3

XiuHun Drabbles/Oneshots

title: this is getting ridiculous

genre: i dunno...crack?

words: 1.3 k

summary: Minseok is going to hell because Sehun is irresistible

note: contains between third degree relatives (if that even still counts as , I’m not so sure)

warning: top!xiu


 

 

 

 

 

“This is getting ridiculous.”

“Well I’ve learned over the years to it up when on another family party.”

“I meant you and Sehun.”

Junmyeon ignores his lame attempt to play ignorant and fixes him with a you know what I’m talking about  look.

Sighing, Minseok averts his eyes to the other corner of the room which lands on another cousin, Heechul, caressing some super model’s hair. He can’t see Heechul’s other hand and decides don’t want to know where it is so he turns back to Junmyeon.

“What about?” he asks, opting to just keep Junmyeon talking other than explaining himself.

“What about?!!!” Junmyeon shifts the glass of whatever alcohol it was, brandy, Minseok guesses, to his other hand so he can use his right hand to properly gesticulate. “I’ll tell you what about. You and Sehun ARE COUSINS FOR ’S SAKE.”

He pronounced the last part slowly and firmly that got Minseok wanting to roll his eyes.

Third cousin. And let me remind you Joonie of the tricks we did back in high-school and WE ARE FIRST COUSINS FOR ’S SAKE,” he ends in a perfect imitation of Junmyeon’s reprimanding voice.

Junmyeon straightens uncomfortably, “we we’re just fooling around,” he clears his throat and continues in a less defensive voice, “but you and Sehun, that was different.”

What Junmyeon meant by the stressed out that was when earlier, he caught Sehun pressed on Minseok’s side, Minseok’s hand on Sehun’s , Sehun’s on the nape of Minseok’s neck, the two were whispering softly in each other’s ears and then....kissing swiftly, chastely, before Junmyeon fake-coughed to let them know they weren’t alone.

“It’s not, it’s not different” Minseoks says, “don’t worry about it.”

“Well you should. Because the family is also starting to question your closeness.”

“If by family, you mean Kibum, then I advice you to hang out more with less eccentric cousin. Although with our family you don’t have that much choice.”

Junmyeon doesn’t look impressed but thankfully that precise moment, Jongdae emerged, drunk and trolling and irritating enough to get Junmyeon distracted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok runs his hands on Sehun’s bare lean torso, feeling the muscles flex, feeling the smooth skin glide beneath the pads of his fingers, and then he fixes his hands around the narrow hips so he can rock the younger higher and faster on his . Sehun gasps, and bit his lower lip to keep more noise from filing out. He removes the hands braced on the top of the headboard and moves them on either side of Minseok’s head, the small change in position makes his pace go slower again.

It’s been like that for the past week, Sehun holding back on the noise and going for less aggressive . The way Sehun’s head hangs low, his arms shaking, his teeth digging dangerously to his pink lip, tells Minseok that the younger is close, so he pushes up inside Sehun, only gently to match the delicate roll of Sehun’s hips. Because if that’s the way Sehun likes it, that’s the way it’s going to be.

Sehun comes with a whimper and a groan, no longer able to help himself, the sound got Minseok to follow right after. Sehun continues rolling his hips through their and when he stills, Minseok pauses for a second then pushes himself up by the elbow to kiss him.

Except Sehun presses his left hand on Minseok’s chest to stop him, the older lands back on the mattress while Sehun swings his leg and pulls out of Minseok.

Minseok sits up, stares, confused...while Sehun gathers his clothes and starts to get dressed quietly. Minseok of course, indulges him with the silence. When Sehun is buttoning up his shirt, he asks what’s wrong and Sehun shrugs, nothing.

“Why won’t you let me kiss you?”

Sehun’s hands fell on his side. “Why? I already came, you already came, so what’s the point?”

“Wha-“

“After all we’re just fooling around right?”

With that, Sehun turns around and walks out of the bedroom.

“Okay,” Minseok whistles to the empty room. “Damn you Junmyeon.”

 

 

 

 

He finds Sehun by the fridge, solemnly staring inside. He wraps his arms around the younger’s waist.

Sehun squirms away. “I need a drink,” he says before going at Minseok’s alcohol cabinet, opening it and staring inside as he did in the fridge.

“Look, Sehun, you can’t take Junmyeon seriously. I just said that to get him off my back.”

Sehun continues staring at nothing, his eyes unfocused in contemplation, then he gives up and closed the cabinet. He turns to Minseok, crosses his arms and asks, “So that’s what we’ll say to anyone who asks about us?”

“No. We don’t say anything. Because we don’t owe anyone an explanation.”

“But—but—“ Sehun drops the demanding tone and continues in a softer voice, “you don’t owe it to them but you owe it to me.”

He scowls at his own words as if he didn’t mean to say them.

 

The expression does funny things to Minseok, ridiculous, silly things that reminds him of Junmyeon’s words. But Junmyeon and the whole Kims and Ohs be damned, Sehun looks so endearing right now, and Minseok is already knee-deep in recklessness and sins (arguably, depending on the definition of ) and he doesn’t mind getting drowned (and bring Sehun down with him but it, Sehun’s already corrupted even before Minseok). There’s no space for guilt-tripping and trying to be responsible.

“You drive me insane Sehun, do you know that?”

A look of unmistakable pride makes it’s way to Sehun’s face but he quickly schools his expression back to an attempt at being grumpy.

Oh this, Minseok knows what this is - Sehun trying to get what he wants the spoiled brat way.

“Okay fine, let’s cut the drama. What do you want from me baby?” he asks because there’s no point in prolonging this, he’s sure he can’t resist Sehun anyway.

Sehun rounds his shoulder, a hint of triumph already there on his face. “Take me out to dinner,” he says with a very well-practiced mixture of challenge and cute.

“Oh---that’s all?“

Minseok would bet his life, his car, this loft and his trust fund, that that is very well not all.

“Not all,” Sehun says and Minseok mentally goes told you.

“You’ll take me out to dinner, let me hold your hand and you let me kiss you in front of whoever, and you’ll stop referring to me as your cousin but your boyfriend.”

Nothing comes out of Minseok’s mouth but incoherent gurgling, he thinks he might be having a heart attack. That is a little too much, no, a lot of too much.

Boyfriend your cousin? Definitely a taboo. Definitely scandalous.

Things had been fairly easy with Sehun before, they take things as they come, without questions and labels. But now that he thinks about it, they are all about Sehun asking and Minseok giving or Sehun taking even without Minseok’s permission (like their first kiss when Sehun attacked him in the changing room of the gym where they, as well as the Kim cousins work out). But wait, Minseok remembers that that was partially his fault for giving Sehun a show while lifting dumbbells and foregoing his shirt, giving the younger more material to eye- then pretending to help Sehun with his work out only to discreetly him and watch Sehun go tense.

So yep, this is all Minseok’s fault. He brought this unto himself.

Wait no, this is Sehun’s fault because he’s so irresistiable.

“Oh god,” Minseok grumbles before agreeing, yet again, to Sehun.

But Sehun jumps in his arms and is kissing him, so naturally that it convinced Minseok to stop questioning his morals.

“On one condition though,” he says between kisses.

“Yes hyung?” Sehun asks.

“Stop punishing me with all this slow and timid .”

If he’s going to hell for ing his cousin, he might as well him thoroughly.