The End

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: The End

 

The boys had gone home that morning after breakfast. All of them had things to do that day. Jongup and Zelo got school, while Tao and Sehun need to go to the cafe for works. Daehyun will drop the four of them to their respective places on his way to work. And talking about Sehun, that boy has been a little odd that morning. He will avoid looking at Baekhyun and Daehyun straight in the eyes. Once when Baekhyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere beside Sehun, to ask him whether the younger wanted peanut butter or strawberry jam, the younger got startled and scrambled away from the older, with his face flushed red. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, puzzled by the younger’s odd behavior, but he just shrugged it off.

 

Now the boys were all gone and Daehyun had gone to work, there were only two people in the house, Baekhyun and Taehyung. After washing the dishes, Baekhyun went to get his son to change the toddler’s cloth. Today they’ll be visiting Baekhyun’s parents. Yeah, it was his parents’ death anniversary. Daehyun felt sorry he couldn’t join the two as there was important meeting that day but Baekhyun only smiled and said that it’s okay. And so there he was change his attire and packed up several things before he gone with his son, meeting his parents.

 

 

Baekhyun kneeled on the mat that he had brought along in front of his parents grave, while little Taehyung mimicked the older’s position. The little guy do know that the place was a sacred place and he needs to behave. He’s a smart little boy. Baekhyun felt grateful that this little thing was brought upon him and Daehyun.

 

“Taehyungie, greet your grandparents. They’re daddy’s mama and papa.”

 

Taehyung made a deep bow towards the graves. Once he sat up, he greeted his deceased grandparents.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Taehyung. It’s nice to meet you grandpa and grandma.”

 

Baekhyun smiled and patted the boy’s head. The boy turned to Baekhyun.

 

“Daddy, can grandpa and grandma hear what Taehyungie say?”

 

“Well, of course sweetie.”

 

“Then can Taehyungie say something to them?”

 

“Sure, go on ahead.”

 

Taehyung turned back to the graves.

 

“Grandpa and grandma, Taehyungie didn’t know what you look like but Taehyungie knows grandpa and grandma are beautiful people. Because grandpa and grandma love my daddy and bring daddy for Taehyungie. Taehyungie wants to say thank you for giving daddy to Taehyungie. And Taehyungie will always love daddy like grandpa and grandma love him.”

 

Again the boy made a deep bow. Tears were flowing on Baekhyun’s cheeks as he heard what the three years old said to his grandparents. He felt touched. Gosh, how much he feel grateful for having this child in his life.

 

“Why daddy crying? Did Taehyungie do something bad?”

 

The toddler wiped the tears on Baekhyun’s cheeks using his small hands. Baekhyun held the toddler’s hand and pulled the kid into a hug.

 

“No no. Taehyung is a good boy. Daddy is just proud of you. So much…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter