Us,Alone

High School Sweethearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eunji and yoona had arrived at the jung residence around half an hour before. they were already in the kitchen making their popsicles, when eunji's phone buzzed on the kitchen counter. yoona rasied an eyebrow, and eunji jolted slightly as the loud buzz radiatied through the counter.

"who's texting me now?" she asked. yoona shrugged before leaning in and grinning as she saw the name on her caller idea. she then looked at eunji.

"guess." yoona said, her cheeky grin facing eunji. eunji shrugged slightly, continuing to work on the popsicles. 

"is it my mom?" she asked. yoona sighed softly. 

"don't be like that. just take it, you know who it is." she said. yoona then took control of the popsicle making, eunji stepping away for a moment on the other side of the kitchen, reading the text sent from her phone. 

if you're not busy tonight, would you like to do something with me? you know, like hangout? we can go anywhere you'd like, i'll come and pick you up.sorry, this is really awkward.if you can't make it, that's okay. i'll just see you tomorrow -chanyeol.

eunji then walked back over to yoona, a flushing pink face. yoona raised an eyebrow at eunji's blushing cheeks. 

"why are you so pink? what did he say?" she asked. eunji placed her hands behind her back.

"blushing? me? no way." she said, letting out a nervous giggle. "it was nothing." 

"what did he say eunji. seriously, you're so flustered right now."yoona grinned. eunji let a soft sigh out, a smile forming on her face.

"alright,fine. he want's to hang out." she said. yoona raised an eyebrow. 

"like,alone?" she asked, a wide smiling growing on her face. 

"yeah, alone! he said we can do what i wanna do, what should i tell him?" she asked. yoona grinned slightly.

"well, do you wanna be indoors or outdoors? i have two ideas." she said. eunji placed her phone down.

"spill both please!" she squealed slightly, jittery from her happiness. yoona sat down on one side of the counter-island in the middle of the kitchen. eunji then hopped onto the other. 

"well, you can go for a walk in the park or visit a quiet area. or you could go shopping in the mall and pay attention to watch distracts him there. that could be an ideal present for him in the future." she said. eunji blinked before nodding, smiling.

"i know just what to tell him!" she said. she picked up her ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter