The Size Kink

It started with the thigh problem

Taehyung was sulking because his Namjoon hyung was busy and didn't pay him enough attention so now Namjoon is trying to make up for that. (Vmon)

This starts out very fluffy and I don't know how that happened.

 


 

The big and full bottom lip was jutting out obscenely and Namjoon had to force himself to blink. Taehyung’s brows were slightly furrowed and his eyes were looking everywhere but him, but Namjoon didn’t notice any of that because he still couldn’t pry his eyes away from those pink lips.

 

They would be back in Korea soon and got a few lazy days before promotions for their new album started, but for some reason Taehyung has been avoiding him. Whenever the leader approached him Taehyung would jut out his bottom lip and cross his arms. If Namjoon tried to talk to him the younger boy pretended that he didn’t exist. It didn’t annoy Namjoon it just worried him. He was wondering about what he could have done that upset Taehyung enough to make him sulk for days.

 

After the second day of trying to talk to him, Namjoon just gave up and decided to watch Taehyung instead. After all, the younger’s pouting face was quite an adorable sight and the leader hoped being watched might make him stop the silent treatment.
It didn’t.

 

He blinked again and woke up from the daze he was in just in time to see Taehyung sneak away to his favourite place, Nate’s room. Everyone else seemed to be occupied with something and no one was paying attention to him so Namjoon slipped away after the auburn haired boy. The room was dark and Taehyung was lying on the bed with a pillow tucked between his legs. When he heard the door close he opened his eyes, yet when they landed on the leader he rolled over so his back was facing Namjoon.

 

            “Taehyung-ah, don’t be like that. Please stop ignoring hyung.” Namjoon cooed as he made his way over to the bed. Taehyung still refused to acknowledge his existence and instead curled into a small ball with his face buried in the pillow between his legs and his arms tightly wrapped around it. Namjoon grinned at how tiny that made him look and settled down on the bed behind Taehyung. He pulled at Taehyung’s shoulder making him lie on his back, still hugging the pillow and hiding his face.

            “Come on, talk to me.” Still the younger boy didn’t move so Namjoon gripped the pillow and resolutely pried the soft obstacle away. As expected Taehyung was still sulking and Namjoon patiently smiled at him and pet his messy hair. “What’s wrong Taehyung-ah?” The younger boy pushed his hand away causing him to frown.

            “Go away, I don’t have time for you.” At first Namjoon was confused, then he had his light bulb moment.

 

It was a few days ago that Taehyung came to him, grinning cutely and chanting 'hyung' over and over again in an exited voice. He knew that the other probably wanted to show him one thing or another, but he was busy and after glancing at Taehyung told him: “Go away, I don’t have time for you.” Namjoon never thought it would hurt the younger boy this much, he thought it was clear that he was just busy and under a lot of stress. When he realised that his brash tone must have caused his dongsaeng quite a lot of pain he felt guilt stabbing at his heart.

 

            “Taehyung-ah, I’m sorry, ok? Hyung is really sorry, please don’t be mad anymore, ok?” Namjoon said, shaking the other’s shoulders lightly. Taehyung’s frown disappeared, but the pout was still on his face. The leader smiled at him and moved his hands down his shoulders and to his stomach where he started poking and tickling. Immediately Taehyung flinched and tried to roll into a ball, but before he could move Namjoon sat down on his thighs. The younger boy was a hysterically laughing and writhing mess under him. His cheeks were flushed and his hands warm as they tried to push the larger boy away. The adorable giggles he let out animated Namjoon even more and made him grin like an idiot. In his opinion nothing was cuter then Taehyung’s giggles.

 

            “Do you forgive hyung now?” Namjoon asked a heavily panting Taehyung. The younger boy couldn’t catch his breath right away, instead tried to weakly push at the other’s chest. The leader just grabbed his wrists and held them against his chest while watching Taehyung’s agape lips and flushed cheeks.

            “You’re not forgiven.” The younger boy replied stubbornly and tried to pull his wrists free. Namjoon grabbed both of his thin wrists with one hand and with the other pulled the smaller boy’s shirt up, revealing a smooth and tan stomach. “Namjoon-hyung what ar-“ Before Taehyung could even finish his sentence Namjoon had bend down and placed his full lips just above the other’s navel. Taehyung looked down at himself and only realised what was going on after he saw Namjoon’s cheeks puff up with air.

 

Namjoon waited for a second with puffed up cheeks and wet lips sticking to heated skin, then he proceeded to blow raspberries all over Taehyung’s stomach. The smaller boy started giggling again, but this time instead of trying to pull away and curl into a ball, Namjoon noticed that he raised his hips and tried to push himself even closer against the other’s lips. The leader released Taehyung’s wrists only to have the other gently grab his hair.

            “Will you forgive your hyung now?” Namjoon asked again. Taehyung’s fingers in his hair cautiously applied pressure on his head as if to make sure his lips don’t stray too far away from the skin of his stomach.

            “If you do that again then maybe I will.” The darker haired boy grinned and Namjoon’s hands went to his tiny waist and seeing how huge his hands seemed around it he had to force himself to swallow a rush of emotions that threatened to overtake him.

            “You don’t like it when someone tickles your tummy but you like it when someone blows raspberries on it?” Namjoon asked but let his lips ghost over the tan and soft skin, watching the goose bumps rise under his mouth and fingers. 

 

Taehyung shrugged and ran his fingers through the white blond strands.

            “Because your fingers tickle but your mouth feels nice.” Namjoon froze and looked up at him. The younger seemed completely unaware of the ambiguity of what he just said, while Namjoon could feel his blood slowly making its way south because of the way the other looked and felt under him. The situation was getting out of hand and Namjoon knew he had to stop now before something else happened.

 

The leader lowered Taehyung’s shirt again and gently pulled his hands away from his hair while moving up the other’s body, noticing how slight the younger seemed in comparison to him. His waist small, his shoulders narrower and head tiny, enhancing his large eyes and lips even more. Something warm settled in the pit of his stomach at the sight and he had to look away from these wide eyes.

Namjoon bend down slightly and quickly placed a peck on Taehyung’s forehead before getting up.

            “Come on, let’s go out. I’ll buy you some ice cream.”

 

Judging by the way Taehyung smiled and his eyes shone, the younger had forgiven him.

 

--

 

Namjoon was in a state between dream and consciousness; his body wanted to wake up, but his head was protesting and hanging on to the last foggy tendrils of sleep still wrapped around his mind. Somewhere in the back of his awareness he registered the small padding of footballs along the ground and cracked an eye open, only to come face to face with wide unblinking eyes. Figures that his secret napping place in Tony’s room wasn’t so secret after all. Namjoon smiled slightly and saw Taehyung grin his square grin and climb unto the bed. The smaller boy lied down facing away from him and pushed his back against Namjoon’s front.

 

From time to time, when Taehyung was feeling home sick, or when he was simply in the need for affection, he would look for the next member who was lying down and spoon up to them. More often then not that person was Jimin, since both of them were very touchy feely people.

Namjoon couldn’t see it but he could hear Taehyung yawn before he snuggled a bit closer, his back almost touching the other’s chest. The white haired boy grinned and threw an arm over his waist, his fingers resting over a bare and warm patch of skin. After a moment Taehyung’s hand carefully touched the back of his, his fingers pushing and nudging lightly, until Namjoon got the hint and started running his fingers along the smooth skin. The slighter boy hummed in approval and released a content sigh. Namjoon could feel the goose bumps his fingers left as they trailed across Taehyung’s stomach, directly under his navel. He was marvelling at how supple and creamy the skin under his fingertips felt and how Taehyung’s hair smelled just a tiny bit like sweet nectarines even thought they were now auburn and not orange.

 

Taehyung’s breathing became slow and even and Namjoon would have thought he fell asleep if it wasn’t for the sudden giggle that escaped him when the pad of his forefinger dipped into the smaller boy’s bellybutton. Namjoon was about to pull his hand away to not have a repetition of what happened yesterday, but then Taehyung’s hand was holding onto his wrist and pushing it even further under his t-shirt.

 

The leader swallowed a lump in his throat and held himself back from pressing any closer, instead he trailed his whole palm along the other’s stomach and listened to the content little sighs and small breathy hums that were escaping Taehyung’s pouty lips.

 

It doesn’t happen very often that the two of them share such a moment of intimacy; therefore Namjoon treasures every little instant even more. Usually Jimin and Hoseok surround Taehyung and if he manages to rip himself away from these two then he shares hushed whispers with Yoongi somewhere in the dark. Yoongi told him that it’s because Taehyung shares his worries with him, but whenever Namjoon sees them they only look comfortably and happy and pressed against each other. Their pretty features making them look like a painted picture, with soft smiles and Yoongi’s tender fingers running through the younger boy’s hair.

 

Namjoon doesn’t mind, he’s glad that Taehyung has someone to share his worries with. He’s just slightly disappointed that that someone can’t be him. It’s true that he’s not the oldest, but he’s still the leader. Since the first time he saw that wide-eyed boy with the small face and bright smile walk into their dorm he felt the need to protect him and more so then Jimin or even Jungkook. Jimin was sturdy and strong, not even negative comments could shake him, while Jungkook was smart and mature, but from the very first moment Taehyung seemed lost and naïve, in the sense that he didn’t seem to see any evil in the ways of the world. He didn’t seem sad, but often he also didn’t seem happy, he seemed more blank and clueless and it made Namjoon want to wrap him in a blanket and keep him out of trouble.

 

The white haired boy was brought back to reality when his fingers trailed along the elastic fabric of Taehyung’s red shorts and a mewl escaped the boy in front of him. Namjoon froze, his fingers twitched and he could feel heat pool into the pit of his stomach, while his heartbeat doubled in speed. Suddenly Taehyung wasn’t close enough and both of Namjoon’s hands were splayed over the smaller boys stomach and pulling him closer until they were pressed flushed against each other. His breathing was erratic and hitting Taehyung’s neck, causing goose bumps to rise there, while his nose is pressed into the auburn hair. Taehyung is letting out small sighs and mewls as his hands travel up and down his torso and Namjoon was enjoying the way he felt small and fragile pressed against him. His hands easily covered Taehyung’s whole stomach and he had to grit his teeth to stop himself from biting into the thin, inviting neck that was right in front of him.

 

Taehyung was letting out whines and mewls and Namjoon was way more affected then he should be judging by the way his was pressing into the smaller boy’s . He needed some sort of pressure, or release, so he let his hands wander from the heated, creamy skin of Taehyung’s stomach to his tiny waist.

            “The woman in that store was right.” Namjoon growled out in a voice that doesn’t sound like his own and Taehyung moaned in response. “You really have a girls waist, Taehyung-ah. It’s so tiny in my hands.”

 

Taehyung pushing his hips back just a friction was all it took for him to start grinding his hips into the smaller boy, who let out sweet moans.

            “Hyung, you’re so warm.” The other boy’s voice sounded needy and Namjoon could see that the tips of his ears and his neck had turned red. He started to sweat and wasn’t exactly sure what part of him Taehyung was talking about or if he just felt warm in general.

 

The arm he was lying on, that was around Taehyung, wound itself around the smaller boy’s waist while his other one wandered down to the exposed thigh. His fingers slowly trailed along the inner side of the silky skin, enjoying the warm and smooth feeling before he gripped it with his whole hand. Namjoon tried to wrap his whole hand around the thigh, but it was just a bit too fleshy. Still the feeling made him moan and his hips started snapping faster and faster against Taehyung while said boy’s moans became louder, causing him to clasp a hand over his mouth.

 

Taehyung isn’t exactly sure how he got himself in that situation, but he felt drunk on the feelings he was experiencing and felt completely engulfed in his hyung’s heat, which seemed to come from everywhere. He felt pliant but save in Namjoon’s arms as he pressed his back against the place the older boy seemed the warmest.

 

Namjoon on the other hand couldn’t think clearly. Somewhere in the back of his mind he remembered that this was his dongsaeng he was grinding into and tried to remember how the situation could escalate like this. The one thought dominating his mind though, was that he wanted more; more friction, more skin, he wanted to be even closer even though that seemed impossible at this point.

 

Lazy footsteps echoed in front of the door and in a millisecond Namjoon’s mind was cleared. He stopped moving and grabbed the blanket that lay forgotten behind him to drape it over the both of them. His arm was still wound around Taehyung and only now did he register the wild heartbeat he felt under his palm. The smaller boy turned in his arms and pressed his flushed face into the crook of his neck, his moist breath hitting his collarbone and his soft thigh pressed between Namjoon’s legs.

 

The door burst open not a second later and Yoongi walked in. He froze one step into the room and his expression turned from a surprised, into a confused one as his eyes took in Taehyung’s mussed hair and red ears.

            “What’s wrong with him?” Namjoon didn’t trust his voice to work how it should so he only frowned and shook his head, hoping that he came of authoritative and as if he had everything under control. Yoongi looked worried, but nodded. “I’ll make him the hot chocolate we always drink when we talk. That’ll make him feel better.” As the door closed behind the pale boy Namjoon released a sigh and Taehyung’s face reappeared from where it had been hiding in the crook of his neck. His pupils were blown wide, lips moist and face completely red.

            “Namjoon-hyung,” His voice sounded small and worried. “Was that ok?” And all of a sudden the guilt was stabbing at his heart again because Taehyung was still the lost and naïve boy, who didn’t know much about the world and he swore himself to protect that, not cause more worries. The younger must have misunderstood his silence for confusion and decided to clarify his question. “Two boys being so close, was that ok?” Namjoon swallowed and took in the anxiety in his eyes.

            “Did it feel good?” He asked instead and was relieved when Taehyung nodded. “Then it was ok.”