The Proposal

Our Love Story

                                                                                                 6 Years Later

Nichkhun is still in L.A. studying dentistry. It's been six years but Nichkhun still haven't heard from Tiffany. He tried to contact her several times but got no answer. It's a good thing he kept Tiffany's email account and her phone number.  He didn't know that Tiffany moved back to Seoul to study real estate.  

It's been six years since Tiffany moved to Seoul. She's been learning more about her country and chose to study real estate. Since the day she hid from Khun, she never heard from him again. One day, Tiffany opened her very old email account and exactly the time she opened it, she received an email from Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: Tiffany?

Tiffany was shocked, its beeen six years.That night, they emailed back and forth talking about their lives and how busy they have been for the past six years. They emailed and skype each other everyday until the time Nichkhun confessed his feelings and started courting Tiffany.They havent met in person and only talked through skype. After 3 months of courting, Tiffany finally said yes and they became a couple.

                                                                                                 Nichkhun

It has been four months since you became my girlfriend. I know it is too early to say this but, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Tiffany, will you  marry me?                                                                                                                                   

  

 

 

Note:

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry if the story is going too fast. The next chapter will be the last one.