The Last Meeting?

Our Love Story

The next day, Nichkhun called Tiffany to ask if they can tour the city together, but Tiffany, being the shy girl she is, refused. Nichkhun was surprised because this is the first time he has been turned down by a girl. For his amazing looks, he's usually the one turning down girls. Nichkhun wasnt satisfied with Tiffany's answer he personally went to her hotel room. When he was knocking, Tiffany didnt answer, so he called her, but she also wouldnt pick her phone. Nichkhun just went back to his room, gloomy. He didnt know what it is but he loved Tiffany's company. The way she shyly said her name, and the way she refused his offers, it was new to him that he felt very attracted to her.

Aish! Chincha! shouted Tiffany. She's looking for her phone charger because her phone just died, on her first day in Seoul. So she went to a convenience store to see if they're selling chargers. It was really hard for her because it has been awhile since she talked in korean so her pronounciation is very bad that the people she asked for helped couldnt understand her. "How worse could this day possibly be?" Tifany mumbled under her breath. Just when she said those words, she bumped into a pole! "Ouch! How can I not see the pole while I was walking?'' suddenly she saw a stall selling chargers, lucky! When Tiffany got back to her hotel room, she immediately charged her phone and took a shower. When she was done, she was surprised because somebody was calling her, she picked up the phone and was more surprise because it was Nichkhun.                                                                                                          

                                                                                          Nichkhun

I called her again just to check if she's ok. When she answered, I asked her if she was ok and told her I called because I was worried because she wouldnt pick up her phone. She apologized for not answering the phone and explained that her battery died. After I ended the call, I didnt noticed that I was smiling like crazy.

After that day, calling Tiffany became a habit for Nichkhun. Each day they would talk on the phone, and sometimes they would go out to eat. It has been a week since they've met and Nichkhun asked Tiffany if she wants to come with him to go to his grandfather's death anniversary and to meet his family. Tiffany was surprised, it has only been a week since they met and Nichkhun wants to introduce her to his family, "No" just no Tiffay thought. After one more week, Tiffany needed to go back to L.A. because she needs to resume school, same goes for Khun. They exchanged emails and number and promised to go back to Seoul together. For 3 months, they talked and emailed each other unti the day they promised to go back to Seoul. The day finally came, but Nichkhun needed to board the plane without Tiffany. Tiffany woke up late on the day of her flight, she rushed and good thing the plane havent boarded yet. She suddenly recieves a call from Nichkhun.

Tiffany: Hello

Nichkhun: Where are you? We promised to board the plane together and go back to Seoul together, but Im all alone. If you're in this plane, Im raising my hand, there's an empty seat beside me, come and sit with me.

Tiffany ended the call and looked around the plane, she then saw Nichkhun's hand but ignored it and hid. She was afraid to see him.When they got off the plane, Tiffany disguised herself so Nichkhun wouldnt recognize her. That was the last time she saw Nichkhun. She didnt hear from him again.