Prologue

All She Wrote

The lights were bright, piercing to his eyes in the contained room. The walls were dark, the only thing sticking out along it was the glass window he couldn't see through and the door across from where he was sitting.

 

His foot tapped nervously against the hard tiles as he sat in the chair.

 

How long has he been sitting here?

 

 

A few seconds?

 

 

Minutes?

 

 

Hours?

 

 

He didn't know. They had dragged him here after being treated by the medics from the house.

 

He would have moved around to kill time in the room if his wrist wasn't chained to the table.

 

He exhaled deeply.

 

 

Leaning back in his chair, he cast his eyes to the wall on his left where he knew the other was being held in for questioning. He wondered if the wounds got treated properly before they threw the other boy in there.

 

He stopped thinking as faint footsteps stopped in front of his door.

 

The door knob twisted slowly as the door was pushed opened. Two men in suits stepped in the room- one held a folder in hand as the other followed behind.

 

The one with the folder sat in the chair across from the boy, not looking at the youth as he read through the files in hand. The boy's eyes shifted from the man with the folder to the other male who stood in the back, hard gaze staring back at him instead of sitting in the chair next to the other officer.

 

The boy gulped nervously.

 

Its not as if he committed a crime- well maybe a few- but that's not what had him nervous. What had him nervous was the truth.

 

Will they believe him if he told it?

 

"Do Kyungsoo, is it?" The man with the folder asked, eyes trained on the files still.

 

"Y-Yes sir." The boy nods even though he knew the officer wouldn't see him do it. Despite everything that has happened to him the past few months, this still made him nervous as hell.

 

"Calm down boy," The officer gave him a comforting smile. "You are in no trouble. I'm officer Choi and that's officer Park near me, don't let him scare you. We just want to talk to you about what happened."

 

"Ok." The boy said.

 

"Good. Now I'm sure you may or may not be aware of that the previous year there was a murder of a young girl around your age inside of your home. Kim  Han Ah."

 

"I-I'm aware." He gulped nervously.

 

The officer raised a questionable brow at the boy. "So someone told you about her before?"

 

"Yes, that and..." The boy started fidgeting his fingers. Will they believe him if he told them?

 

"And?" The officer asked.

 

"I... Saw her before." He answered slowly.

 

The officer glanced back at his partner than the glass window before looking back at the boy.

 

"What do you mean you saw her?"

 

Kyungsoo glanced at the glass window also. They were going to think he was crazy. "I saw her ghost... In my house before. A couple of times actually."

 

"Is that so?" The officer sounded nonchalant but Kyungsoo could her the disbelief in his voice.

 

"As crazy as it sounds, its the truth." Kyungsoo looked firmly into the officer's eyes showing that he wasn't lying to him. He couldn't lie after all he went through.

 

The officer stared into his eyes, fingers tapping onto the table before he straightened up in the chair and sat closer to the table.

 

"Okay. So there was a ghost in your house of Kim Han Ah, correct? What did this ghost want?"

 

"Isn't that always the question when someone gets haunted by a ghost? If only I knew. She just did... Stuff. Only to me. My parents never saw her in the home, she only came to me."

 

"Kim Joonmyeon and Kim Jongin- they've been in your home before, right? Did they have any encounter with this... Ghost?"

 

The boy looked up in thought before shaking his head slowly. "They only felt the effect of her there- you know like the room felt cold or something- stuff like that."

 

"Did she ever try to... Communicate with you? What did she do when you saw her?"

 

"She'd be standing in one place sometimes... just staring at me- like at the foot of my bed while I'm sleeping or in the kitchen while I'm cooking. She'd be looking normal sometimes then at other times... Not normal. Bloody."

 

"Did she look as how she died?"

 

"Yes." He choked out, stomach churning in memory. "She'd appear like that. Sometimes she'd move things but nothing violent... real violent at least. She seemed like she was helping me... trying to warn me."

 

"Warn you?" The officer knitted his brow in confusion. "She talked to you?"

 

"Not talked... She couldn't talk. But she wrote."

 

"What did she write?"

 

" 'Don't trust him.' "

 

The room fell silent as the words sunk in.

 

"Who was 'him'?"

 

"I didn't know, not at that time. But that was all she wrote then."

 

"Then?” The officer asked. “So she wrote to you again?"

 

"Yes... Right before everything happened."

 

"What did she say that time?"

 

Kyungsoo looked down at the table, the fright of the event that folded out not even twenty four hours ago making his body tremble in fear. With a shaky breath he replied,

 

" 'Run.' "

 

The officers fell in silence again as they watched the boy tremble before them.

 

"How about this Kyungsoo," Officer Choi started off gently to calm the boy. "How about you tell us what happened from the beginning. We'll listen from beginning to end. Officer Park, can you bring this boy some water?"

 

Officer Park exited out the room, returning shortly with a cup in hand. Handing the cup to the boy, he took a seat in the chair beside the other officer.

 

Kyungsoo took the cup, bringing it to his lips as he let the cool liquid ease down his dry throat.

 

Placing the cup on the table in between his hands, he began to talk.


"It all started a few months ago when I moved in to my new house and I guess you can say things started off weird from the very beginning."

 

 


 

A/N: Hello everyone and thank you for the subscribies, upvote and for the comments. I saw most of my subscribies on the foreword are subscribed to all my other ongoing/mainstream stories which I would like to say THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO AWESOME AND SUPPORTIVE! I swear I'm going to give you fan names... unless I'll have you stay as "subscribies"

And speaking of thanks, thank you to my awesome friend @yummypatbingsoo for making this poster with no complaints when I asked her. Thank you~ samly love 5ever~ It's a awesome poster right?

In cunclusion because I have a headache right now and I have to go start on school work before I say f it and go to sleep, please comment below and subscribe! Upvote if you wanna :)

Sorry if I (my editor, @Ace-nim) missed any grammar errors

Check out my other stories (haha if you aren't already subscribed to them)

Fairy Tale Theater , Unbreak My Heart ,Run This Town

And adding this story to my update cycle, it will be updated after either Run This Town or Fairy Tale Theater... I'll figure it out when I get there...

Much love you guys!

-xxRxx