elana barked before dashing after him. I dashed after them both, not slowing down. Chezamae must have meant alot to Kai. We all turned the corner to see Kai being thrown against a huge wall that was made out of stone and towered up. The girl was not a girl anymore, but a poweful demon. She was screaming/screeching loudly. Her eyes were a bright red color, and her teeth jutted out widely from . Her hands were nothing but huge jumble of claws. I dashed foreword, leaping onto the demon. I dug all of my claws and sunk my fangs into her side. Soon, Elana and Tao both leaped on her as well. The demon let out a high pitched squeal before collasping on the ground. She wiggled widely from underneath me, making me clamp down harder. Her cold, and chunky blood made me want to puke everywhere. We all slowly backed off as she went completely limp and quiet. We all three turned into human once more, looking down at the demon below us. "She really is dead, huh?" Kai mumbled further away. He was sitting on a bolder, sadness clouded all over his face. We all looked at each other, not knowing what to say. "Kai-" Tao began, walking towards his brother. "No, you was right. I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." 

                                   He said, slowly standing up and walking away. I opened my mouth meaning to call out to him, but nothing came out. Tao just sighed heavily before looking at us. "Come on." He said softly, before walking after his brother. Elana glanced at me before walking by my side. "He must be very upset. Imagine if that was me...And you saw me get killed in front of you a long time ago. But then, you see me again, and you was so happy that you thought I was alive." She said, studying her feet. "I'd...I'd be so happy...But then, seeing you turn into that-that thing..." I said, not being able to finish the sentance. Kai was walking by himself, not caring about anything. "Now I know why he's the way he is. I'm understanding him a little more." Elana mumbled, before smiling slightly. I giggled, before wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "Yeah. You might even have yourself a strong, independent boyfriend." I teased, making her squeal and slip away from me. "No way. He's so not my type." She blurted out, before blushing heavily. I raised a eyebrow but didn't say anything else. A couple moments later, the same old house came into view. Kai walked onto the porch, looking a little better. "Were here." He declared loudly, his voice giving nothing away. We all walked in more slowly, making everyone look at us. "And?" Kris asked, standing up from sitting on the floor. "We took care of it." Kai said, before giving a curt nod. Kris nodded slowly, but looked at him curiously. "Are you-" He began but Kai glared at him. "I'm fine." He said before laying down on the white couch and flinging his arm over his face. Tao sighed. 

                                              Xiumin's POV: "What happened, exactly?" I asked softly, looking over at Elana. She looked very troubled, but she didn't say anything. "He saw Chezamae." She said with a heavy sigh. I felt my heart stop in my chest, and I took a deep breath. I miss our sister to... I smiled and rested my hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "Don't beat yourself up over it." I said gentle, making her look at me. She sighed before forcing a smile. She's a very good hearted and funny girl. I really love people like her. "I'll go talk to him." I said softly. Everyone looked at me worriedly, but didn't question me. I looked around the medium sized house, calling his name softly. Where did he go? "Xiumin?" The women questioned, poking her head around the corner from the kitchen. I jumped and akwardly rubbed the back of my neck. "Have you seen Kai?" I asked softly. She giggled at my jumpiness and nodded, pointing at the front door. "I think he's on the roof." She said with a eye smile. I sighed, before giving a greatful nod to her. I walked towards the front door, not slowing down my pace. I opened the door, making it creak loudly from behind me. I looked at the orange and pink sky, that was glowing brightly. Everything was dim, like a ligth fading. I took a deep breath before jumping up words, grabbing the roof that slanted down words. I winced as the tiles dug into my fingers. I grunted and hauled myself up, the lower half hanging down. "Help would be nice..." I said, with a shaky laugh. Kai was laying on his back further away, his arms folded under his head. He smirked, before pulling me up slowly. 

                    "It's peaceful up here....No fighting to live, no death...Just the orange sky and the warmth." Kai breathed, before closing his eyes for a second. I nodded before looking a the beautiful sky. The warmth from the roof made me get goosebumps. "Are you ok?" I asked softly, breaking the silence. He looked at me before smiling slightly. "I'm not great. But I'm ok, I'll live." He said determinedly. I looked at my brother with admiration, feeling slightly envious. He's always pushing himself foreword, and he never gives up no matter what. I wish I could be more like him... "Everyone's worried abotu you." I said, before laying back on the white tiles. He shrugged before glancing over at me, making his jet black bangs fall in his eyes. "When do you guys ever not?" He questioned, humour in his voice. I smiled and laughed softly, knowing that he was right. "Elana's worried to." I said, before shooting him a glance. His smile fell, and he looked up at the orange and pink sky. "She was really worried. She hardly even talked when she walked through the door." I said, sounding concerned myself. He snickered, before sitting straight up. "Why is she so worried about me? Were not friends. The only reason I'm around her is to fulfill the destiny." He said, his voice hardening. I calmingly rested my hands on his shoulders. I looked into his light blue eyes before smiling slightly. "She thinks of you guys as friends. And friends are always here for each other. Give her a chance."  I said urgingly. He sighed, not making eye contact. "Fine." He said at last, before glaring at me in annoyance. "But only for you." He said stubbornly. Aish, this kid. 

                                    We both leaped off of the roof, and I landed with a wobble thud. Luhan screamed, leaning against the railing of the porch, just inches from where landed. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" He growled, rolling his eyes and puting his hand over his heart. Kai laughed, before giving him a apologetic look. We all tensed up as there was faint sounds from further away. I strained to listen, and I went wide eyed as there was a loud roar. It echoed around us for a second, before drifting closer. "Vampires." I whispered, feeling my blood turn into ice. "We got to warn everyone." Kai said before dashing inside. I followed him as well. We both dashed inside, and everyone looked at us. "Kai, what's-" The women laughed, looking at him like he was crazy. "We got to go. Vampires are coming." He snapped, sounding pure serious. Kris and Sehun looked at us before leaping to their feet. Elana and Rylee looked at each other, looking slightly scared. Kai looked at me before narrowing his eyes. "Elana, I want you to come with me." He said, looking at her with a slight smile. She blushed heavily, before gulping. "Ok." She said, glancing at Rylee. We all went wide eyed as there was the screaching sound, followed by the crashing of a window. Minho dashed foreword, a huge gun in is hand. "I-I can't...I don't hunt anymore." The women whispered, looking at Minho. "You have to! Your going to die if you don't." Kai growled at her. I went wide eyed as two ugly vampires bursted through the window. They snarled at us, before tensing up to attack. I dashed foreword, spinning around and stabbing them in the head.

                                  Kai and Elana was like a tag team. Kai dashed foreword, before punching the vampire hard in the face. Elana flipped over him, before landing perfectly on the vampire. She clung on it, stabbing it right through the chest. Once it was distracted, Kai slid foreword on his knees, avoiding the vampires bloody claws. He stabbed it through it's face, making it shut up. It dropped to it's knees, and Elana hopped off it's back. We all looked at them with our mouths dropped open. Kai looked at Elana, breathing heavily and didn't say anything. "Le'ts go." Kris said before dashing out of the house. We all followed, keeping close together. Minho and his mother followed us, talking to each other softly. "Now, were going to split off in different directions so that it doesn't attract them to all of us at the same time." Kris said, as we ran, hopping over obstacles. I listened carefully, nodding as he assigned groups. I stopped as the women screamed Minho's name loudly. She was pinned on the ground by a vampire, it's blood from it's mouth dripping into hers. Minho dashed foreword, kicking of the tree and stabbing the in the skull. It stood there for a minute, and slowly crawled off his mom. It faced him slowly and laughed evilly. I went wide eyed, before dashing foreword, changing into my wolf form. I leaped on him, my paws out stretched. I heard everyone scream my name, their voice filled with worry. Me and the vampire both landed with a loud thud. I pinned it down, my huge claws digging into it's shoulders. It spazzed from underneath me, it's rotting flesh making me want to gag. I snarled and went for the throat.

                                         Aleigh's POV: I winced as I saw Xiumin and the others kill it. I feel so useless...I don't even have any powers. I wish I did, so that I could help fight. "Are you ok? Did it touch you in any way?" Luhan asked sweetly from in front of me. I shook my head and sighed heavily. We all looked over as Minho gasped. "Mom!" He shouted, making us all tense up. Kai and everyone else ran over, before looking at each other. I skirted to a halt in front of the kind hearted women. She was laying on the ground, blood pouring from . Her eyes was glazed over, and her skin was super pale. Kris knelt down, before gentle feeling her pulse on her wrist. "She's gone." He whispered, before glancing up to look at everyone. Minho stood there rigidly, and Jung Kook sighed, looking at everyone. Sehun looked at him and jumped. "Where did you go?" He demanded. Jung Kook was calm even though everyone glared at him intensely. "I had to speak to god." He said softly, before looking at Minho. He was on his knees, crying. He didn't pay any attention to anyone else, and I gulped slowly. "Look, I know-" Kai began, actually trying to be nice. Minho glared over his shoulder as Kai gentle rested his hand on his shoulder. I went wide eyed as Minho slashed him across the face with a sharp knife. Kai screamed and stumbled backwards, holding the side of his face. "Hey!" Xiumin snapped, glaring intensely. "Guys, he just lost his mother." I said. Everyone looked at me, before exchanging sympathetic glances. "She's right." Luhan mumbled softly. before apologizing to Minho. "I'm done..." Minho growled softly

                                     He slowly faced us, a new expression plastered across his face. Pure angered surged through his light green eyes, and he clenched the bloody knife tightly. "What are you talking about?" Kai snapped, removing his hand slowly from his wound. "I'm going with you guys. And don't even try to stop me." He said, glaring intensely at us. What? He's got to be joking. "You can't..." Rylee said, before standing in front of him. He glared past her, looking directly at me. "But you let a little kid with no expierance at all go?" He questioned, making me flinch. As that how everyone really sees me? I looked at Kai as he rested his hand on my shoulder comfortingly. "She was abandoned, it's different." He said, leaping to my defense. Everyone grew quiet, and Jung Kook sighed. "Might as well let him go. There's supposed to be alot happening in the future apparently." He said, flipping his black bangs. Minho didn't say anything as he lead the way, not looking back at anyone else. The sunset was beginning to fall, and the warmth seemed to drain away permanetly. I shuddered, half from the warmth from the sunlight and half from the suspense of what's lurking in the shadows. "Don't let what he said get to you, ok?" Kai said from beside me. I looked down at my dirty sneakers and just nodded. Even though, it's partically true. Everyone else was walking faster ahead of us, talking softly to each other. I jumped as thunder boomed loudly from above us. Elana screamed loudly, before dropping to the ground. She covered her head with her arms, her eyes shut tightly. "Are you okay?" Tao questioned softly to her.

                                           She nodded, before blushing heavily. "Hey, how about we stop for tonight?" Xiumin called out to Minho who even walked ahead of Kris. He hesitated before he looked at Elana who was trembling beside me and Rylee. He sighed in defeat before nodding. I shuddered as one of the cold droplets drizzled onto my head. Tao lead Elana underneath a tree, it's branches providing shelter. Kia beckoned me to go over there as well, following closely behind. "Who knew the goddess was afraid of thunder?" Kai said, before smirking at Elana. She blushed in embarrassement, before pulling her legs close to her chest, and burying her face in her thighs. I jumped as well as lightning boomed lightly as well. The bright light flashed across the sky, and it lit everything up for a second. Luhan was cuddled against Rylee, who was already starting to drift asleep. Kai glanced at Elana as she squealed and jumped violently, starting to cry softly. He akwardly scooted away, and looked up at the sky. I cleared my throat, making him open one light blue eye and look at me. I did the motion for her to scoot closer to her. He glared at me before narrowing his eyes. He mouthed no, but Kris nudged him urgingly. He sighed, before scooting closer to her akwardly. He looked at us before rolling his eyes. She glanced at him before giving a small smile. He looked at her, sympathy in his light blue eyes. "Scared?" He whispered, sounding super sweet. She nodded, and sniffled. He smiled slightly, before gentle grabbing her and resting her on his lap. Everyone looked at them and went wide eyed in pure shock. They are...Cuddling!

                                           She was blushing, and she didn't even dare to look at him. He leaned foreword, before slipping off his black leather jacket. He gentle rested it over them like a cover. Rylee smiled slightly at her, before tracing a heart around them in the air with her finger. He looked down at her, as she stopped trembling, and rested her head on his chest. He looked down at her, a barely visible smile spreading across his prince like face. He leaned his head against the tree before closing his eyes, and letting his body relax. I closed my eyes as well, and listened the pattering of rain. I opened one eye and looked at everyone, to see that they were all asleep, except Minho. He was sitting ahead of everyone, looking at the sky as well, letting the rain splatter on his face. I scooted beside him, making him glance at me. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" He questioned, making me shake my head. He's super cute, and I really respect Sehun the most. He might not like me that much, but I do like how he came along with us. Me and him are both human, but also are very brave. "I'm sorry about being so harsh earlier." He apoligized, looking straight foreword. I smiled softly, before nodding. "It's okay, I understand." I said softly, making him sigh with relief. We both were quiet, and I blushed every time he looked at me. "Here." He said, before taking off hide hoodie and laying it down. I looked at it before slowly laying down on the soft gray hoodie. "Sweet dreams. I'll wake you up in the morning." He said softly, making me nod before closing my eyes. I think....I might have a crush on him. He's jsut so different, like me.