Ice Cream Drabble

It started with the thigh problem

 Just a short drabble about Taehyung's messy ice cream eating habits. (Vmon)

I didn't have the energy yet to write a long chapter so I'll post this drabble in between and the next chapter is gonna be longer again.

 


 

Some people thought that Kim Taehyung was an idiot. They thought he was a clueless and airheaded little boy with a pretty face and Taehyung liked to keep it that way. When people don’t know what you're thinking they tend to underestimate you, which can always be used as an advantage. So no, Taehyung was not an idiot – he was quite smart actually. He knew how to play people to get what he wanted. The “stupid, but charming blond” of the group, who had his Namjoon-hyung wrapped around his little finger as he happily devoured the chocolate and peppermint ice cream. The sticky substance had started to melt and was running down his cone and onto his fingers, some of it was sticking to the tip of his nose and, because the messy way he was eating, also all around his lips.

 

                        “Taehyung-ah, not even babies eat as messily as you.” Namjoon commented, not unkindly and with a teasing smile on his face. After a lot of begging and whining the leader finally took him out for ice cream. The other’s were all busy and Jimin and Jungkook were playing somewhere without him, so Taehyung had decided to annoy Namjoon and get the older boy to buy him some (and maybe he also planned to get at least a kiss from the older boy).

They only went to the grocery store which was five minutes away from the house they stayed in, but when they got back the rest of the members and the mentors were gone. It didn’t matter much to Taehyung who was still happily eating and his ice cream, but Namjoon immediately sent out a few texts to see where everyone went.

 

Taehyung settled down on the couch and the telly, eyes focused on the screen as the sticky and melting goo was dripping everywhere. The couch next to him dipped under the weight of his hyung and suddenly a warm hand gently grabbed the side of his face and turned it so he faced the leader sitting next to him.

            “Taehyung-ah seriously now, how can you eat like that?” Taehyung just shrugged and felt the ice cream that had run down his chin and unto his neck stick to his skin. Namjoon sighed and took the cone out of his fingers. The younger boy’s eyes followed the cone and he watched as the ice dripped onto the long and tan fingers.

            “Hyung, now you’re going to be messy too.” He muttered quietly, but his mumbling fell on deaf ears as the flaxen haired boy started wiping at his lips and the corners of his mouth.

            “I think you’ll need to wash that off.” Namjoon’s brows were furrowed in concentration and his eyes fixed on the shorter boy’s agape lips. As he started pulling away and made to stand up Taehyung dipped two of his fingers into the melted ice cream and smeared them across the leader’s cheek.

 

Namjoon halted, eyes widened with surprise, as Taehyung let out giggles, feeling accomplished now that the he wasn’t the only one with a sticky face. Namjoon just released a resigned sigh and went to wipe his cheek with the back of his hand, but before he could Taehyung grabbed his wrist and leant forward, swiftly lapping the ice cream up with his tongue.

 

Namjoon’s whole body tensed and he froze in his seat as his eyes settled on Taehyung’s lips. His mouth opened and closed as if he wanted to say something, but nothing came out. The smaller boy’s eyes fell to the cone again and he took it out of the leader’s larger hand and took the fingers of said hand into his other one. He raised his eyes and mustered Namjoon’s face for a moment; the older seemed flabbergasted, but his pupils were dilated and the warm breath hitting his face was coming out in quick puffs.

 

Taehyung had to bite the inside of his cheek to stop himself from grinning at the success of his plan and instead brought Namjoon’s long fingers closer to his lips. His cheeks were getting warm under the unmoving eyes of the older boy and his tongue cautiously dared out to at one finger, before he bravely it into his mouth. He stopped moving when he realised he didn’t know what exactly to do at this point and his eyes moved up to Namjoon’s face again.

 

The leader’s cheeks were flushed as well and a small smile was creeping its way onto his lips.

            “You have no idea what you’re doing, do you?” His voice was deeper then Taehyung ever heard and his lips released the long finger with a pop.

            “Not really.” He replied, flustered because it didn’t go according to his plan after all and he just seemed like a weird kid, trying to seduce the older boy.

            “That’s ok.” Namjoon laughed and leaned closer, promptly placing his full and slightly chapped lips against Taehyung’s sticky ones, while his hand that wasn’t soiled from the ice cream went to the smaller boy’s nape. Taehyung closed his eyes and a pleasant shiver ran down his spine. He barely registered the ice cream cone slipping from his fingers and falling unto the ground. Namjoon’s mouth was moving against his slowly, it was just a soft press of full lips until his tongue got involved and along Taehyung’s bottom lip. The copper haired boy moaned softly and opened his mouth, expecting his hyung’s tongue to enter, but instead the older boy just continued and nibbling at his lips.

 

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Namjoon’s half opened ones right in front of his face. He let out a confused whine and tried to lock their lips again, but Namjoon pulled back.

            “Namjoon-hyung?” The older boy didn’t answer but along the corner of his mouth and a part of his cheek before taking Taehyung’s hand in his and bringing it to his lips. The full lips wrapped along two of his fingers at once and Taehyung could feel Namjoon’s warm and slightly rough tongue his sticky skin clean. Before he could get used to the feeling his fingers were released and Namjoon leaned forward again, his erratic breath hitting Taehyung’s neck. The younger boy tilted his head back without thinking and felt the same warm and wet tongue run along the tender skin of his throat. Another moan escaped his lips, this time louder and needy and Namjoon moved back again.

 

His eyes were clouded over and when Taehyung’s gaze fell to his pants he saw a bulge just between his legs. This time he couldn’t stop the grin from forming on his lips.

            “You’re still messy. Go and wash your face before the other’s come back.” Namjoon said in a defeated voice and buried his flushed face in his hands. Taehyung figured he probably looked worse as he got up to stand on shaky legs and slowly made his way over to the bathroom. Before he entered it he turned around and only to find Namjoon looking back at him with red cheeks and hooded eyes. The grin on his face got bigger.

            “Thanks for the ice cream, Namjoon-hyung.”