H-hi...

My Dorky Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated this story in a while, but summer is comming and now I have time to write again. Junior year hit me like a storm and it was troubling. My writting style has also changed so I can't wait for you guys to read it. Thanks to all the subscribers and upvoters, it really means a lot. I hope you all keep waiting and thank you for your patients ^_^ Also, I have changed the plot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It all started with a chocolate covered doughnut with crazy colored sprinkles.

Taeyeon stuffed the last of his doughnut in his mouth. He brushed his hands against each other which made the crazy colored sprinkles fall of his hands. He looked around the room he was in before leaning back on his chair. He took a deep breath from his nose and exhaled out of his mouth, bored from the quietness of the room. He glanced over to the window which showed a perfect view of Seoul.

“When are they coming?” Taeyeon sighed as gave his attention to the door on his left. His boss, Mr. Hwang, had called him down earlier this morning for an important meeting, but he seemed to be running late. Taeyeon sat up in his chair and clasped his hands together making a gun shape out of them. He aimed at a vase with flowers and pulled his hands backwards, not forgetting to add the gun sound effect right after. After shooting his ‘hand’ gun a couple more times, he heard the door open and saw two people walk in.

“Taeyeon you’re still here.” The older man, Mr. Hwang, said as he took the seat across from Taeyeon. “I’m sorry for being late, the meeting was more problematical than I expected.” Mr. Hwang pulled out a file from his desk and handed it to the lady with the brunette and straight hair, behind him. The lady smiled politely before taking the file from Mr. Hwang’s hand and opening it up to see the information inside. She glanced over at Taeyeon and giggled as she pointed at her lips which made Taeyeon his lips, which to his surprise, still hand sprinkles on them.  

The lady slightly shook her head in an amusing way before handing the file back to Mr. Hwang. “These seem to be the correct documents sir. Although may I ask why you have my brother’s profile and records from his past?” The lady glanced over at Taeyeon again, but with a more serious look on her face.

“You’ll see why, Hana.” Mr. Hwang stated as he pulled out a few documents from the file. He held them closely to his face to read the smaller words on the paper. Silence filled the room for a minute, until Mr. Hwang lowered the documents and smiled at Taeyeon. “I see you’re placed eleventh on my bodyguard ranking, you have a bachelor’s degree in the medic field, and you’re a third degree black belt in taekwondo.” Mr. Hwang smiled at Taeyeon and then he started to analyze Taeyeon’s body.

“That’s seem right sir, but why are you telling me this?” Taeyeon asked. His hands were fiddling under the table. Sweat was increasing in his palms and his foot was tapping a lightly sounded beat.

Mr. Hwang looked back at the papers, ignoring Taeyeon’s question. “You’ve seem to be on the short side, standing at one hundred and seventy two centimeters (A/N: around five feet eight inches). I see your sister is almost as tall as you too.” Hana giggled a bit which caught Taeyeon’s attention and made the latter bit his inner jaw to reduce his anger.

I’m not short! I’m average size for a well grown Korean man. Also, Hana and I aren’t even related. Why did she get the tall genes?!

“I also see that you’ve been listed as a ert.” Mr. Hwang quickly added. Taeyeon’s eyes widen to the fullest and his face became paler than before. Hana giggled even harder, but covered with her right hand, trying to suppress the laughter.

“E-excuse me?!” Taeyeon exclaimed. When was he reported? Who reported him and why? The sweat on his hands intensified by a hundred times, making it harder to grip on the arm rests on the chair. His heart beat rose up significantly that Taeyeon was positive the whole country of Korea could hear it beating.

Sure I stare at the assets of girls once in a while and I do tend to laugh at overly immature subjects, but being listed?!

Mr. Hwang chuckled a bit which caught Taeyeon off guard. The older man placed down the documents in front of him and coughed, clearing his throat. “Your face was priceless! I was just joking, this old man can still pull some tricks.” He looked up at Hana and gave a thumbs up, which she returned happily.

“Very nice sir.” Hana replied. She glanced over at Taeyeon who jutted his lower lip out and had his arms crossed over his chest. Hana giggled more and shook her head in amusement.

Tae Oppa, you’re still childish as ever.

“But starting today you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter