Invitation

High School Sweethearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was the third month of school for the kids at Shindong High School, the hallways less fresh and new than before. kids roamed the hallways lost on occassion, but only the slow ones. people got into cliques, found their new crowd, and some stuck to their old friends. As Luhan stood pressed again his locker, he kept on a smug look as he talked to one of the younger teachers. Luhan was a flirty, popular student. All the girls saw him as a heart throb, and all the guys were jealous of his title around town. Yoona however, his best friend from junior high, did not see what was even so great about him. she of course found him cute, but hated that the title of "it-boy" turned him into a total jerk. as yoona saw luhan pressed against his locker, flirting with the teacher, she raced over before giving him a stern look and grabbing his wrist. she gave a forced smile to the teacher luhan had been working his charm on. 

"i'm sorry Miss.Cho, Luhan must get going now." She said, before tugging on his wrist and dragging him away. Luhan gave her a worried look, raising an eyebrow at her as she began to slow down at the end of the hall.

"hey, what was that about?" he tilted his head slightly, pulling her by the wrist to make her face him. he looked into her eyes with a youthful twinkle, the twinkle he's had since he was a young child on the park playground. "is everything okay?" he asked. she shook her head in disapproval, tapping her foot on the ground like a young adult would as she scolded a child.

"stop flirting with teachers. you're mother is watching you,no matter how far she seems." yoona blurted out. luhan let out a faint sigh. his mother had died when he was a child, and thinking about her caused him pain. he bit down softly on his lower lip before looking at his feet.

"why did you have to bring my mother into this? you know i'm still uneasy talking about her..."he said, taking yoona's hand gently. 

"i'm sorry, it's just-" 

"you don't need to worry about what i do here. it doesn't follow me home. i'm not trying to get with the teacher, i'm just very flirtatious sometimes. besides, i prefer younger girls." he said. yoona puffed her cheeks out slightly, looking at him.

"well just don't fall in love with any grade one girls,okay?" she , smiling. he let out a soft laugh.

"oh my. trust me, i wont. i never said i liked childish girls." he said, and they began walking through the school. she looked towards him as they walked.

"oh,so you like y girls?"she asked, grinning slightly. he flashed a smile at her before shrugging lightly. 

"not really,no. i like a girl who is indeed younger than me, but can be mature." he than l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter