The Hair Pulling Kink

It started with the thigh problem

Taehyung may or may not enjoy it when someone pulls his hair. Hoseok may or may not have started it. Yoongi may or may not have made it worse. But Namjoon definitely does it best.

 


 

The first time the idea enters Taehyung’s head is when they’re in China and Hoseok is standing behind him and pulling on his hair to reveal his face to the camera. His fingers are warm and have a strong grip on the light brown strands. There is a slight ache that runs along his scalp where the skin is pulled taut and yet he can’t help but like it.

 

It’s exiting in the sense that Taehyung can either refuse to move his head and endure the sweet pain or let himself be manhandled. When Hoseok let’s out an almost groaned ‘cute’ he can’t help but imagine someone else’s voice next to his ear, groaning the same words but in a much deeper voice. He closes his eyes and a shudder runs over his whole body as he think’s of that person’s warm body pressed against his, his fingers strong but caring. After all the person Namjoon cares most about is Taehyung, the older boy admitted it himself.

 

For the sake of the camera pointed at him Taehyung manages to store those thoughts away into a corner of his mind and play the entertaining and weird dongsaeng for Hoseok. Still, the tingling sensation on his scalp just wouldn’t go away.

 

--

 

The second time Taehyung thinks about it the thought is triggered when he’s ignoring Yoongi in favour of reading a manga. The older boy is quietly fuming and getting more and more annoyed by the second as Taehyung refuses to get up and help out in the kitchen, so he does the only reasonably thing. He resorts back to violence. Yoongi was rather laid back by nature, he never bothered much with disciplining any of his dongsaengs but from time to time he would tell them to do something and he did not react well to being ignored. Yoongi took a few steps into the room until he was standing next to Taehyung’s bed and before the younger boy knew what was happening Yoongi’s pale fingers had gripped the dark strands of his hair and pulled.

 

Taehyung dropped his manga and winced at the pain, his body automatically moving in the direction it was pulled to reduce the sting as Yoongi pulled him into a standing position. The older boy’s grip loosened around the crown of his head and moved to his nape instead as he pulled him closer to his face.

            “Never ignore me again. You hear me?” Yoongi’s voice was soft but deep and something in the younger’s stomach coiled at the feeling of warm breath hitting his face. Taehyung nodded and secretly enjoyed the way his scalp burned with every up and down movement of his head. The rapper’s eyes softened and after a moment his fingers released Taehyung’s dark strands of hair and caressed the back of his head instead. “I’m sorry Taehyung-ah. I was already in a very bad mood and you only made it worse. You know I don’t like being ignored, especially not when I kindly ask you to do something.” Yoongi’s hand moved from the back of his head to his cheek where it stayed, warm and soft and familiar. “Still I’m sorry for pulling on your hair. I’ll buy you some ice cream as apology, ok?” Of course Taehyung shows him a smile and drops his head onto the other’s shoulder while winding his hands around his waist.

“It’s ok hyung. It didn’t really hurt much, but you still have to buy me ice cream. I want the a big box full of chocolate.” He can hear Yoongi sigh in relief as he hugs him back, his soft hands cradling his nape again.

 

Yoongi has always been a very kind and gentle soul, someone Taehyung went to when he carved some amiable and quiet affection. Whenever he whacked him or Jungkook over the head he would feel bad and buy them ice cream afterwards. That and the way his voice sounded when he uttered apologies next to Taehyung’s ear were some of the reasons he appreciated his hyung so much.

 

What he could never admit to Yoongi was how he didn’t hate being pulled around by his hair like that and how for one moment he imagined a taller form hovering over his while tan fingers pulled at his nape and forced him to bear his neck. When Taehyung let go of Yoongi he couldn’t help but feel guilty as the older boy showed him and innocent and sweet smile while his thoughts still lingered at strong fingers in his hair and full lips hot against the skin of his neck.

 

--

 

The third time it happens it’s finally Namjoon’s fingers in his hair and he can’t even properly enjoy it.

 

All of them are sitting in the living room and watching some boring chick-flick movie Seokjin picked because it was his turn. Taehyung managed to squeeze himself between the armrest and Namjoon, which earned him a raised eyebrow from the leader who was now pressed closely against him. Namjoon leant back against the couch and rested his arm there.

 

A few minutes into the movie and Taehyung had already gotten bored and started playing with the fingers of Namjoon’s hand which was further away from him. The leader didn’t seem to mind at all and in return started running his fingers through the short hairs at Taehyung’s neck. The younger boy immediately let his head drop forward to allow more access and his fingers stopped moving.

 

It started out gentle; Namjoon’s nails were softly scratching him in a way one might pet a cat and Taehyung really did feel as if he might start purring any moment. The younger boy could feel himself relax completely, his bones felt like jelly and he barely registered the other’s warm fingers wrap around his wrist. Unconsciously he leant even closer against the older boy until the exposed skin of his thigh was pressing onto Namjoon’s clothed one, feeling the material of his jeans scratching at his soft skin.

 

The scratching slowly turned into something else as Namjoon rested his fingers in the longer strands and pulled for a moment before continuing to scratch again. The pulling turned longer and longer until the leader’s hand was fisted in his hair and just slightly moving his head back and forth, left and right. Taehyung’s eyes were closed and while his breathing was even and slow in the beginning it turned quicker as Namjoon’s pulling turned longer. An especially hard tug had Taehyung’s head fall back and forced him to bear his neck slightly. His eyes were still closed but he could feel Namjoon’s presence next to him move closer then before and the fingers around his wrist felt as if they were burning his skin.

 

            “You like it when someone pulls your hair?” The voice was right next to his ear and the tone was open and curious and he shuddered at the warm breath that hit his cheek and neck. Never before has he heard Namjoon’s voice this deep or this raspy. The hand on his wrist let go and slowly wandered to his exposed thigh and rested there. The other boy stopped pulling and let Taehyung’s head fall forward. His scalp was tingling, a slight ache was present but Taehyung’s fast heartbeat and uneven breath were proof of how much he liked it.

 

Namjoon’s hand released his hair and went to rest on his neck instead, warm fingers slightly kneading his nape. It felt reassuring, gave him some sort of grounded and serene feeling and made him tranquil, but he didn’t want to fall asleep yet. He somehow managed to open his eyes and look to to the side only to see Namjoon’s eyes focused on his face. His pupils were blown and his chest was heaving as well. Taehyung leant closer to him and pulled his legs up so they rested on the other’s lap, which also made Namjoon’s hand slide higher on his thigh.

            “Hyung.” Taehyung’s voice sounded foreign to his own ears and he watched Namjoon’s adam’s apple bob as he swallowed. “Scratch.” Namjoon gave him a slight smile, but his eyes were too dark and wide, preventing the smile from looking simply friendly.

            “Alright.” Namjoon’s lips moved but the sound that came out was inaudible to Taehyung.

 

As the scratching started again Taehyung closed his eyes and this time if only took a few times of running his fingers up and down before Namjoon grabbed a handful of his hair again making the younger boy let out a soft hiss at the delicious ache that followed. He could feel Namjoon’s warm and moist breath hit his face and then his head was pulled back and his neck bared. For a moment he could feel warm and soft lips barely ghost over his skin and before he could stop it the thing that was bubbling in his throat finally found its way past his lips and he released a moan.

 

Immediately his eyes snapped open and Namjoon’s hands disappeared, both just in time before Yoongi and Hoseok turned to muster him.

            “Taehyung did you just moan?” Yoongi asked, ever the straightforward type, making the rest of the boys turn to look at him as well. It was a good thing that the room was dark and that the light from the television wasn’t much to go by or they made have noticed his red ears and face.

 

Instead they saw Taehyung’s expressionless face as he slowly nodded and gripped his stomach.

            “I just don’t feel so well, Yoongi-hyung.” With worry in his eyes Yoongi got up and took a step toward him, but before he could even voice his worry one of Namjoon’s hands had wrapped itself around his legs and pulled them against his chest while the other one pulled his head to rest against his shoulder.

            “I’m sure he’ll feel better after he gets some sleep, Yoongi-hyung.” Said boy frowned but sat back down after a moment and Taehyung had to bite his cheeks to stop himself from grinning when he realised that the reason Namjoon didn’t want him to get up was so the others wouldn’t see the tent in his pants.

 

 --

 

It was three in the morning and Taehyung couldn’t sleep. Instead images of Namjoon’s dark eyes and the tingling of his scalp occupied his mind. Fully aware that he had to get up in a few hours Taehyung got up and on tiptoes left the bedroom in favour of sitting in front of the muted television.

 

It wasn’t the first time that Taehyung couldn’t sleep because of one reason or another and he would always chose to sit on the living room couch until his eyelids started drooping by themselves and he fell asleep there.

 

His limbs already felt heavy and head drowsy. Stifling a yawn the dark haired boy laid down with his head pillowed on his arm and eyes staring at the television out of focus. Taehyung’s eyes fluttered close and he imagined hearing soft footsteps on the carpet getting closer to him. All of a sudden he felt a warm hand on his neck and flinched violently, his eyes snapping open only to see Namjoon hover over him.

 

            “Can’t sleep?” The leader’s voice was husky and Taehyung shivered visibly and nodded. “Poor Taehyungie.” Namjoon cooed softly and crouched down next to the couch. His thumb started moving over the younger boy’s pulse point in a relaxing manner and he closed his eyes again, enjoying the feeling of that warm and slightly calloused hand against his cooled skin. Namjoon’s other hand went to one of Taehyung’s wrists and rested there for a moment. His fingers started caressing the soft skin on the back of his hand before they tapped there twice. “Can you turn to lie on your stomach for me?”

            “Hyung?” Taehyung spoke up groggily and cracked an eye open. Namjoon’s voice had a quality to it that Taehyung hadn’t heard before, but it made something deep inside him, something primal, stir and he found himself moving to lie on his stomach with his head pillowed on his arms.

 

One of Namjoon’s hands was still on his neck, caressing the soft skin directly under his jawline while the other hand slipped under the hem of his shirt and started running his fingertips over the bumps of his spine.

            “My poor Taehyungie.” The leader rumbled and Taehyung’s breath hitched and he let his eyes drop close, focusing on the feeling of warm hands on his cool skin. “What are you thinking so hard about that it wouldn’t let you sleep?” The younger boy swallowed and his tongue dared out to his dry lips.

            “I was thinking of Namjoon-hyung’s hands pulling my hair and that I want hyung to do it some more.” He admitted in a sleepy voice. For a moment the hands disappeared but then a warm body settled over his, at the place where his and thighs meet.

 

Taehyung could feel Namjoon’s body hover over his back, the thin fabric of their shirts did nothing to conceal the warmth coming from the taller boy’s body. As if on impulse he raised his hips and pushed against the body straddling his.

            “Taehyung-ah you shouldn’t be saying such things to me.” The deep voice was right next to his ear and he couldn’t help letting out a breathless whine. A warm hand fisted itself in his hair and his head was pulled to the side, the familiar tingling on his scalp increasing tenfold and goose bumps forming along his arms. The leaders other hand pulled on the sleeve of the t- he slept in to reveal more neck and shoulder, his warmth breath making Taehyung shiver.

 

If he were sitting his knees would be shaking from anticipation and excitement as he waited for something to happen. His mind was a mix between drowsy sleepiness and pure eagerness, but his body was relaxed.

 

Just as he was about to speak up and ask for something, anything to happen, Namjoon’s warm lips started trailing a path from his bared shoulder to his neck. It was just the hot press of soft lips and warm fingers in his hair, nothing else registered in Taehyung’s mind.

 

The mouth against his throat started nipping at his skin, a hot tongue joining every now and then as Taehyung’s breathing became quicker. He could feel Namjoon’s bulge hot against his and he raised his hips again, causing a glottal moan to escape the other boy and his chest to rumble against Taehyung’s back.

 

He couldn’t describe what he was feeling in that moment, his thoughts were a jumbled mess, he only knew he wanted more. More of that tingling sensation Namjoon’s lips and hands left behind. Taehyung arched his back and Namjoon’s hand went from his shoulder to his hip pressing him down.

            “Don’t do that.” The leader’s voice sounded authoritative and deep and Taehyung found himself going pliant again. The fingers in his hair tightened for a moment before they completely released him and the moist lips left this neck.

 

Taehyung released a sound of protest as Namjoon sat up and moved to lie next to him on the couch. The older boy pulled Taehyung closer so that his back was pressed against Namjoon’s front, their legs entangled and the other’s arms tightly wrapped around his waist. Namjoon’s breathing was still uneven and warm where it hit his nape and a shiver ran down his spine when a nose was buried in his hair.

 

While the excitement was still buzzing under his skin Taehyung now couldn’t even open his eyes anymore, the exhaustion finally having caught up with him. That didn’t mean he didn’t manage to complain. He pushed his back against the obvious bulge in the older boy’s pants causing him to hiss.

            “Hyung, why did you stop?” his voice sounded whiny and laced with sleep, but he still grabbed the hand lying over his stomach and laced his fingers with it.

            “You said you wanted me to pull your hair and that’s what I did.” Namjoon explained, his voice rasping and patient. Taehyung pouted even though no one could see it.

            “But hyung.” He started again and wiggled his again to make a point.

            “This is not something we should be doing. And I wouldn’t do anything to you when you’re half asleep. At four in the morning. On an old couch.” Taehyung’s ears perked up at that.

            “Does that mean you’d do something to me at another time and another place when I’m completely awake.” Namjoon bit into his shoulder making him hiss and tightened his grip around the smaller boy.

            “We have to get up again in two hours. Now sleep.” Even though Taehyung was pouting he still snuggled closer into the other’s chest and let out a content sigh. The excitement had died down and only the warm blanket of fatigue was left.

 

Taehyung was still aware that Namjoon started snoring softly and let the warm puffs of air against his neck lull him to sleep.