Thigh Kink

It started with the thigh problem

Namjoon has a thing for the way Taehyung's thighs look in those tiny shorts. Yoongi is just annoyed with everyone.

 


 

Namjoon hasn’t blinked for a minute and twenty two seconds. Taehyung knows because he has been counting. It must be a record, he thinks and continues to watch Namjoon watch his thighs without blinking. Taehyung curls his toes, but doesn’t move otherwise. He wants to see how long this will continue and if his hyung will do something or not. Namjoon’s adam’s apple bobs as he swallows and his eyes finally trail from Taehyung’s thighs to his face and he seems surprised that their eyes lock. Taehyung blinks and Namjoon opens his mouth as if to say something but before any sound can leave his mouth Yoongi walks into the bathroom and gives them a weird look. Taehyung understands, after all it’s not everyday you want to take a piss and enter the bathroom to see one of your band members sit on the washing machine with spread legs while the other just stands there. But Yoongi wouldn’t be Yoongi if he weren’t too lazy to give two s about other people’s complicated business.

 

The next time Taehyung decides to push it, Namjoon is sitting on the couch and going over the lyrics for one of their comeback songs. Taehyung is wearing very short shorts but than again L.A. is very hot so it is only reasonable. He plops down on the couch next to his leader; jumping up and down a few times to see if the other would acknowledge his existence, but Namjoon didn’t even flinch.

            “Hyung.” Taehyung’s voice is soft and he pokes Namjoon’s arm for good measure. The older boy only lets out a hum which could either mean ‘what do you need?’ or ‘not now’, but still hasn’t looked up from his phone.

 

Taehyung thinks he deserves more attention so he turns his body towards Namjoon and puts his legs into the older boy’s lap. His thighs are pressed against the other boy’s right thigh and Taehyung can feel the heat radiate from his skin though his pants. He can also feel the other freeze and stubbornly try to feign disinterest. Taehyung is clingy they all know that. He’s clingy and needy; he loves being touched and petted and loves the feeling of another person’s body pressed against his. The one to indulge most to his desires has always been Hoseok, he can’t help but spoil him. But Namjoon has done a very good job at avoiding him so far and if Taehyung hadn't seen the looks he gives his bare thighs he wouldn’t be this brave now.

            “Hyung.” Taehyung tries again, this time a bit sweeter. He tries to sound inviting, tries to imitate the voice actors take when they’re being seductive and he might or might not have copied it well, but Namjoon has goose bumps on his arms and his jaw and hands are clenched. “Hyung, pet me.” It’s a sentence Taehyung had said often enough, but never with that voice and never while pressing himself closer to someone. Namjoon’s brows are furrowed and he has been reading the same sentence over twenty times now. A small bead of sweat is rolling down the site of his face and Taehyung has to bite his lip to stop himself from smiling.

 

His actions, the scene, it all seems innocent enough to outsiders, after all it’s not the first time he has done something like that, but Taehyung knows better. He sees the way it’s affecting his hyung and he is enjoying it weirdly enough. It’s awfully satisfying to have this power over someone and Taehyung revels in it.

 

But Namjoon still hasn’t moved and Taehyung’s thigh is itching to be touched now so he takes a hold of the older boy’s wrist and watched his clenched fist relax before he placed it on top of his thigh. Finally Namjoon heaves a sigh and he sounds defeated and done and Taehyung grins when he turns to look at him.

            “What are you doing?” The older boy’s voice was deeper than usual, more glottal and Taehyung shivers. His toes and fingers are tingling with unreleased tension and he wants something to happen but he doesn’t know what. Instead he his lips and tries to find his voice again.

            “I want hyung to pet me.” His voice sounds weird to his own ears, but Namjoon’s squeezing his thigh now and it’s not entirely enough contact, but he also can’t complain.

            “You usually go to Hoseok-hyung for this. Where is he?” Namjoon cranes his neck to look around the room and Taehyung’s eyes immediately fall down to his leg where strong fingers are digging into his soft flesh. He clears his throat and looks up again.

            “Hobi-hyung is doing something with Jimin.” Namjoon turns back to look at him and Taehyung pouts his lips to look extra convincing as he repeats his request again and this time even adds a please.

 

Namjoon gives in, his fingers relax and he leans back against the couch, eyes locked on his phone screen again. His hand slowly starts trailing up and down Taehyung's thigh and his fingers are surprisingly gentle as they leave goose bumps in their wake. He watched as the tan finger’s climb higher and higher with each up and waits with bated breath for something even he doesn’t know.
When Namjoon’s knuckles graze against the hem of his shorts a gasp escapes his lips before he can stop it and the leader’s eyes meet his again. The older boy’s breath is erratic and his pupils widened and ever so slowly his fingers are creeping under the hem of his shorts and finally Taehyung realises exactly what it is he’s been waiting for.

But than Hoseok is back with Jimin and he’s loudly calling his name so Taehyung has to will his limbs so move. He drops his feet to the floor and watches his knees shake for a moment before he gets up. Namjoon’s hand isn’t on his thigh anymore but he can still feel it burn and he can see the older boy eye him from the corner of his eyes as he goes to cling to his Hobi-hyung.

 

Taehyung doesn’t stop there, he pushes even further. That night when everyone’s asleep he tiptoes his way from his bunk bed to Namjoon’s, careful not to wake Yoongi who is sleeping on the bottom bunk. It’s dark but the light from the street posts is entering the window and Taehyung can see Namjoon’s eyelashes flutter against his cheeks, but he’s a heavy sleeper so the younger boy isn’t worried. He carefully climbs onto the bed and lifts the blanket off, settling himself onto the other’s lap. The area where his touches the older boy is scotching hot even through Namjoon’s pyjama pants and Taehyung realises he should be disgusted but he isn’t.

 

Taehyung leans down until his face is almost touching Namjoon’s and the other’s warm breath is hitting him in the face.

            “Hyung. Wake up.” His voice is almost inaudible so he shakes the older boy’s shoulder to wake him. Namjoon barely mumbles and swats at his arm, so Taehyung grabs both of his shoulders and shakes him harder. Finally Namjoon wakes up and Taehyung clasps a hand over his mouth before he can shout at him. Namjoon’s brows are furrowed and he grabs Taehyung's wrist and forcefully pulls it away from his face.

            “Taehyung what the are you doing?” His voice is gruff and hoarse from sleep and anger and it’s the best he ever sounded to him. Taehyung’s wrist is still in the older boy’s hand and he pulls on it as he sits up, their faces much closer now. If Taehyung wasn’t so sure about what he was doing he would have backed out but he knew that this thing, whatever it was, was something they both felt.

            “Hyung.” He starts and watches Namjoon’s eyes follow his tongue as it darts out to wet his chapped lips. “Pet me again.” And that’s all it takes for Namjoon to release his wrist and to put his hands on Taehyung’s thighs. His fingers are burning against his skin but Taehyung loves the feeling and he wants more of it.

Namjoon’s fingernails are leaving tiny white lines along his skin, up and down and then up again until they reach so far up that they’re pushing against his underwear.

            “Does your Hobi-hyung pet you like this as well?” There is no malice behind that question, instead Namjoon sounds truly curious.

            “No, only Namjoon-hyung.” Taehyung answers and their faces are so close and his fingers are twisted into Namjoon’s shirt to stop them from running through the other’s hair.

            “Where are your pyjama pants?” the leader asks again.

            “I took them off before coming to you because I thought they’d get in the way. Hyung seems to like my thighs especially, so I didn’t want to cover them.” They could be caught. Both of them are whispering and all of the boys are heavy sleepers but there is no guarantee that no one would wake up. But Taehyung can see Namjoon’s smile and he isn’t worried at all. The older boy ducks his head and his breath hits the side of Taehyung’s neck in warm puffs.

            “Good boy.” He whispers and Taehyung shivers violently. Something is pressing against his and it’s so warm so he hides his head in his hyung’s neck and lets the older boy’s hands against his skin. He doesn’t say anything as the fingers wander under his underwear and to the point where his and his thigh meet. Instead he presses himself closer and his open mouth is touching Namjoon’s neck. When his tongue darts out to at his lips he tastes salt and the older boy’s shampoo.

            “Does it feel good Taehyungie?” Namjoon’s voice is raw and sweet and right next to his ear and something in Taehyung snaps and he lets out a whine. Suddenly Namjoon’s warmth is leaving him as the older pulls back, panting heavily.

            “Hyung.” Taehyung whines and he wants to lean forward but Namjoon is pushing him back.

            “Wait, Taehyung, stop for a moment. We have to stop this.” One of his hands is still petting his thigh in a comforting manner but Taehyung wants more. Namjoon seems to have cleared his head a bit when he pulls Taehyung to lie next to him, one of the younger’s legs draped over his stomach so that Namjoon wouldn’t have to stop touching it. “Taehyung you can’t do that.” The younger boy is pouting at him, unsatisfied that they stopped at this point when he can clearly feel Namjoon’s poke his thigh.

 

            “It seems like hyung liked it though.” Namjoon sighs and grabs the back of his head pushing it into the crook of his neck.

            “That still doesn’t change the fact that you shouldn’t let out sounds like that and that we’re in a room with five other people.” Taehyung doesn’t supress his grin this time, it’s not like the older boy can see it anyway, but he does press and open-mouthed kiss against Namjoon’s heated skin.

            “Sorry hyung.” The leader sighs again and kisses his forehead.

            “It’s fine now sleep.”

 

Yoongi wakes them up the next morning and tells Taehyung to get back into his bed before the other’s wake up. He doesn’t ask questions because he’s Yoongi and he couldn’t give two s about other people’s complicated business.