8

XiuHun Drabbles/Oneshots

title: Sigma Eta Mu Iota Nu

length: 14.5K words

warning: a whole bunch of [probably] inappropriate and uality jokes; a whole bunch of attempts at humour; a lot of broken fourth wall and a lot of trolling

summary: frat!au, college!au, gay!

note: first posted on nov1814, edited on mar1615


 

 

This story i.e. Minseok, the straight, soccer-playing, frat boy, SENIOR, trying to resist the homoual advances of Sehun, the obvious even at first sight kind of gay, sorority material, FRESHMAN, began at the bloom of a fresh semester. Or maybe not so fresh since it was already two weeks in when Minseok started attending classes. Because HE’S A SENIOR, and that’s the type of thing upperclassmen do.

The logic was: he’s mostly taking major subjects - also taken by students in his year, in his major, that he had consequently bumped around with for four years, a.k.a his FRIENDS, and friends (especially those who took not illegible notes, and lend said notes to be photocopied right outside the lecture halls; and those who are willing and good at faking his signature on the attendance sheet) would save his lazy upperclass .

And that was the art of getting through classes without attending them.

How. Ever. There was SOSC4 – Social Science 4, The Basic of Human uality – the most popular of the general education subjects because all you do in class is talk about human ia,  what it means to have them and what it means by where you want to stick it, all under the pretence that it would help you make sense of yourself in the midst of a gendered society, of course.

And a general education subject is taken on early years but Minseok couldn’t get registered on SOSC4 on his underclassman years because, again, the subject is popular = fully booked. And he didn’t want to change to another subject because why would he? When he can learn about s, instead of something like Natural Science 5: Issues of Food Security in 21st Century Southeast Asia, and something even more lame than that.

So. He was in his SOSC4 class, for the first time, among unfamiliar young faces, no friends, and caught among the naivety, excitement, and anxiety of backpack-wearing, ID-carrying, always-showering-before-going-to-class-and-still-manages-to-be-there-ten-minutes-early, God bless them, FRESHMEN.

And Minseok wasn’t liking the accumulation of these freaking teenage hormones and would rather not let the scent attach to his 22 year old skin. Incidentally, as a 22 year old man, no teen is suffixed at his age for three years now. There’s nothing teen related in his life for quite a long time.

Behind him, a girl was whisper-shrieking to another girl about how he-who-must-not-be-named-in-public oppa, sat beside her in her zoology lab and asked her to pass the microscope and the—guess what?

“What?” the other girl whispered excitedly.

Minseok thought – zoology lab? nothing good would come out of the zoo lab.

The first girl dropped her voice even more, “the glass slide of amoeba,” she said and they giggled.

O-kay. Minseok almost laughed, in a what the fff kind of way, but he stopped himself. He’s way above these teenage humor. So instead, he rolled his eyes unto the highest heavens and prayed for more maturity.

Unbeknownst to him, across the lecture hall there was one Oh Sehun, asking a random girl to move her bag from the seat because he wants to sit there because that’s a seat for people not for ugly bags yeah? And while the girl was moving her bag to rest on the floor by her feet, Sehun’e eyes darted away and saw our protagonist Kim Minseok - sitting carelessly, his scooted almost to the edge of the chair, right leg resting over his left knee, head resting on top of the backrest, staring blankly at the ceiling, and apparently making no effort, whatsoever, to give a to the world around him.

The girl with the bag noticed Sehun's distracted eyes. She turned to follow his open-mouthed gaze. When she turned back, Sehun was gone. (Thank god – said the innocent bag.)

 -

 

 

 

He thought he was dreaming.

He was seeing rainbow. But the rainbow had eyes. And why did the rainbow reek of teenage hormones?

But dreams were supposed to not make sense like that. So he got convinced he was dreaming, and completely closed his eyes.

“Hey--can I sit?”

His eyes flew open.  

He wasn’t dreaming apparently.

Although Minseok was eyeing the rainbow hair and thinking what in the world was this kid thinking, all he did was motioned a half-assed yes to the empty seat (he’s pretty sure somewhere in their college handbook, it says denying class seats is a form of bullying and is ground for expulsion.)

However, if he had known that time that the rainbow boy was inwardly, actually, really, asking can I sit on your ? He would have opted for the disciplinary tribunal and face expulsion trials.

As the case was, the rainbow took the seat and introduced himself. After that, it became apparent that the boy cannot stay put: he unconsciously caressed his face not in the self-conscious but totally narcissistic why-is-ma-face-puurfect way,  he bounced excitedly on his seat, he took out a hairbrush from his bag, he brushed his rainbow, he took out a (what the is that) press powder?, he powdered his nose (yes it is indeed press powder), he put the powder back on his bag, he subtly checked Minseok out, he bounced some more on his seat while blabbering to Minseok about the assignment (“What assignment?”), he blabbered, blabbered, he checked Minseok out not so subtly now, he blabbered, he checked Minseok out blatantly, he took out a mocha bread from his bag, he offered some to Minseok, he watched Minseok eat, he blabbered some more; achieving a whole lot of things Minseok wouldn’t in a lifetime.

Minseok endured all of it though, because mocha bread and because Sehun lent him his homework to copy. It turned out to be about a “research” on different name variations of the male and female organ.

He copied the assignment on top, well-honed-by-experience-in-cramming, speed while Sehun told him about his favourite answers: “steel rod, man flesh, love sti-“

He elbowed Sehun on the gut. “Sorry, my elbow slipped.”

Minseok had limits.

“That’s okay. Your elbows are--nice,” Sehun observed with a maniac grin. Slowly, cautiously, Minseok moved his elbow back and close to himself and safely kept it there for the rest of the class.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Whatchoo guys lookin’ at?” Sehun asked his friends and batch mates, Tao and Baekhyun, as he too, peeked behind the pillar they were hiding from.

“Don’t be too obvious Sehun,” Baekhyun said, pulling Sehun closer, well under the shadows of their secrecy.

“They are the KSS’s,” Tao muttered gesturing to the groups of boys standing in front of engineering department.

“Kay eth eth’ eths? pwuee.” Why so many s?  “K-S-S’s?” Sehun asked again, slowly.

“Yeah Kill Stupid Sehun’s” Baekhyun provided impatiently.

“They are like the most infamous fraternity house on campus Sehun.” Tao was a much nicer friend like that. “Kappa Sigma Sigma. The rockstar frathhouse in SU.”

“Oooohhhhhh—“ Is that soooo---

But wait!

“Hey I think that’s---that’s Minseok hyung!”

His two friends turned to him, “You know him?”

“Yes, he’s my friend from SOSC4!”

“No, you’re just ting us, you ter.” Tao refused to believe. He wasn’t always the nicer friend.

“I swear!” He said. “I’ll show you.” Because he can’t let his dignity be questioned.

“No come back!” Tao and Baekhyun whispered as loud as they can, “Come back!” (like half-frozen Rose did in Titanic when the rescue boat was about to sail away from her sorry half-frozen ) but Sehun was already making his way to the KSS’s.

 

 

 

 

-

Minseok was already suspecting that it was Sehun hiding behind the pillar. Sehun’s rainbow dyed hair was peeking out. And how many among SU’s whole population, male and female and hippies and activists, artists, dancers, honor students, students on extended resident, frat boys, sorority girls, athletes, anyone and everyone included, had a rainbow hair? After his four years in SU, he’s sure he had seen only one. (SU was a rather prestigious, elegant kind of University.)

But he was still hoping it wasn’t Sehun and—okay it was Sehun and ---- don’t come this way please.

He did not have anything against Sehun, no, he didn’t, not really. But he’s sure that his manly man frat brothers will not fail to notice and judge the certain softness in Sehun’s movements, the lisp, the sharp flick of his wrist, the sticking out of his pinkie when holding something, the sway of his hips, the skip in his walk, and about 80 percent of his whole physical existence. (Sehun did have a manly side, hence the remaining 20 percent.)

“Hey hyung!”

Minseok became very very interested in the intricate patterns formed by the leaves of that tree over there from the top of that mountain.

There was someone poking his ribs. “Hey he said hey.”

Unfortunately for him, his frat brothers were not much of a nature lover.

In one unified motion, the KSS’s had turned their attention to the newcomer, like they would when their instinct for detecting presence of the female specie would kick in.

But Sehun wasn’t female.

And the KSS’s alarm blared. Gay! gay! gay! - It seemed to say as if warning the other brother’s who haven’t figured this out yet. KSS wasn’t homophobic in any way, but they just can’t wrap their head around the fact that some boys don’t like girls because Girls? Girls? Girls? KSS, sort of think girls really are the superior specie. Minseok think so too. (He just can’t help but love his mother a little more than his father, and that pretty much decided this matter for him.)

Minseok did not know when it happened, but the attention of his brothers suddenly turned to him, all eyes on him.

And there it was again, the KSS’s alarm hiccupping, whispering gay? gay? gay?

“Noooooooooooooooooo!” he screamed. And a flock of birds from somewhere took off flying in every directions.

Chanyeol laughed beside him. “Damn hyung, you really hated SOSC4 that much?

Apparently, Sehun asked if Minseok would come to class tomorrow.

“Hyung,” Sehun tsked. “You were absent yesterday, and Thursday last week too. I was keeping tally of your absences you know. It’s only the beginning of term but you already have six, one more strike and---“he trailed off to a sad pout, that looked terrifyingly genuine. “Bye bye.”

The KSS attention, turned from Sehun back to him as if this was some tennis match and Minseok was trailing and in a rather crucial point.

Minseok had to calculate his next serve.

“I’ll be in class tomorrow then. See you!”

Ha! That was a nice move. Now, if Sehun was aware of the usual implication of the word see you, and if he caught the dismissive tone in Minseok’s voice, and saw the please-get-out-of-my-face wave of his hand, Minseok would win this round.

“Good! ‘Cause I’ve missed you hyung!”

The metaphorical tennis ball hit Minseok square in the face.

“Wow will you look at that! I’m late for my class in--- “ he exclaimed while feigning a watch wearing wrist, “my class in aaah---in---“ Minseok had the tendency to sweat very easily, “in Issues of Food Security in 21st Century Southeast Asia.”

Chanyeol said, “I thought it’s your vacant period?” the same time Kris asked, “You take that stupid subject?”

“Of course I do,” Minseok said, imagining rice fields and cabbage patches to get into character. “It’s very---enlightening---about issues on---hunger, in countries of south east asia, you know---during the 21st century. Anyways, Gotta go!” Damn useless rice and cabbage.

He scampered to the moon and to his dismay, horror, Sehun followed and offered to walk him to his next (supposedly) class.

“No.”

Sehun didn’t hear.

And so the KSS’s watched as two figures - one tall and rainbowed on top appeared to be trying to hold the other’s elbow and the other, a rather short but hot nonetheless trying to inch as far away from him on the walkway without risking himself of being run over by bicycled freshmen peddaling like mad to their next class - retreated from their view.

“The hell?” Kris asked referring to generally everything, but mostly to why Minseok was taking that stupid subject, Kris just couldn’t let it go. While Chanyeol muttered, “He keeps tally of his absences. Neat. I need someone to do that for me.” And when he side-eyed Kris, Kris walked away, the rest of KSS on his heel.

“The hell?” Baekhyun whispered behind the pillar because Tao had sneaked himself into the KSS’s right behind Kris and they didn’t even notice.     

-

 

 

 

 

 

“Minseok!” Kris sauntered over and Minseok shoved away his phone. “This night is for getting to know the pledges not for you to sit on your and----are you fraternizing with your phone? Our pledges are so offended,” Kris chided, clearly enjoying his status as fraternity president, even though they all know he didn’t give a if the pledges get offended or not.

“I just have this kiddo bothering me about a paper that we should do.”

“Is this the rainbow? Why don't you invite him over? Make him pledge.” Kris smile was mocking.

“I know you know----he's not fraternity material.”

“Well yeah," Kris drawls pretending he just realized this now, "he's more like sorority material,” he snorted.

Kris didn’t get the chance to heartily laugh at his own joke because he got distracted. “Chanyeol! Why are your pledges ?!” he screamed as he stood and bounded to the source/s of .

Minseok was not in the mood to see brute bodies so he didn't even bother to look. He did have a paper to write, which their professor gave them the liberty to write alone or with a partner or a group up to five, and which Sehun volunteered (“I volunteeeer!!!” Minseok imagined him screaming) to do with him and Minseok didn’t really have a choice because Sehun had a firm grip on his bicep and cutting eyes to anyone else who even as much as look at them to maybe form a group.

His phone chirped again to signal a new message and he can no longer put off setting a schedule with Sehun (to meet outside of classes which Minseok have been trying hard not to happen).

As much as Minseok didn’t want to be around more freshmen, they settled for the common study area in Sehun’s Freshman dorm, and to meet at 7 PM the next day.

And Sehun sent him a two thumbs up as a parting message and that was very decent of him, wasn’t it? Cause Minseok was dreading starry eyed emoticons. So he thought things are going to be fine after all.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a trap.

When Minseok got there, Sehun was uncharacteristically (even more, if Minseok’s being honest) good looking, and smelling so nice even though he always smelled nice but it was more noticeable then. (Minseok held tighter at his laptop bag and at his uality.)

Sehun already did the paper.

Ten pages and all.

The paper they supposedly meet here for, already done.

 And Sehun made Minseok read it and wow Sehun can be smart and insightful about talks. “The Five es” - the paper was formally titled and not something like “The D, The V, Tranny Boy, Tranny Gee, and Hermaphrodite,” which Minseok was expecting more from Sehun.

And Minseok had nothing to edit, correct, or whatever left to do here.

“So hyung, how about we go to dinner instead?”

Trap.

-

 

 

 

Oh but hey. Free dinner!!!!!

So. There they were.

Eating, and it was actually nice because free dinner and Minseok was actually hungry. And he was aware he was shovelling food in his mouth in a voracious way but he didn’t care it was only Sehun there to see.

“Hyung, slow down hyung,” Sehun warned, must have been getting turned off by the sight of rice falling out of Minseok’s full mouth. Minseok paid no heed ofcourse, became even more of a huge turn off.

And then Sehun said, “you sure do open your mouth wide.” Minseok paid no heed again, became a more humungous turn off.

But then Sehun whispered, “I bet you’ll have no problem swallowing my .”

Minseok choked and then.

Well, it’s like a volcanic eruption.

All the food from Minseok’s mouth ended up either on the table or smack dab on Sehun’s face.

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!” Sehun had the audacity to look scandalized and disgusted when Minseok was the one feeling ually harassed.

Minseok chugged down a whole glass of water in one gulp.

And Sehun began picking the pieces of rice on his face, his eyebrow, his cheeks, his chin, his nose, his mouth, there were some on his rainbow but Sehun can’t see that and okay, Minseok felt a little sorry for throwing up on his face and was about to apologize when...

Sehun stared at the rice between his fingers, put it inside his own mouth and ate it.

Abnormal.

There was something wrong with the kid, Minseok would never do that even if the rice came from his own mouth.

Ew.

The disgust must have shown on his face because Sehun shrugged, swallowed, and said, “I hear there is rice shortage right now in 21st Century Southeast Asia. Every rice grain counts.”

Ha-ha. Nice. Every rice grain counts hu? Minseok picked the rice scattered on the table, and Sehun had it coming when Minseok forced feed it to him.

Ahhhhhh, there was something so satisfying about shoving dirty things in Sehun’s mouth.

“Pwuee pwuee,” Sehun spitted it out and looked at Minseok with accosting pouting face.

Minseok didn’t know what happened then, probably a devil whispered to him, but he found himself saying, “Ow, you’re the type that spits out.”

Sehun was so ready for him, probably very very ready, “Oh I swallow hyung. If it’s you, I will.”

Haha. What had Minseok done?

He should not give up.

“I’m not gay.”

Sehun’s not giving up either.

“That’s okay. I’ll still swallow.” Eyebrow wiggle wiggle.

Haha. Ha.

No.

-

 

 

 

 

 

“What is your deal?”

Yeah what is Minseok’s deal? Kris would really really like to find out.

“I don’t know man. I guess I just want to live my life the most straightforward you know?”

“Okay but believe me, the world has no food shortage, that was a conspiracy of the food providers and farmers to earn more income.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’ve told you this. NATSC 5 is a stupid subject. There’s a study in the Onion—“

“What. are. you. talking. about?”

“What are you talking about?” Kris asked as if Minseok was the one who isn’t making any sense.

Luckily sensible Chanyeol piped in, “He’s talking about how he’s trying not to make his life complicated by staying straight.”

“Oh that? But hey listen, about the study in the Onion-“

“Drop it Kris. I’m not taking that subject. It was a lie.”

“Exactly!!! All lies. Food Insecurity my !”

“I’m going to stab myself with this fork,” Minseok threatened.

“Minseok, you’re so random,” Kris said with a sigh. “Anyway, so you don’t want to be gay because it’s complicated? But isn’t it supposed to be easier? Less complicated when it’s two guys together? I mean think about it, no waiting at the bench while girlfriend go shopping, no waiting for hours as girlfriend puts on make-up, no enduring high-pitched girly squeals, no enduring long well-manicured nails when girlfriend gets too excited or mad or , no having to drive girlfriend to hair appointments and pretending to like her new haircut.”

Chanyeol nodded along enthusiastically at every commas but Minseok was scowling, “But Sehun does all that: shopping, he puts on make-up, he squeals, he has long fingers long manicured nails, and I’m sure you’ve seen his hair, he digs me with those long sharp nails whenever I make a snarky comment about rainbows.”

“And there you have it,” Chanyeol said with a grandiose flourish of his hand, “Sehun is actually a girl. Congratulations! Dating him would not make you gay.”

“Right. He could grow out that rainbow and French-braid it and wear dress and heels but still, he won’t have.......”

“Yes?”

“You know....the—the--”

This was very very uncomfortable topic for Minseok. Chanyeol, however, wasn’t aware that the emotion uncomfortable even existed, so he said, “But hyung you know, he has the other hole.”

Minseok was going to pass out right then. This topic had never failed to give him anxiety attack.

“Hmmm, what is this...?” Kris mused out loud. “So Kim Minseok doesn’t like the prospect of s—“

“PLEASE DON”T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“--ex.”

“OOOOKAAAAAY. FFIIIIIINEEE. I have a problem with the prospect of sticking my thing in someone else’s bum may it be boy or girl so let’s drop this because I’m about to pass out--”

“So you don’t have a problem with uality just a problem with---butts?”

“Wait wait,” Chanyeol interrupted. “There’s a loop hole there somewhere. Haha. Hole. Anyway, there’s a loophole. If you don’t want sticking it to someone else’s bum how about getting sticked by-“

Minseok passed out.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung I heard your frathouse is doing an open house?” Sehun asked one day at class.

“We are? I didn’t know that.”

Minseok was actually KSS’s Intra-house event director, and Inter-house event rep, A.K.A. he was the Head Organizer i.e. the one to make sure there are lots and lots of alcohol for the open party on Saturday. He was very very aware there’s gonna be a party.

“Well, now that you know. Aren’t you gonna invite me?”

“Errr---okay--would you do not want to like not not go to the openhouse this Saturday?” he asked hoping to confuse Sehun.

Sehun just smiled like he was grateful Minseok was inviting him (Minseok wasn’t inviting him) and said with his palm flat over his heart, in an I’m-so-honoured kind of way, “It would be a pleasure to come. Thank you for the invite.”

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok was so very very drunk. And there were so so many people.

KSS was the best party thrower among frat house, and soro house, in the history of SU, and of whole South Korea, and of whole Southeast Asia and the whole wide world and universe and supra-universes.

“Okay okay Minseok, KSS is the best,” someone said.

“Damn right they are! Imma legacy y’know? I’ll be a KSS pledge whenna go to college.”

“Aaaah—Minseok. You already are a KSS, you are in college, you organized this party.”

“What the fff you talkin bout man?---Woah wait I organized this? Wow I’m so awesome!”

“Minseok you are so drunk. Come on I’ll take you to your room.”

“I’m not drunk! And let go of me---I don’t even know who you are.”

“But I’m Chanyeol.”

“Chan--yeol?? Why does that ring a bell?

“Okay hyung let’s move it.”

“Wait Channel-“

“Chanyeol.”

“Fine Channel, but look!!! ! A rainbow!”

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was the rough bitter after-taste in his mouth and his head felt heavier than the rest of his body. He had to lean forward just right or his head will drag him to fall backwards and to the floor. He really really need water but his room was on the second floor and he had to drag, bump, crawl, himself out and down the kitchen below.

A wild applause broke out when he appeared on top of the stairs.

There were the pledges pausing from cleaning the house from party debris (because that’s what pledges are for) to give him a standing ovation.

Even at his hangover state, Minseok raised his hand and waved like he was some Kate Middleton in her royal wedding. “Guys, guys. I know that was some awesome party. No need to hail this majesty.”

And when he reached the kitchen, there was Kris and Chanyeol who actually stood up from their seats to give him a round of slow-clapping that was more fit to be done in front of an art masterpiece. (It was unfair: those two, with their long vertical length would take centuries before the alcohol in their stomach can reach their head and cause a hangover.)

“I know I know. Raging party. No need to thank me.”

As he poured himself a glass of water, he heard Kris and Chanyeol muttering to each other.

“He still doesn’t know.”

“He has no idea.”

“What idea?” he joined in.

“That you’ve achieved something so hot last night, the house’s fire alarm actually blared.”

“And that you were so inhumanly loud, we in fact forgot about the music and danced instead to the tune of your voices.”

Minseok narrowed his eyes at them, trying to decide if the most heavyweight of his friends actually were hangover. “I’m going back to my bed and sleep and when I come back you two would make sense.”

“Okay just beware of what you’ll find on your bed cause it might jump you.”

They were hangover, Minseok finally decided.

But when he got to his door, he opened it cautiously, just in case there was an anaconda or something else from KSS classic pranks, waiting for him. His room looked normal enough though, except for a lump on the side of his bed covered in sheets that he can’t remember being there when he woke up. (He can’t remember a whole lot of things, now that he thought about it, the last of his memories before waking is a hazy conversation with his new friend Channel.)

The lump moved and what if it’s really an anaconda? He was too hangover for this. He took a careful step forward to investigate but his foot got caught on something maroon on the floor. He picked it up and immediately threw it away, because maroon briefs really? Who wears maroon briefs? Not him, he’s got more taste than tha—wait. Why was there even a brief inside his room that didn’t belong to him?

The lump moved again and on one end of it, an assortment of colors peeked.

Okay.

Okay.

Ooookay.

Things were making sense and he didn’t like were the sense was going.

Breathe Minseok, atleast it wasn’t anaconda.

He’d rather have the anaconda.

He looked around in his room, expecting a sort of portal to appear, a portal out of this gay rabbit hole.

But there was no portal and there was no alternate universe. This was the reality.

Moving closer now.

Closer.

Closer.

And he was sitting on the bed, the shock of rainbow hair unmistakably recognizable at this distance. Heck, he can actually recognize this hair in kilometer’s distance.

Moment of truth.

Slowly, very slowly, he pulled the sheets down and revealed second by second by second-arg he can’t do this.

Minseok pull yourself together.

Okay. Again. Slowly, very slowly, he pulled the sheets down and revealed second by second by second, centimetre by centimetre by centimetre the sleeping face of------

He pulled the sheet back up.

Maybe this was some sort of magic? Ancient sorcercery? Maybe the act will make what’s underneath disappear?

No?

But he’d seen that trick on tv—no?

Okay. Maybe he needed an incantation?

Avada Kedavra?

He laughed to himself. That would be handy.

He took a deep breath. Time to face the truth.

He raised his fist in the air.

And punched the—well, he wished.

What he really did...

He took a deep breath.

Raised his fist in the air.

Whispered, “minseokiii fighting!”

And then.

Slowly, very slowly, he pulled the sheets down and revealed second by second by second, centimetre by centimetre by centimetre the sleeping face of------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jongdae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(XiuChen FTW!!!!!!!!!!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hahahahaha.

 

 

Just trolling.

 

 

No, it was Oh Sehun, yeah. XiuHun all the way yeah!

It’s Oh Sehun for real. Oh the obvious even at first sight kind of gay, sorority material, FRESHMAN Sehun. Sleeping. On Minseok’s bed. Sleeping.

And wow he looked pretty asleep.

Princelike.

And his lips were slightly parted. They were so pink. So pink.

Minseok gulped.

And then he was pulling the sheets even lower to reveal nice collarbones, and nice chest, and whoa—was that a hint of abs, subtle lines over lean stomach. He didn’t expect this from lanky Sehun but wow it sure fit, very Adonis. He liked it on Sehun, he would like to it on him. He probably already had, last night, because there were kiss marks on it.

“Like what you’re seeing hyung?”

That was Sehun, holy he was awake, and his voice so rough and low in the morning (it was noon already, but the point was made).

“You’re a guy,” Minseok observed.

“I’m a guy.”

“I’m a guy too.”

“You’re a guy too.”

“Then this is homoual, yes?”

“Everything is, when I’m involved,” Sehun says with a self-satisfied nod.

Now, that’s a good line of reason. That way, he could just blame everything on Sehun.

Minseok’s eyes trailed lower, because beneath the white sheets something was stirring. There probably was an anaconda after all.

“Sooooo,” Sehun began, so blasé.

“So. What happened last night?”

“You don’t remember?”

“I don’t. Do you?”

“I do. And I will for the rest of my life.”

Okay, that was a cool line wasn’t it? Minseok could blush.

Sehun was now sitting up, eyes intense and fixed on Minseok, and he began kissing up Minseok’s arm and Minseok was getting goosebumps and Sehun wasn’t stopping.

Was this going too fast?

Nah. They already did this last night.

“I kissed you liked this, “Sehun said against his skin, kissing up his shoulder now, “and like this,” his eyes not leaving Minseok’s face. “And then you grabbed me by my hair. And kissed me. On the mouth. Really hard,” he muttered on Minseok’s neck before pulling back.

“You hyung. Kissed me first. That was our first kiss.”

Minseok was starting to remember and damn that was some kiss to remember.

“Do you want to remember what else we did?” Sehun asked, palm massaging Minseok crotch, and Minseok swallowed and said...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay.”

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of part 1.

 

 

 

 

 

Part 2: The ual Awakening

 

After Minseok anticlimactically realized he didn’t have problem sticking it up Sehun’s bum, things are actually not that dandy despite the amazing . Especially because of the amazing .

“Why?” Kris asked because he’s always the one asking the right questions.

“Since Sehun’s still a freaking teen-to-the-age-to-the-er.”

“Come on. He’s eighteen. He’s legal.”

“Yeah, but with the mental age of a sixteen year old girl. It makes me feel a little ic.”

“Minseok you have the face of a fifteen year old altar boy. It sure looked more like Sehun was the one corrupting your youth.”

“I dunno man. If I’ve ever imagine myself in a homoual setup, it’s with a sugar daddy. And while Sehun’s monthly allowance is higher than mine, it’s galaxies away from making me sleep on a bed of banknotes.”

Chanyeol came (carrying this huge metal telescopic slope-measuring tripod steel device that engineering students always seem to carry like the nerds that they are). “So,” he said after putting down whatever you call that thing, “you and Sehun are already in the stage of your relationship where you know how much is each other’s monthly allowance?”

Minseok raised his eyebrow, stuck his lower lip out, and splayed his palm in the air with a shrug which could mean thousand of other things but he said, “It’s the difference with two guys, both take out their wallet.”

“Psh,” Kris scoffed, “as if you ever take out yours.”

 “I’m just saying, think about it, when I graduate I’ll be an official grown money-earning working man and Sehun will only be a sophomore, with teen at the end of his age.”

“What is this?” Kris squinted at him. “Is Kim Minseok considering long term relationship?”

“Shut up I wasn’t.” He wasn’t, was he?

“You totally were,” Chanyeol answered.

“And Sehun’s not even my boyfriend. We were just---“

“ing.”

“Essentially.”

That little not boyfriends fact was true not for long and hadn’t been in a long time, Minseok just didn’t know.

-

 

 

 

 

One night, Minseok was bent over the kitchen table painting his nails (hanging out with Sehun does that to a person) and Sehun pacing around the lobby, talking to someone on the phone going like, “Not this weekend though. Probably the next yeah. Huh? No, I’m not--I’m in my boyfriend’s place.”

And Minseok’s fingers slipped, messing up the nail he’d been working on for the past five minutes.

Damn it. He had worked hard painting that right middle fingernail with his non-dominant hand and everything went to waste just because Sehun was assuming as .

Just when he was almost successful in repainting said nail he heard Sehun hang up, “Okay I will. Okay. Bye Mum. Love you.”

Minseok choked and spilled the nail polish all over his fingers.

“Hyung!! What are you doing?” Sehun asked the moment he saw the scene on the kitchen. “That is limited edition nail polish!”

Minseok was lost for words (because he’s gotten quite fond of that color okay. He was hoping he didn’t spill everything).

“Make space,” Sehun said, sitting himself on Minseok’s lap and taking it upon himself to clean up and fix Minseok’s poor nail art job. (The whole contents of the bottle didn’t spill, thankfully.)

When Sehun was expertly painting on his ring fingernail, Minseok recovered and asked against his back, “For how long have you been referring to me as your boyfriend?”

“Hmmm?” Sehun was so focused on the job, blew over the paint before moving on to the next finger, “ever since the ambushed date, I knew I had you in the bag.”

“You didn’t.”

“Did too.”

“And your mother?”

“Have a very close relationship with me. She stalks you in facebook.”

Minseok groaned. Ofcourse Sehun would have someone to inherit traits from.

So he let the issue go, Minseok’s a cool, casual, laidback guy like that.

And while Sehun was so immersed being a professional nail artist, Minseok grabbed his Iphone with his free hand and snapped a photo of them, making sure to get his pretty nails on frame. Sehun on his lap, looking down intently on his nail job, while Minseok had his lips pressed on Sehun’s shoulder blade, eyes peeking out to stare at the camera, and don’t forget his pretty nails - He uploaded the photo on his facebook wall, tagged Sehun, and posted Sehun gaying me up. As an afterthought he added a #lol just to make it more casual and laidback and cool.

Hours later, when Minseok was absolutely sure the paint has gone dry to finally make use of his fingers (and he was using said fingers to Sehun’s shirt) he couldn’t take the non-stop chirping and ringing of his phone anymore. He made an acrobatic twist for it on the bedside table, while Sehun was going down on him.

His mother was calling. He rejected it of course because he’s got more decency that to talk to his mom while he’s , and with someone.

Aside from one missed call from mom, there were seven more and his inbox was full with messages like “You’re gay?????!!!!!” and “Who the hell is Sehun?” and different variations of those from his mom, his sister, his highschool friends, his first girlfriend, his latest girlfriend, his highschool soccer teammates and coach, and there was one “Just be true to yourself. I support you and I love you,” from his dear old granduncle Jack who was outcasted from the family for reasons unknown to Minseok but Minseok might be getting a hunch now.

He opened his facebook and there were already 198 likes on that photo of him and Sehun and 154 comments consisting mostly of Kris and Chanyeol conversing yet again on his wall.

“Sehun what is your mother’s name?” he asked while Sehun nosed his way back up on him.

“Hmmm?”

“There is someone who commented on the photo of us saying you boys are so cute # giving out my son’s hand for marriage.”

“Yeah that’s mom,” Sehun said, reading the comments with him but found that on Minseok’s neck was far more interesting.

Minseok began writing a new status update – I’m not gay! because it would take forever to reply and explain to each and every one of his messages. He decided to delete the exclamation point though, in order to not offend his good old granduncle Jack.

That was pretty much how him and Sehun got official (nobody bought that I’m not gay update). It might be a little intense, to be social media official, but it was fun. Their photo had been stolen countless times and reuploaded to tumblr and can be found under the tags #cute #boys #gay #asian #asian couple #cute gay asian couple.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

As a KSS interhouse event representative, Minseok was well-acquainted with all of the other frat and soro houses in SU. But not with Lambda Alpha Mu. Just no.

But he’s late in this Greek System meeting and the only empty seat is beside no other than the rep of LAM himself, Luhan.

Argh.

So he crept into the conference hall while the Greek System President talked on, he crawled crawled, sneaked, sneaked, until he reached the seat.

“Jesus Christ!” Luhan hissed in shock when Minseok’s head suddenly appeared.

“Nope. It’s Kim Minseok. Although Sehun calls me that at night.”

“Who’s Sehun?” Luhan asked like he couldn’t care less.

“Aren’t you my friend in facebook?”

“I blocked you after you kept on tagging me on my pre-LAM photos.”

That.

Good times.

That was the time Luhan was still his friend and fellow KSS pledge. Luhan’s inner gangster was just perfect for KSS, or so they thought. Luhan, it then transpired, preferred to be a flowerboy, professor-hogging, library going, global warming conference going, book-club joining, hair-gel wearing, student-council running, L to-the A to-the M.

Luhan did his best to ignore Minseok for the rest of the meeting, and Minseok did his best not to fall asleep. He grabbed the title plate infront of Luhan’s table when Luhan was busy asking a question to The President and pretending to be important.

Lambda Alpha Mu

LAM

Said the title plate. (Does Luhan carry this around wherever he goes or something?”)

So Minseok did the KSS classic joke of adding Eta at the end of their frat name and E to the abbreviation.

He replaced the plate neatly where he got it, only now with the (fitting) word LAME.

Behind the new and improved frat name, Luhan was scowling at the way the reps from Zeta Beta and Sigma Delta sorority were giggling and pointing at him and then winking at Minseok.

Minseok just innocently bat an eyelash when Luhan looked at him suspiciously.

And Luhan restarted doing his best to ignore Minseok and to look important and diplomatic and neat and smart.

But to Minseok, he just looked like an orangutan who thought he’s human.

“Hey Luhan.”

Ignored.

“Hey Luhan.” Tap tap.

“I swear to god Kim Minseok,” Luhan whispered discreetly through the side of his mouth.

“What frathouse is deadly?”

Luhan’s shoulders stiffen; Minseok knew his resolves were crumbling, “Not now.”

“Come on.”

“Okay. What?” He asked, even turning a little to look at him.

Minseok made sure to hold the eye contact before whispering....

“Teta Nu.”

They snorted and laughed through their nose.

The President side eyed them and Luhan determinedly, with all his effing might, did not look at Minseok after that.

With nothing to do, Minseok eyelids began to droop.

 

He felt an elbow dig to his ribs and he abruptly rose from his slumber with an “I agree with Omega Chi!”

He heard Luhan scoff beside him and only then did he realize that the meeting was over and the others are beginning to clear out (and that he had drool on the corner of his mouth.)

Wiping at his face, he tapped the guy beside him (the one that wasn’t Luhan) to ask what happened.

Luhan answered anyway (that’s the kind of stuff Luhan does), “The Greek System is doing a fund-raising for the victims of typhoon Hawaiian. For the rehabilitation of their homes.”

“Oh that’s all?”

“No. Not all. There is a minimum amount of fund to be raised from each house.”

“Okay. How much?”

Luhan said just how much and—

“Holy Molly!!!! mother of-------Ron!!”

Luhan looked at him blankly.

“Weasley,” Minseok explained with a shrug, and then: “But that is too much! What are we gonna do build the victims a puhlacio????”

“Hmmfff,” said a satisfied Luhan.

“What are you hmmffffing about huh?!!!”

Several of the other reps paused from their act of clearing out to watch the exchange. KSS vs. LAM was quite the historical, popular rivals. LAM was like SM Ent. pretty boys and KSS was YG bad asses.

“Excuse me Minseok,” someone with a slit for an eye interrupted, “Imma let you finish but the real YG style bad fratboys of SU are the Iota Kappa Omicron Nu.”

“Shut up Bob, your frat hasn’t even been registered yet. What are you even doing here?”

Bob walked away whispering, “Just telling you guys to watch out. Our member’s list is official now. We will come and destroy you all.”

They all watched Bob disappear (actually kinda worried about his threat) but Minseok recovered first, “So. What were you hmmffffing about huh?!!!!!” and Luhan snapped back to place.

“I meant it’s really not that much but I’m not surprised you think so. KSS consists most of the broke students----broke and lazy.”

“If I’m gonna be a trust fund baby and lame, I’d rather be broke.”

“We’re not lame.”

“Ah. Hellloooooooooo???” Minseok waved the title plate on Luhan’s face to make him see the obvious.

“I knew you’re the one who did that!!”

“I only made it better...You’ve the stupidest frat name in the whole Greek system-“

“No we don’t.”

They stared at each other, remembered Teta Nu, and then burst out laughing.

From the background, someone sighed, “They’re just two idiots.”

They stopped laughing, and because they have a rivalry to uphold, Minseok said, “I bet LAM cannot raise a fund higher than KSS.”

Luhan’s eyes widened, “Oh Kim Minseok you did not just dare LAM on a matter of money.”

“Yes I just did.”

(“Oh this gonna be good,” the background said.)

“Fine! Minseok Kim. The Lambda Alpha Mu accepts your dare.”

“And you’ll end up wishing you didn’t. Han Lu.”

“Losing house would be the other’s housemaids for a day.”

“Oh you’re so on.”

They stared daggers at each other, to seal the deal.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU DID JUST WHAAAATT????” Kris screeched.

“I know. I know. That was stupid.”

“Minseok you do remember that they have Kim ing Junmyeon?!!! They don’t really have to work to raise funds, Junmyeon will just vomit and they’ll have gold!!!! We would have to enslave ourselves and sell our kidneys and still come up short.”

“And they have Choi Minho,” Chanyeol added, “Who’d rather die than lose.”

“And they have Kim Kibum, who’d rather Minho die than lose. You’ll have to withdraw that stupid dare.”

“I can’t. We did it infront of almost the whole Greek System. Our name is already at stake here.”

“Fine! Then you’re gonna have to come up with the extra bucks. Or else, we’ll sell you to the LAMEs.”

“No please anything but the LAMEs!!!”

 

 

And so, our protagonist started racking his brain for ways to weasel his way out of this problem.

How about he kill Luhan?

Nah, the dare would still hold even if Luhan’s dead.

How about he recruit Junmyeon for KSS?

Nah, Junmyeoon is too much of LAM kiss- for him to leave his beloved frathouse. Not to mention, he’s too clean cut for KSS.

How about he actually think of a way to raise money? and not some under the table strategy.

Oh he knows!! He can ask good old granduncle Jack for money. He heard he’s loaded. Yes he could do that. And a whole lot of other things too, because we’re talking about competing with Kim Junmyeon’s money here.

Hmmm. Let’s think, what source of fast money in a college setting, could a good-looking guy/gay like him do?

Carwash? No, of course not. He’s too lazy for that.

Selling baked goods? Nah, that’s girl scout level.

How about that catching goldfish with a paper spoon kinda thing?

No.

Crystal ball reading booth?

No.

Street-food stand?

No.

Carnival rides? Ferris wheel?

No. No.

Spin the wheel booth? Karaoke booth? Kissing booth? Tarot-card reading booth? Palm-reading booth?

No. No. No. N-wait! That!

Palm-reading?

No.

Tarot-card reading?

No.

Kiss—

YES!

--ssing—

Yes!

--booth?

Yes yes yes!

Kissing booth?

Hell to the Yes.

Yes, Minseok thought, the kissing booth was just perfect.

The best part was that the rest of KSS were very very passionate and very very involved with the idea. So by the end of the week they’ve set up kissing booths for each brother. Minseok having twice more customer, because his included both female and male  who wanted to test the validity of his I’m not gay facebook status update.

The whole population of SU flocked at KSS booths like the way they do in the registrar’s office during enrolment period.

While Minseok was taking a break with Kris and Chanyeol (because kissing all day was hardwork, Kris’s lips was bleeding, Chanyeol’s looked like an overripe tomato, and Minseok’s cannot be seen because he was holding an icepack over it), Kris said, “So guess what the LAMEs thought for a fundraiser?”

“Puppy daycare?” Chanyeol guessed.

“Even more lamer than that.”

Behind the icepack, Minseok guessed, “Booksale.”

“Yes! Goddamn. Just when you thought they can’t be any lamer.”

“They can’t earn much from that. Nobody buys physical books nowadays when they can just download it for free—illegally.”

“Hey speak of thy LAMEs and thy LAMEs shall come.”

Surely enough, Luhan with Junmyeon and Yixing materialized in front of them.

“When did you all become Mormons? and no we don’t have time to talk about god,” Kris said taking a jab at the LAMEs matching white polo, neck-tied shirts and gelled up cow- hair.

“You meant the Jehovah’s Witnesses,” Junmyeon corrected.

“No I meant you get the out of here.”

“Who punched you in the mouth Kris? I want to send them flowers.”

“I’ll punch you hard in the mouth and then send flowers at your funeral.”

Yixing laughed and then high-fived a confused Kris.

“Yixing you’re on our house,” Junmyeon reminded him.

“Oh.”

“So,” Luhan began, “I guess you guys are doing great in yourselves.”

“We’re not . We get paid,” Chanyeol said indignantly.

“ get paid.”

“Oh.”

“If you want kisses, you’re gonna have to come back later. We’re on our break,” said Minseok.

“Why would we want to get infected with STDs?”

“Whoa I’m only talking about kissing, calm your Luhan.”

“STDs can be transferred with saliva.”

“Oh so you want kissing with tongue, we charge double for that, swapping spit, triple charge.”

You’re disgraceful,” Luhan grimaced.

Your face is disgraceful.”

Yixing high-fived Minseok for that and it’s really a shame Yixing was so loyal to LAM, he’ll be such a riot in KSS.

That was it for Luhan and Junmyeon, they dragged Yixing out telling him to wash his hands lest be infected with STD.

“Did someone call for the Sigma Teta Delta?” said the STD frathouse rep who suddenly appeared.

“NOOO!” screamed Luhan, “Who the hell names their frat STD??”

“Hey at least we’re not Alpha Iota Delta Sigma.”

“AIDS,” Yixing laughed and high-fived the STD rep.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, while Kris was counting and piling mountains of hard-earned money on the coffee table and while Minseok was lying on the couch (and the pledges were cleaning in the background because that’s what pledges are for), Minseok felt like something was off.

He couldn’t put his finger on it but like he was forgetting something important. Did he like, forget to eat dinner? lunch? breakfast? Nah, he was sure he ate at least four times today. Did he forget to brush his teeth? he tend to forget that often. But no, he brushed his teeth at least a hundred times today (because Luhan’s STD threat scared him tbh). But he was really so sure he was forgetting something as essential as breathing. Did he forget to take his coffee? Because that was as essential as breathing to him. But no his half-empty coffee cup was right on the table next to Kris. He was really feeling sort of empty. And why does it feel like there is a lack of color in his life today?

He bolted upright on the couch, “SANTA BANANA!!!!!”

Kris’ mountain piles of money toppled over the table and Minseok’s coffee spilled over some of the bills. “What the banana Minseok!! Now, I have to start over again.”

“AI YAI YAI! Kris! I forgot Sehun!”

“What do you mean you forgot Sehun? You forgot him inside the laundry machine or something?”

“No. I forgot to tell him about the kissing booth and about all loads of things.”

He was so engrossed in their rivalry with LAME and with trying hard not to end up as housemaids, he totally forgot about Sehun.

“What do you mean you forgot to tell him about the kissing booth? Minseok. You asked for his permission right?”

“What?!! Was that something I was supposed to do?”

Kris faceplanted into the pile of money as an answer.

“Oh that’s why Sehun has a feeling murderous update on facebook,” said Chanyeol who just came down the stairs.

“What else did he say?”

“Nothing much just...on my way to KSS house.”

Just then, a loud banging came from the front door and everyone in the house jumped from where they are.

They stared at each other, wide eyed in panic, and then Minseok whispered, pleaded desperately, “Hide me.”

And the whole house scrambled to action to hide Minseok.

“Quick! Here in the wine cellar!”

“Kris we don’t have a wine cellar!”

“Oh.

“Minseok hyung! Here inside the vase!”

“Chanyeol I won’t fit inside that vase!”

“Now’s not the time to deny you’re pocketsize hyung!”

The door banging came again, this time louder and they screamed in panic.

Minseok ran for it.

Probably the backyard was too open as a hiding spot, but he’s always been a loser in hide and seek when he was a kid, and it’s too late now to improve that skill.

He crouched behind the bush of hydrangea that badly needed to be trimmed, but he was thankful now that it was extra bushy.

His heart was drumming wildly in his ribcage and he can hear Sehun in the lobby asking, “Where is Kim Minseok?”

“He’s not here,” Chanyeol said. Minseok exhaled in relief, he could always count on Chanyeol.

“WHERE IS KIM MINSEOK?” Sehun asked again.

“He’s in the backyard! Oh please God!” Chanyeol whimpered and damn Chanyeol, hyung counted on you.

Minseok summoned his inner ninja and climbed up the wall to the second-floor. It wasn’t that hard, there was a ladder.

He went through the window and landed like a cat onto the hallway floor and decided to take refuge in his bedroom. But due to some sort of divine cause, he opened his bedroom door to find Sehun, arms crossed and sitting on his bed.

Minseok screamed at the top of his lungs.

Sehun didn’t even blinked, only crossed his arms tighter. “Did you enjoy your smooches, honey?” he said in a very very very flat voice.

Nothing came out of Minseok’s mouth but broken gurgling (like the way the female ghost does in The Grudge).

Sehun stood up and Minseok probably would have flinched if he’s not frozen solid.

“So,” Sehun hissed in a cold eerie way that Minseok half-expected him to pull out his wand and scream Crucio!!!  “So. You were planning NOT to tell me you just kissed the entire female student population of SU.”

Female and male, Minseok wanted to correct, and not just students, there was one professor too from the humanities department. He loved his life however, so he didn’t say that.

Sehun didn’t seem to appreciate his silence and he released a huff of frustration, the first sign of emotion from his cold stoic face. “I mean, isn’t that the kind of stuff you are suppose to tell your boyfriend? You never-- tell me anything hyung. How do you think it made me feel to have some random girl come up to me and say hey your boyfriend kisses awesome!”

“I-“ Minseok realized he had nothing on his defence and he was caught off guard by  why is there suddenly angst? He wasn’t used to this.

“Or you didn’t think about it at all? Was that it? You didn’t. You didn’t even consider how your actions would make me feel?!! You never think about me hyung! What am I to you?!! Am I really just for ing?!”

That spurred Minseok into jumble of words and jumble of emotions, “What—what are you talking about?! No you’re not. Of course you’re not!”

And was Sehun crying? Did he make Sehun cry? God this was the most awful feeling he’d ever felt in his generally happy life.

“Sehun,” he began, voice coming out as a choke, he didn’t know what to say or do.

“What am I then hyung?” Sehun asked again.

Minseok had no idea how to answer that.

“I’m sorry,” he said because it’s the only word that made sense to him at this situation.

That seemed to be the wrong answer because Sehun looked away from him and out to the open window, sniffing silently to himself.

Godawful. Minseok felt godawful. And he figured it might be best to be honest right now. “Sehun. I just don’t know what to say.”

“Then figure your out hyung,” Sehun said before walking past him and Minseok only managed to see a glimpse of the tears on Sehun’s face before the door slammed shut, leaving him alone in his room feeling angsty for the first time in his entire life.

-

 

 

 

 

When he went out of his room, it felt like he entered a funeral service. The KSS house was completely, completely silent for the first time in KSS history and when he sat beside Kris and Chanyeol on the couch, they both rest a comforting hand on his shoulder while they stare off into space.

-

 

 

 

 

He would have gone straight to Sehun's room but it was past curfew and Kyungsoo, the dorm president, is in the lobby ­and eyeing Minseok as if to say, Don't. You. Dare.

So Minseok contented himself in pacing by the bottom of the stairs, waiting and inwardly cursing, Stupid Freshman Dorm rules, stupid Kyungsoo (who’s not even a freshman, why is he the president of Freshman Dorm?)

A figure appeared on top of the stairs but it wasn’t Sehun but his roommate Tao, followed by a face that was vaguely familiar.

“Hyung,” Tao said. “Sehun said to talk to him when you’ve already figured out where you went wrong.”

“But-“ Minseok certainly hadn’t figured out yet what’s wrong with him. He felt stupid now for listening to Kris and Chanyeol. Just bring him flowers, they said. All will be fine and dandy, they said.

“But can you at least give this to him,” he said handing Tao the bouquet of flowers (that was stolen from the front garden of Sigma Delta ’s house, but hey that was even more thoughtful of him because he had to endure the wrath of sorority girls chasing him with a gardening hose and a lawn mower.)

“Sure,” said Tao, while the guy behind him just winked and Minseok remember him now, Baekhyun, the guy that went in his kissing booth ten times.

Baekhyun his lips and Minseok leaned closer to Tao and whispered, “And tell him he might have befriended a snake.”

Tao frowned in confusion but he said sure, nonetheless, albeit a dubious and are-you-okay-hyung kind of sure.

When Baekhyun and Tao left, Minseok sighed resignedly to himself. “What is wrong with me?”

“You don’t get it.”

Minseok turned around to find Kyungsoo there looking at him. He blinked at Kyungsoo and then asked, “Are you talking to me?”

“Yes, didn’t you just ask me what’s wrong with you?”

“No?? That was supposed to be a monologue.”

“Even then,” Kyungsoo continued, “I’m just saying you don’t get it. That’s the problem with you.”

“Get what?”

“Sehun, he just wants to have a relationship with you.”

“O-kay? But we do have a relationship. I mean I accepted his in a relationship with request in facebook.”

“What kind of relationship doesn’t have proper actual communication?”

“Fine. It might be a wobbly relationship because I’m an idiot, but still, it’s not non-existent.”

“No!”

“What?!!”

“You don’t have a relationship!””

Minseok raised his hand in the air in an absolute what the fff—moment. “WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!”

“DON’T YOU GET IT? You don’t even have a ing relationship! Because tomorrow you won’t even remember him! Without all his notes, there is actually, really nothing!”

Minseok balked. “The hell are you on man?”

Kyungsoo’s eyes glazed over, and he when they came back to focus, they regarded Minseok with renewed interest.

“Hi! I’m Kyungsoo! Nice to meet you.”

Minseok took Kyungsoo’s proffered hand and when Kyungsoo let go, Minseok got the out of there with Kyungsoo calling out after him:

“Goodnight! Sleep tight! And don’t let the daisies witheeeeeeeerr!”

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo might be a cuckoo-case but he did have a point. Communication had always been a problem with Minseok, no matter how many new year’s resolution he’d done about speaking more. But how was he gonna solve this communication problem with Sehun, if Sehun wasn’t talking to him?

Oh Minseok knows!

A letter.

But it soon became obvious that his lack of knack for language extended to its written form not just oral.

He couldn’t even begin writing the damn letter because he couldn’t settle for a greeting. Like Dear Sehun sounded like his letters to his Dear Old Granduncle Jack, and his Christmas letters to Dear Santa.

How about Sehunnie?

Sounded like he’s whining.

Oh Sehun?

Too impersonal.

To whom it may concern?

Way too impersonal.

Sehun honey?

No.

Sehun baby?

Cuter than Sehun honey, but still no.

Sehun darling?

Sounded like an English Woman.

Arg!

How about Se will you stop making my life difficult Hun?

That’s a good one. He’ll reserve that when their relationship wasn’t hanging by a thread.

It appeared that he’s back to square one because Dear Sehun was written on his paper.

Hey, what about Sehun?

What about him?

No Minseok, I mean what about just Sehun? Like Sehun or To Sehun?

Oh you mean- God yeah. Why didn’t I think of that?

So finally, after some help from his subconscious, Minseok settled with:

To Sehun,

And began writing his letter, or not writing it because what the- his half-way done – sleep-depriving, anxiety causing, suicidal thoughts inducing -  thesis paper was easier to write than this.

But wow, will you look at that he’s written down one sentence:

What’s up?

Hah! that looked sensible written down on the paper like that. However, the more he stared at it the more he realized, that’s the dumbest intro ever.

He looked around his room in surrender. 

And then he spotted it, Sehun’s ugly orange jacket hanging with Minseok’s fraternity jacket and then poof Minseok was suddenly writing with the cramming for homework deadline kind of speed.

Sehun,

I just realized I still have your ugly orange jacket and it’s hanging with my KSS jacket and my KSS jacket isn’t going like what you doin here you ugly orange punk, you don’t belong here to your jacket. I think it already knows and accepted his neighbour’s gonna be there for a long time. Just like I assumed that you would be. But you aren’t here. So I guess I didn’t just assume; I took things for granted. And look at me now, appreciating simple things that I hated before (like your ugly jacket that still smells like you by the way, you always smell so nice another by the way). But I like your jacket here, makes me feel that you’ll come just about anytime, assures me things aren’t over. So if you ever come here with the sole purpose of getting your jacket back and cutting ties, I would not give it back because:

Number 1: You really look awful with the jacket, it clashes with your rainbow hair.

Number 2: I don’t want us to be over.

This may sound like an excuse, but I haven’t been in a serious relationship for quite a while (KSS made me so popular to the ladies that I just can’t settle for one, if you get ma grip. Anyway, I probably should not be saying that so...) Where was I? Yeah I haven’t been in a relationship for a while and I certainly haven’t been with a guy, who is clingy, and high-maintenance (but I probably shouldn’t be saying that either). So what I mean to say is, for my knee-jerk reaction, I’m still single (and straight). So I may have committed some actions that made you feel like I wasn’t considering you and your feelings. But believe me I didn’t do it on purpose. Even if I didn’t, I want to apologize and—

He stopped writing after that, and hid the letter in lightning speed under his textbook. Kris and Chanyeol were suddenly in the room, with Kris looking suspiciously at Minseok’s deer caught in headlights look.

“Were you ing?” Kris asked.

“No.” Minseok looked straight at Kris but his fingers nervously twitched to bury the letter some more.

Kris caught the action and, “What’s that?” he asked.

“Nothing.”

“Were you writing a love letter?”

“No. I was ing. You got me.”

For the first time in his life, he wasn’t happy that Kris didn’t believe he was indeed . Kris made a grab for the letter but Minseok was quick, he threw his whole body over his thick textbook and that was probably impressive and all except that he was light as a cat and Kris just had to nod at Chanyeol and then Chanyeol was pulling Minseok up with one hand.

“Noooooooooo!!!”

But Kris had the letter in his hands and over his head and way out of Minseok’s reach.

“It is indeed a love letter,” said Kris.

“Letter. Just letter.” Minseok said while jumping up and down to reach it.

“Read it out loud!” Chanyeol said while boxing Minseok out.

“Dear Sehun my loves,” Kris began.

“That wasn’t it! Shut up!”

And then Kris started reading it for real, even adding his own commentaries (“Wow Minseok why don’t you add song lyrics while you’re at it and maybe quote freaking Shakespeare”).

Damn it these six-feet and above freaking basketballers - Minseok thought while jumping in vain.

But these two might be basketball players, Minseok however was a...

Soccer player and...

BAM!

BAM!

Kris and Chanyeol were down to the floor agonizing over a kick to their shins while a metaphorical referee was whistling like mad and issuing Minseok the red card.

Ha! Minseok wasn’t sorry. He closed his ears to the cry of his friends while he smoothen out (damn it got wrinkled) his letter.

Chanyeol recovered first, crawled to Minseok and said, “Did you really write your love letter-“

“Letter. Just letter.”

“-in a piece of intermediate pad? Sehun might throw that away thinking it was just another of his failed quizzes.”

“Where was I supposed to write it? On your gravestone?”

“Funny. But there was this thing called stationery? They come in different colors and textures, some are even scented?”

“Why the hell would I use something like that? But just out of curiosity, where can I buy stuffs like that?”

Chanyeol snickered but told him about the tiny school merchandise store just around the corner anyway.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done. He already gave the (scented) letter to Tao to be passed on to Sehun (with a single long-stemmed red rose that he stole [not]  from Sigma Delta’s garden, after he erased the N’T on their PLEASE DON’T PICK THE FLOWERS sign.)

That was earlier today, and he still wasn’t getting any response. Actually, it might be too early for a response but he’s nervous alright. He was barely hanging on the fact that Sehun hadn’t change his relationship status yet.

Exhausted from all his classes all the things that was happening, he went back to the KSS house and up to his room, half-asleep and half-dragging his feet.

He stopped on his tracks.

There.

Leaning on his bedroom door.

Was Sehun, holding his single long-stemmed red rose.

And.

And.

There was no rainbow to be seen.

Just like when the rainbow clears and the bright sunlight begins to shine.

Minseok was getting blinded by the sight in front of him.

Sehun, blonde.

Sehun’s hair blonde on top and buzzed and black on the side.

talk about turning from a to a hunk.

Just .

Sehun smiled subtly at him, his eyes turning to crescents and Minseok took wary steps forward, afraid that this was just his thirst for hunky Sehun manifesting in an illusion.

But his right in front of Sehun now. And it was definitely him. Only loads loads hotter.

Sehun looked him in the eyes and aid with a small smile, “The answer is yes.”

Minseok just couldn’t help himself, “Was the question---wanna get ?”

He got flicked with the rose on his forehead, although it was a you’re cute but not funny kind of reprimanding flick (and Sehun knew Minseok stole that line in the Greek TV series.)

Sehun was smiling wider now as he said, “You asked in your letter if I can give you another chance. The answer is yes.”

Minseok responded with threading his fingers with Sehun’s, holding on to the rose together, and kissing the inside of Sehun’s wrist. Boy did he miss Sehun. And Sehun’s here now. And without the rainbow. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

He closed his eyes and felt Sehun’s pulse jumped beneath his lips. Above him, he heard Sehun whisper, “I’d probably give you a thousand more chances hyung.”

When he opened his eyes, there was a soft sincere smile in Sehun’s lips and Minseok fell forward and kissed him chaste and gentle. And then he collapsed into Sehun’s arms because woah way too much romance than he’s used to.

They just stayed together like that, his face on Sehun’s shoulder, his arm around his waist, and Sehun’s arm around his neck.

They stayed just like that until Sehun suggested, “So hyung—ah—makeup ?”

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the announcement of the result of Greek Systems Fundraiser and while they already know the top ten houses that raised the highest amount of funds, they don’t know the exact ranking yet. They do know both KSS and LAM were in the top ten.

So Minseok was pressed on Sehun’s back, nervous over the ongoing announcement:

Top 10:

Sigma Delta.

Minseok watched as the sorority girl who chased him with a lawn mower went up the podium to accept the certification.

Top 9:

Omega Chi.

Oh this dude, Minseok didn’t know his name, but he’s always making awesome remarks during Greek System meetings.

Top 8:

Zeta Beta Zeta.

Oh this soro girl, she’s voluptuous woman, very bombshell. Minseok earned an elbow to the ribs because he said that out loud.

Top 7:

Eta Xi Omicron.

Arg. Minseok just hated that frat house.

Of course they’ve raised a lot of money because they were actually composed of two frathouses: Eta Xi Omicron Kappa and Eta Xi Omicron Mu. That was just stupid. The Eta Xi Omicron’s cheered from the side and jesus there were just too many of them. Minseok’s sure they don’t even know each of their brother’s names.

Top 6:

Beta Teta Sigma.

Oh this one, well-deserved. Minseok heard this frathouse, did one fundraiser after another after another after another. They actually stopped attending their classes due to so many fundraisers.

Top 5:

Beta Alpha Pi.

Hm. This frat became popular because all the brothers are blonde. But to Minseok, they reminded him so much of the legendary Beta Iota Gamma Beta Alpha Nu Gamma.  

Top 4:

Alpha Kappa Mu.

This is a new house. It’s one of a kind because it has both brothers and sisters. They look promising and refreshing and young.

Top 3.

Okay. Now Minseok was really getting nervous. Both KSS and LAM hasn’t been called yet.

Top 3.

Went to:

Iota Kappa Omicron Nu.

“What the hell?” Minseok said as Bob went up screaming “show me the money!”

“Aren’t they unregistered frathouse still?”

Kris beside him answered, “Registered or not, we cannot deny the fact they are actually better than most houses that are registered.”

Minseok just shrugged because well true that.

Now it’s down to KSS and LAM.

And it was nerve-wracking.

The Greek President was going to announce the first position first because it was more fun that way, wasn’t it? And the crowd was having a screaming match of KSS vs. LAM.

Minseok had to clamp his hand on Sehun’s mouth who was screaming “KAY ETH ETH!” at the top of his lungs.

K-S-S!

L-A-M!

K-S-S!

L-A-M-E!

KSS actually abandoned screaming their own frathouse just to scream LAME! LAME! LAME!

And then the President announced the top house:

“LAME!”

The whole KSS laughed because did you hear that? The President said LAME!

Hahaha. LAME.

Haha.

Ha.

ha.

wait-did he say LAME?

“Oh my God we lost!!” Kris said unnecessarily, way to rub sodium chloride to the wound Kris.

“Ouch!” said Sehun because Minseok bit him due to misdirected anger.

While the KSSs were still mourning their loss, here came the LAMs to add insult to injury.

“We prepared housemaid uniforms for you guys,” Luhan said.

“Didn’t know you have that kink Luhan,” said Minseok.

“It’s perfect timing because we haven’t done our laundry for a month,” Junmyeon said while cradling the first-place certification like it’s his first –born child.

“Oh is that why you stink Junmyeon?” asked Kris who already shredded their second-place certificate into thousand pieces.

“Guys,” Yixing interrupted, “whoever will clean my room. Please be careful with my cultures, I’m studying them for my thesis and you can wear the lab coat and gasmask placed by the door.”

“What major program are you studying?” Kris asked nervously.

“Bacteriology,” Yixing said proudly as all the KSS grimaced and groaned in various degrees of distress and disgust and they all avoided Yixing’s eyes lest be handpicked to clean his room.

“So,” Junmyeon said, handing their certificate to Kris, “I want you to frame this and hang it on the wall of our lobby along with our other many awards.”

Kris didn’t take it, only stepped forward and tower over Junmyeon, “the deal was to clean your house and not to overhaul your house’ lame interior design.”

Junmyeon didn’t back down, “the deal was you become housemaids. and I dunno about you, you probably has no housemaid in your pigsty of a house, but in our house, housemaids. take. orders.”

Kris stepped until their faces were only an inch apart, “I’ll teach you how to take orders til you’re whimpering yes master yes master to my every word.”

The KSS had to drag him away after that while LAMs pulled Junmyeon away.

“Hey!” Luhan interjected, “your house lost. Accept your loss and honor the winners.”

“You mean cheaters?” asked Minseok. “We all know you can’t earn that much from book freaking sale.”

“Do you know what kind of books we sold? Kpop Idols photobooks with autographs. You don’t know how much people are willing to pay for that .”

“You’re the little .”

“You’re the one here whose height is stunted for a 22 year old man,” Luhan countered.

“You’re mentally retarded for a 25 year old man,” Sehun stepped forward in front of Minseok.

“Who the are you?”

Behind Sehun, Minseok whispered, “If you didn’t unfriend me on facebook, you would know.”

“I’m Oh Sehun,” Sehun answered.

“Oh you’re Oh Sehun also known as I have no ing idea who you are!”

“Yeah and you’re Luhan also known as because you’re a freaking moron!”

“Okay,” Minseok stepped between them, “leave Sehun out of this. He’s not even a KSS.”

“He’s not? He has the makings.”

“I know right?” said Sehun to Luhan before remembering he hated him.

“Okay guys,” Junmyeon said before the screaming matches can resume. “Look, we are all better than this. We might be from different frat houses-“

“Wait-I’m not,” said Sehun, “I’m not a fratman.”

Junmyeon looked at him confused, “So what are you doing in this Greek System assembly?”

Sehun shrugged, “I mean...me and my friends are thinking of starting our own fraternity. Tao wanted to lead and because he loves pies so much he wanted to name our frat Tau Eta Pi. But I suggested since he eats at least two pies a day, we name it Tau Eta Eta Pi.”

Junmyeon looked at Minseok for further explanation but Minseok just shrugged. That was also the first time he heard of the Tau Eta Eta Pi.

Junmyeon shook his head to ward off thoughts of pies and continued, “So for all of us here who uphold the principle of fraternity, we might not be brothers but we all promised to adhere to SU fraternity slogan-“

“Bros before hoes?” Chanyeol asked.

“-the other fraternity slogan.”

“Honour and Integrity,” said Kris.

“Yes,” Junmyeon agreed with Kris for the first time ever. “So let’s all honour our words. Honour the challenge we all agreed to do. Honour the result. And most of all accept the consequences and fulfil our obligations. And always always do it with integrity.”

The atmosphere was broken with Yixing’s snoring, but the sound of his own snore woke him up. Upon snapping back to reality, he turned to Chanyeol and whispered, “God, that was the kind of speeches we have to endure in LAM,” and Chanyeol nodded sympathetically.

Luhan tried very very hard to pretend he didn’t hear that and that he wasn’t starting to get sleepy himself.

Junmyeon appeared to be used to it though because he just plowed on, “So let’s come out of this as better people. And please...to whoever will do our laundry please use the fabric conditioner Downy Passion.”

Kris who was beginning to appear like he regret some of his actions ended up looking like he just swallowed a spoonful of said fabcon.

Now that the prospect of fist fight had died down, the other bystander fratmen cleared out.

“Hey Luhan,” Minseok tapped tapped Luhan on the back, “Junmyeon is right. I want to apologize for whatever dishonourable things I have said.”

Luhan was a little taken aback, “Oh. I guess. That’s all right.”

“Sehun wants to apologize too.”

Luhan raised his eyebrow at that because behind Minseok, Sehun was appearing like he’d rather be run-over by a truck than apologize.

Minseok dragged Sehun forward, “Come on babe.”

Sehun rolled his eyes first before opening his mouth, “Luhan-shii. I apologize for calling you a mentally retarded 25 year old man.”

“22 years old.”

“Hence---the apology,” Sehun said sweetly.

And then Sejun and Minseok high-fived.

Luhan didn’t get the jab at first but when he did---he had never felt so utterly betrayed in his life.

“Good one,” Minseok congratulated Sehun, “I’ve always wanted to use that line.”

Luhan’s revenge came in the form of Yixing.

“Yixing!” Luhan called, “Sehun and Minseok said they volunteer to clean your room.”

“Oh really?” Yixing clapped his hands together gratefully, “How wonderful!” And he began telling them awesome things about toxic bacterias.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris! Kris! Kris hyung! Check this out. The LAMEs have a freaking wine cellar!”

“Chanyeol! Put that back! That’s stealing!”

“So, according to you it’s not stealing if I put it back?” Chanyeol asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes before he chugged one gulp from a particular bottle, re-corked it then put the bottle back in place.

Kris stared for a moment and then:

“Park Chanyeol. I like the way you think.”

 

Having cleaned Yixing room had its upside. Minseok and Sehun got quarantined inside the laundry room, nobody wanted to be around them, so they just spend the remaining time making out instead.

Sehun moaned because he’s seated on top of the laundry machine, the machine vibrating beneath his . Ugh. Just.

Minseok just laughed and pulled Sehun closer to him, Sehun’s long legs framing his hips while Sehun moaned against his mouth.

The door to the laundry room opened and one of the pledges peeped in.

“Erm—High Master Kim?” the pledge asked (has it been mentioned that pledges were supposed to call their frat leaders that? No? Well...yeah that’s one of the many things pledges endure as a process of initiation. Outrageous do you think? But have you heard of hazing?)

The pledge came in when he was acknowledged, “High Master Kim, High Master Park and High Master Wu are nowhere to be found and I know you’re busy but we are in need of more rag cloths.”

“Here,” Minseok motioned to a pile freshly washed underwear, “Just put them back after you’re done.”

The pledge didn’t question him (they’re not supposed to), just grabbed a couple of boxers and left.

Sehun looked at Minseok, “Whose pile was that hyung?”

“Luhan,” Minseok said as if this was the most in his life that he enjoyed saying Luhan’s name.

And even Sehun smiled at hearing that name.

-

 

 

 

 

 

(“Hyung! I found Luhan’s bed. And I thought we could christen his newly washed sheets for him. You know?”

Minseok looked at Sehun and thought damn, this kid and him must be really meant for each other.)

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan will you stop scratching?” Junmyeon said for the third time, giving him a dirty look at the couch.

But Luhan couldn’t help it, he just took a shower and put on fresh clothes but he was feeling itchy.

“Luhan! Will you please stop scratching your junk! That isn’t the way a LAM acts!”

“OH I”M SORRY!!!” Luhan had enough, it was really really itchy and Junmyeon was really really irritating. “I WASN’T ORIENTED ON THE PROPER WAY TO SCRATCH YOUR ITCHY BALLS THE LAM SPECIFIC ELEGANT WAY!”

He got up from the couch and up to the safety of his bedroom. He plopped on his bed and buried himself on his fresh sheets and decided to check facebook on his phone.

There are new friend requests. He checked that and there was one from a certain Oh Sehun.

He remembered from earlier, the way Sehun genuinely apologized to him and Minseok did too, saying they found new ways to appreciate his existence.

He shrugged. Accepted Sehun’s requested and even unblocked Minseok.

Immediately, he had a tagged photo notification.

“These idiots,” he muttered because Sehun tagged him in a photo of Sehun and Minseok themselves, together in their bed, red-faced, sheets pulled up to their nose. “Why would you tag me in this indecency?-oh look! their headboard looks like mine.”

Exactly the same.

Oh.

Luhan blinked at his phone.

Blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Three more times.

Oh sh-

And then he looked up to his own headboard.

And then there went Luhan, leaping off his bed like a deer avoiding castration.

“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!” He screamed at the top of his lungs.

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you hear that?”Minseok paused from studying to ask Sehun who was browsing on facebook.

“Nope,” said Sehun.

“Sounded like someone strangled a chipmunk.”

“Yeah,” Sehun sniggered, “totally.”

“I thought you said you didn’t hear it?”

“Er—the echoes--I heard the echoes.”

 

 

 

(Luhan unfriended them on facebook.)

 

THE END.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of part 2.

 

 

So after Luhan unfriended them again on facebook. Only to add them again to unite and talk about the rising Iota Kappa Omicron Nu. Things went on pretty awesomely.

And when there are no more conflicts to talk about, it’s time to finish the story.

Therefore,

The epilogue[ish].

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok and Sehun had known each other for a total of 9 months, had been dating for 7, had been in their the answer is yes relationship for 4, and already, Sehun was spewing out I love you’s at the end of his every sentences.

And that was a little too early and a little too intense for Minseok’s cool, casual, laidback style. So not once, had he said the words back.

He was aware of what triggered the i love you frenzy though. He was going to graduate in a month and Sehun was getting a little antsy. Sehun would offer him a smile whenever Minseok would talk to him about post-college plans but under the table, or the sheets or under wherever they are, his hands were balled into a fist. Minseok would take his hand and thread their fingers together but he wouldn’t say anything.

At this point though, he was ready to, wanted to---say something. Something. With the capital S.

 And so he was kinda nervous.

They were in the University main park and it was already dark but there were still some people here and there – on picnic, or date, or just plopping on the grass, or stargazing, or sitting on the bench, some bikers and joggers also pass around every now and then – but it was peripheral only to their little picnic on the far end of the park.

He might be nervous but Sehun’s a train wreck, probably expecting Minseok would break up with him or something. He wouldn’t stop fidgeting so Minseok sat closer to his side, throwing his legs to Sehun’s back and front trapping him in place because Sehun just won’t ing sit still.

Sehun relaxed a little against him and Minseok decided it’s probably time. He pulled out a box from his pocket.

“What’s this?” Sehun asked, with the mixture of wariness and excitement and confusion and amusement.

“Open it.”

It was Minseok’s KSS necklace, the pendant was Kappa Sigma Sigma in Greek letters.

“koo?” Sehun read.

“Idiot that reads as Kappa Sigma Sigma. Seriously? After all this time-”

But Sehun wasn’t listening to him, just appeared to be in gastro-intestinal pain. Minseok was confused—surely Sehun knew where Minseok was going with this? But Sehun was just whispering things like ”I mean this is pretty cute...if we ignore the fact that it’s huge..so huge...like the bling-bling style...and I don’t know why you thought I’d like this..I mean when was I ever hiphop? but that’s okay I still love you—“

“Sehun you don’t know what this means, do you?”

“Er-it means necklace?”

“No this isn’t for wearing.”

“Oh I didn’t know they already changed the purpose of necklaces.”

Minseok dropped his forehead to Sehun’s shoulder for a second to gather patience.

“Okay,” he snapped back,” Sehun—this—is the KSS emblem, a symbol of membership in the brotherhood. Every house has this although in different forms, the LAMs’ is a pin, the Omega Chi – ring, Beta Alpa Pi – tattoo, the Sigma delta – tiara, etc. etc. some even have cigarette burn branded at the back of their hand, but the purpose is all the same, a symbol of loyalty and commitment to their houses. As long as you have your house’s emblem, you carry with you the name of your fraternity—even after you graduate. You only have this once, once you get accepted into the brotherhood or sisterhood and you carry it for the rest of your life for as long as you remain true to the promises of fraternity. And er—it has been—tradition—to let someone—special---to keep the emblem safe for you. And---I want you to keep this safe for me.”

Sehun wasn’t breathing, just stared at the box in his hand, fingers shifting to hold the box dearly like it just became his precious. “I---I will guard this with my life then hyung.”

“Good. Because this is a sign that I trust you. That I will stay committed to you. That I love you.”

Sehun inhaled sharply and then didn’t exhale that Minseok was slightly worried if he had a cardiac arrest but after a couple of seconds of wide-eyed open-mouthed Sehun, he exhaled and whispered breathlessly, “What did you say?”

“I love you Sehun.”

Sehun flung his arms so hard and so fast around Minseok that the content of the box in his hand flung out and leaped into the air, landing a meter’s distance onto the grass.

“Oh my God,” Sehun gasped then ran for it while Minseok dropped and rolled to the picnic blanket laughing to the full moon.

He could hear distant shriek of “Found it! It’s okay! It’s safe!” and he laughed harder until a shadow fell over him, blocking the moonlight.

And he’s staring at the face of Oh Sehun straddling him on the grass.

“It’s okay. It’s safe,” Sehun said again before dropping his hands flat on either side of Minseok’s head. “And hyung, I love you too. Wow it’s nice to finally say that with the too in the end,” he said meaningfully.

Minseok rolled his eyes to the stars in the sky first before pulling Sehun down for a kiss.

 

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FOR REAL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

or is it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes it is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why are you still scrolling?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay.

 

For your efforts.

 

Here.

 

Have a deleted scene:

 

 

 

“Hyung! Catch me!”

 

“Whaa----Sehun no!”

 

Not again – Minseok thought, half-grunting half-yelping when he got an armful of the younger but definitely taller boy who sprang to him from the top of the stairs. And really, the impact was no joke as Minseok has to take one...two...three staggered steps backward. By now he’s already getting used to catching Sehun jumping from nowhere. (It was only during the first two times did Minseok ended up squished on the floor and Sehun laughing on top of him.)

 

“You really won't stop doing this until I break a bone or something.”

 

“But you’re already good at this, see?” Sehun tightened his legs wrapped around Minseok’s waist to point out their stable vertical position.

 

Sehun dipped his head for a kiss just when a loud and forced cough rung from the background. Minseok turned his head to Kyungsoo studying alone in the lobby, which resulted to Sehun's kiss landing somewhere on his cheek. Kyungsoo pointed to something and that something Minseok did not have to look to know, is the large Please No PDA sign attached by Kyungsoo himself below the common TV.

 

“Still studying Kyungsoo-hyung?” Sehun asked while disentangling himself from Minseok.

 

Kyungsoo said something about a chemistry test. “Yikes,” Sehun commented while manoeuvring Minseok out the front door.

 

"Bye Kyungsoo!!" Minseok called over his shoulder. “See you tomorrow!”

 

“Don’t foorget!” Sehun added.

 

Kyungsoo frowned.

 

-

 

While they were on Minseok’s bed, Minseok over-heated and catching his breath, Sehun rolled onto him, body sticky and sweaty. Minseok, didn’t protest as he should, only held Sehun against him, rubbing his palm against his shoulder.

 

They took a while of evening their breath, synchronizing their heartbeat. A silent peaceful while.

 

“Hyung,” Sehun murmurs quietly against Minseok’s neck.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Catch me,” Sehun mumbles then nuzzles into him, seeming to fall asleep, then a tickle of whisper: “I’m falling......”

 

Minseok waited, his breath held.

 

“......in love with you.”

 

Minseok stilled for a second, then sighed, and held Sehun tighter. I got you babe.

 

Sehun began to snore.