Insane Dad with His Insane Mind

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Insane Dad with His Insane Mind  

 

Morning sunlight shone through the bedroom, accompanied by cute little birds chirping some lovely bird songs.

 

'Lovely my as$, f**k those birds and their trashy bird songs, someone's sleeping here you oaf! '

 

After few grunts and groans, Daehyun got up from his bed, stifled a yawn, stretched out a bit and headed to wash up. Deemed himself clean and sparkly, he walked into his walk-in closet, picked up one of his super expensive suit and changed. He checked himself in front of the full body mirror. D*mn, you’re a total definition of what perfection is. After a few minutes of self-praising and mind-arguing of he should be added to the word ‘perfection’ in the dictionary, thesaurus and what sort, he grabbed his key and headed out to work.

 

 

Jung Dongha and Jung Daehyun are related by blood, but the thing is, their personalities are total opposite of each other. While Daehyun being the serious, collective and calm (and evil I tell ya) son he is, Dongha; his dad, is such a bubbly, huggy-huggy, and friendly type. Even their employees love Dongha, while despised Daehyun to core. It’s a total miracle how these two shared the same genes, but the outcomes were totally different. An angel having a devil as his son, how ironic.

 

We could see the difference of the two by observing on how the employees treated those pair. Take the event happened that morning as example. The moment Daehyun entered the building; he was greeted with total silence, stiff movements and sometimes a perfect 90 degree bow from some of his workers. It was like an icy monster just froze the whole building. As Daehyun entered the elevator, and after confirming that the elevator door was tightly shut, bringing the Devil to his lair, all the employees let out breathe of relief. They didn’t even realize they were actually holding in their breath. They wouldn’t even dare to look in the Devil eye whenever he was present. The employees will totally cleared out the elevator area whenever their Devil boss wanted to use it. It was like sitting beside a dragon in a confined room, and there’s no indication anyone would come out alive after that.

 

The atmosphere became fluffy, flowery all of sudden that noon. As if a pinky happiness fairy just hovered around the building spreading her pinky dust all over the place. Well, that was what the employees told whenever the name Jung Dongha mentioned. Dongha skipped his way into his building, greeting his workers with cheery ‘Hello’ and ‘Keep up the good work everybody’ while flashing his million dollar smile. The workers will greeted him back and watched their big boss in amusement as the latter skipped his way to his son’s lair.

 

 

Daehyun, as per usual, sitting on his leather chair working on the papers piling up on the desk. Visible lines could be seen marking his forehead as he found some flaws here and there on the papers. Just then, the door creaked open and the person entered the room without even knocking. Then a loud cheery ‘Dae Dae~~~’ and ‘Daddy missshhh you~~’ could be heard by the entire floor.

 

“Hey dad.” Daehyun greeted without looking away from the papers on his hand. Dongha halted his skipping and narrowed his eyes on his son’s figure few feet from him.

 

“You’re no fun,” Dongha deadpanned. He then move his feet towards his son and plopped himself down on the chair in front of his son. His rested his elbows on the desk, palms on each side of his cheeks for support and pouted. That damn old man freaking pouted!

 

“Dae honey~ let’s go grab some yummy lunch with your lonely daddy, pweeaaase~”

 

“Sorry dad, got some work to do. Why don’t you drag Yongguk-hyung to have lunch with you, hmm?” Daehyun said while still continuing whatever sh*t he was working on.

 

“B…but-“

 

Daehyun then lifted up his face. Boy, he did regret that. Seeing his father making those kicked puppy face and pouted, begging for some attention from his dearest son, who the heck in their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter