Say Yes

Our Love Story

                                                                                       Tiffany P.O.V.

I'm so confused, Nichkhun just proposed to me but it's only been 4 months since we became a couple and I haven't seen him in person after the day I hid from him. But I also don't want to let him go. God brought us back together after 6 years, that just means we are meant for each other. After a few moments..

Tiffany: Yes Khun, I will marry you!

Nichkhun was very happy and started jumping up and down, while Tiffany was tearing up a bit.

Nichkhun: I'd hug you right now if I could, but I can't.

And they shared the night laughing and chatting through skype.Nichkhun told Tiffany that he would send the diamond ring to Seoul, but Tiffany told him that she will go to L.A. and get the ring herself. After several months, Tiffany went back to L.A.

                                                                                      First Meeting after 6 years

Tiffany arrived in L.A. and went to her friend's.Nichkhun was not able to fetch Tiffany at the airport because of his busy schedule at school. They contacted each other the next day and promised to meet at the church Tiffany goes to. Tiffany arrived first and didn't know what to do. Although Tiffany and Nichkhun skype to each other everyday, it's been years since they last saw each other. It was gonna be awkward. Since Tiffany got their first, she hid behind a parked car, little did she know that Nichkhun has been observing her from afar and found her actions cute. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed and back hugged her. Tiffany was surprise, she didn't know who it was. She started fighting, struggling to let go. Then the person spoke. "It's me, long time no see" Tiffany recognized the voice and started to settle down. Her heart started beating loudly as she faced her soon to be husband. "Hi" was the only word Tiffany could say. Nichkhun tried breaking the awkwardness between them by hugging her warmly. After a few moments, Nichkhun held her hand and they started making their way inside the church. They worshipped and thanked God for bringing them back together.

After a few days of going around L.A., they went on a trip to Disneyland. There, Nichkhun gave the diamond ring he was supposed to give her when he proposed. They bought couple tees, glasses and also gifts for their families., Nichkhun's dad came to L.A. to meet Tiffany. He arranged an engagement party. Nichkhun's relatives were all their while Tiffany's family was back at Seoul. Everyone thought it would be a formal party so they wore formal clothes, but Nichkhun and Tiffany just got back from their trip so they were wearing jeans and couple shirts. Tiffany was a little bit embarrassed and shy but Nichkhun stayed by her side and told her it was okay. They recieved a lot of gifts and Tiffany got to know Nichkhun's family.

A few days later, it was time for Tiffany to go back to Seoul and continue her studies. She sadly bid goodbye to Nichkhun's family and Nichkhun escorted her to the airport. There, they bid their goodbyes and warmly hugged each other. Nichkhun kissed Tiffany's forehead and hugged her again. Tiffany boarded the plane with a heavy feeling. When Tiffany got back to Seoul, she immediately called Nichkhun to inform him she arrived safely. 

                                                                                        3 Years Later

''And I announce you, husband and wife, you may kissed the bride" the Pastor said.

Then Nichkhun gently lifted up her veil and slowly approached her. Their lips met and the crowd shouted in joy. Everyone was congratulating them. Everyone was happy, especially the NEWLYWED! Forever and Always!

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Hahahahahahaha, The end1 Thanks for all the subscribers! :)

Hope you liked it.