The Meeting

Our Love Story

Tiffany is going back home for the first time in years.She has been planning to go back to Seoul but didnt have enough money to pay the plane ticket. When her brother gave her the money, she didnt hesitate to take it. 

 The plane was full of tourist and foreigners, she didnt know where to sit. She found an empty seat but there was a bag on it.So Tiffany asked the guy siiting beside the bag if she can sit there. The guy just grabbed the bag and ignored Tiffany. A few moments later, everyone was asleep because it was such a long flight from L.A. to Seoul, including her. 

                                                                                                 Guy

I see everyone on the plane sleeping, including the girl beside me. She has been swaying back and forth and sometimes it felt like she would fall down from her seat, so I made her lean on me. At first I didn't know how beautiful she is until I looked at her closely,she looks like an angel when she's sleeping. 

                                                                                                Tiffany

When I woke up, I was so embarrased because I didnt know that I was leaning on this stranger's shoulder for hours,I must have bothered his flight."I probably drooled on him, ottoekke?" She was so embarrased that she didnt even managed to look at him in the eyes. "Are you from L.A.?" the guy suddenly asked her. All I can do is nod. "Im Nichkhun", "Im Tiffany" I said. After hours of talking, I learned that we will stay in the same hotel in Seoul and he was also from L.A.

                                                                                                 Nichkhun

"Am I crazy right now I feel attracted to her already?" Nichkhun asked himself. When we arrived at Incheon International Airport, I offered to take her home but she refused. I offered again hoping she would say yes, and she did. We took the airpot bus to get to our hotel. I helped her unload her luggage and we started walking towards our hotel. We got off the same floor and it also turned out we were just staying next door. I suddenly had the courage to ask for her number. 'Save you number." I muttered while handing her my phone, then she suddenly handed me back my phone and told me, "You save ny number." so she said her number out loud then we parted ways so we can rest.

 So Tiffany came in her hotel room and got ready for bed but she couldnt forget the events that happened today.