Muscles vs Brains

My Dorky Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“H-hi . . .” Taeyeon said. He gave Tiffany one of his sweetest smiles he could pull off, but he couldn’t. His face was stiff and it felt like some injected something to make his face stay awkward.

“Let go of me,” Tiffany said. She pushed herself away from Taeyeon, which made the boy backup into his little sister. Tiffany brushed herself off as if Taeyeon had cooties or something else contagious that she didn’t want. “I didn’t want a bodyguard, or at least if I did, not some scrawny boy and a girl! Am I wasting my time with Bora for this?”

“Like I said earlier, Taeyeon is your bodyguard,” Hana said as she took a step next to Taeyeon’s left side. “I’m just a backup.”


“Just a backup? So this guy can’t do his job by himself,” Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon. She analyzed the boy carefully. Just by looking at Tiffany’s face expression, Taeyeon already new the girl didn’t like him. “Aren’t bodyguards supposed to be well built and tall? How tall are you anyways?”

Rude much missy?

Taeyeon bit his inner jaw. He balled his fists tightly to the point that his veins popped out. His nostrils flared and his eyebrows furrowed in an angry manner. A dark source of energy was vibrating off of Taeyeon’s dark brown orbs and his jaw tightened, which made his jaw more defined. “Not all bodyguards have to be well built and tall. As long as you pass the training exams, you can be small and scrawny or big and buff.”

“Yeah, but stronger and bigger bodyguards imposes a bigger deal of safety for their person. What good does a smaller bodyguard do if they can’t insure safety?” Tiffany asked. She walked to the chair her dad was in and sat down in it comfortably. “Take a seat.”

Taeyeon and Hana glanced at each other and complied with Tiffany’s order. They as they sat down, they both noticed a sneaky glint in Tiffany’s eyes which was slightly throwing them off course.

“Are you guys a couple?” Tiffany said. The two siblings widen their eyes at the comment and looked at each other disgustingly.

“Why would I ever date her? I’m way out of her league.” Taeyeon said as he crossed his arms over his chest. He scoffed as he turned his head away from the girls, slightly annoyed.

“What Taeyeon is actually saying is,” Hana elbowed Taeyeon is his ribcage which made him look back at her and Tiffany. “We’re siblings, so we can’t ever see each other’s charms, but only our cons. Anyways, who would want to date a dork like that?” Hana and Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon who was pouting like a five year old boy and talking quietly to himself.

“Hey! I’m not a dork!” Taeyeon said. He meronged Hana and looked away.

“And he is my bodyguard? “Tiffany said as she looked over to Taeyeon who was still throwing a fit. She saw Hana nodded in the corner of her eye, making her sigh depressingly. “Great.”

“Hey, I’m not bad. I’m place eleventh.” Taeyeon said as he looked back at Tiffany.

“Eleventh? There are rankings?” Tiffany asked, she looked at Hana for an answer.

“There are twenty five of us. It’s a bit much for your father due to the fact that he is only a business owner, but your father really likes safety. The top ten usually stay with in a five meter perimeter of your father, the rest are usually with the vehicle being used that day and on the first floor of the building your father is in.” Hana said.

“Do you carry weapons?” Tiffany asked.

“No, unless the circumstances are called for, we usually don’t. This is where training comes in. We’re taught to have combat with bare hands and once in a while an expandable baton or a taser. If we use a gun and kill someone, charges are the same as if you had a gun a killed someone, “Hana said. “ It’s not much, but we take our job seriously.”

“And you’re saying your brother passed?” Tiffany sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter