chapter 7

Fell in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

Minho still frozen in his place, so many tought in his mind. He cant believe what happen earlier.

"is she really pregnant?"

"but we not order meal, how can this food can make her feeling nausea?"

Minho dont know what make shinhye suddenly feel nausea, its just...........and then he looking around, not far on his opposite , there someone order roast fish earlier. "its that why shinhye feel nausea, because the others looks like order meat sauce, or just noodle, the doctor said fish has trong smell for pregnant woman.

" aniyo, aniyo, only shinhye that know she is late or not, if late so theres possibility that she is pregnant, but how i can ask her? even she is pregnant, she must be tell me"

In woman bathroom

Shinhye just keep feel nausea and vomiting in front of washbowl until finally she stopped and then she wash and look her face on mirror.

" whats wrong with me? from this morning i keep feel nausea and vomiting especially when i can smell something has strong smell like by meal, so thats why i order just fast food for this lunch but...." A woman come in there suddenly and she look annoyed.

" owwgghh~~ if i not pregnant i will not marry him for now" she said mumbling to herself and washed her hands beside shinhye.

Shinhye is frozen for few second in her place until something come to her mind........

" Pregnant? oh my god, what is date now?" and then she move her finger looks like counting

" now is 23 August, the last time i got my first day periode is.........." and then she suddenly look shocked and fell on the floor, the women who just beside her earlier suddenly worry seing shinhye.

" omo, what happen to you miss? are you sick?"

" i,,i,,i,, im fine, but excuse me can i ask you something?"

" deh, what is it?"

" when you got pregnant, are you feel nausea, vomiting if smell something?"

" oh, deh.., thats just symptom for pregnant woman, why you ask me that? are you pregnant?"

" i..i dont know"

" omo...its your first? you must go check up to hospital, or you can buy pregnant test in pharmacy"

" i understand....khamsahamnida "

" hope god bless on your pregnant, congratulations"

" aniyo, dont congrats to me, it not sure yet" shinhye said who heard cant accept

The woman just confuse looked shinhye face who seems not happy with she said earlier.

Minho just aware that shinhye finally got back and sit in her place. He just silent and waiting shinhye for start talk but she need 10 minute for doing that after she just keep play with her food not going eat.

" can we go back to office now?"

" but your food is not finished yet" after he look her food still much.

" no, i dont have my appetite anymore"

" oh, kerae? arraso, we going back to office now"

Since from in the restaurant shinhye keep silent, minho just confuse seing her like that suddenly. Before that she keep nagging at him for not texted her or stare to her anymore but now, she even not aware that he call her until

" YA!!!"

" ouch! what are you doing?!" she said after she get her ear away from his and touch her ear hole.

" im doing that because earlier i keep calling you, but you just frozen seems your mind is not here now, whats wrong with you?" he said angry to her.

" oh, kerae?? ohhh.......i...i just tired"

" no, you looks pale,are we going to hospital for check on you?".

" what?!! NO! im really fine" she suddenly insist quickly. Minho look confuse seing her responded quickly and feeling she hide something from him.

---------------------------------------------------------

" shinhye, are you got stomachache, why you not come to dinner?" ask grandmom after sit on edge bed of shinhye who just laying on bed while hold her stomach in fetus position.

" no, grandmom, im just full after eat my lunch" she answer who just stay in fetus position doesnt want look her grandmom face.

" alright~~ rest well ah?" grandmom said while look shinhye who she feel maybe shinhye just want get alone. " ohh~~" shinhye said and nodded while still not see her grandmom even after she finally go out and close shinhye door room. Shinhye just silent until she start sob and finally cry soundless close with her hands.

" im afraid thats true.........please god.......help me......dont let me bear a baby who not come by love.

Even this few days she still look pale and not want get her breakfast and just straight go out for going to work.

" im going now"

" what? arent you get the breakfast?" ask her granmom while her mom just eat.

" im full, bye grandmom, bye mom" and then shinhye get out just leave them confuse.

" what happen with her? this few days she always skip her breakfast and dinner"

" maybe she has problem that she doesnt want to tell to us" shinhye mom said who just calmly finish her eat. Shinhye grandmom just let out long sigh, she really worry to shinhye, that must be shinhye has something hide from her.

 

"sorry minho, i just have work now, so i get lunch with others near the office" shinhye said in telephone while keep typewriter on her computer.

" why you always keep busy? are you try to ignore me again? its already 3 days" minho said who heard angry to shinhye.

" why? are you trying to disturb me? that useless you know?"

3 days ago, she reject him for going lunch with him, she make reason she already going to get lunch with her friend because she has work with her friends but actually she is lie to avoid minho, she is going to bathroom , and stay there until the time almost show the work time. She isnt ready for seing his face. She is afraid, confuse, and annoyed for what she doing now.

Shinhye doesnt know that actually minho know she is not going lunch with her office friends after ask the head of her department kang haneul that he didnt see her at that time in restaurant near office this 2 days, but he dont know where she is. Minho doesnt want going to shinhye room when the others in office, thats can make his employee more suspicious to both them.

Finally the call ended, and the others in her office room already going out, and shinhye going to bathroom. Not long after she got in, she got calls from minho. Shinhye forgot get her ringtone off, that can heard by minho from out there. Minho just see shinhye the only one who he see not get out from department design door room, so for first he think maybe she is still in room but she isnt there, so for the last he call her phone then he heard the sound of ringtone and he follow that sounds.

" aisshhh~~~ how can i forget to off the ringtone" shinhye said who annoyed by herself. Shinhye doesnt answer her phone, and that make minho cant hold anymore so he texted her.

" get out from bathroom, or i will get in and break the door" Shinhye suddenly shocked seing his text. She cant believe how can he know she is in there. Until finally shinhye make decision for going out.

" how can you find me here?" ask her blankly. " i heard your ringtone"

Minho suddenly cupped her face and get shocked.

" oh my god~~ you look so pale, are you sick this few days?" minho ask who very worry after look her face.

" im okey, just leave me alone, okey?" answer shinhye while just want walk away from him.

" no, you are not okey, come on we are going to hospital" minho said while grab her hand. " no, im okey, so let me go" shinhye insist and try to pull her hand away from him.

Minho become annoyed because her action now. " i said we are going to hospital, NOW!" minho get angry and grab her hand hard while take her to get in his car.

In hospital

"chebal....im okey, so we going back to office now oh?" shinhye said still try to insist.

" NO! dont say anything, what you need right now is going to check up" minho is very worry to her.

Shinhye tell her symptom to nurse, for get to know what her problem and where she must check up. She know that this will happen, now or not she must doing this but she just doesnt ready to know that.

Shinhye and minho wait in front of specialist obstetrict. Two of them just got silent for wait the result since the nurse giving sign that she must check up there from what she tell her symptom. Until finally they got the result and sit in front of the doctor.

" congratulation Miss, you are positive pregnant, here is the result from USG, its almost 3 weeks now, and you sir will be the father in next years, oh and this is recipe for her pale, the pregnant woman cant consume any medicine other than recipe from doctor, keep the mother healthy until she deliver, she must eat well, and get rest, first semester of pregnant is most dangerous, hight percent for lose it" the doctor said while give them the picture from USG and the recipe.

" thank you doctor, we will keep it well" minho said while give his greeting to the doctor's hand.

" this...this..." shinhye start cry cant believe she really got pregnant.

" come on" minho said then grab her shoulder for lead walk out from there.

" can you stop crying?!" minho got annoyed because shinhye keep crying since she look the picture of their baby until they get in the car.

" no.....why this happen to us? why god make decision for giving this child born from the parent who doesnt want he/her".

" we have responsibilty for this now" said minho while keep looking her stomach

" what? are you seriously doing that?" shinhye said suddenly stop her crying.

" of course, it is my child" minho just simply answer her " but........" shinhye cant finish her word

" we are going to your home now"

" what? but how about my work?"

" you cant now, just accept it " Shinhye cant insist minho for doing what he want.

Finally they arrived to shinhye family house.

" you just rest well for now, and dont go to work tomorrow, i will take care that you are sick and...we will talk tomorrow, i will pick you up"

Shinhye just sigh and then she still dont forget for tell him "be careful" before she get out from his car, Minho just smile in his place.

---------------------------------------------------------

" do you hide something from me?"

That voive make minho stop his walk before he get up to stairs and then face to the voice owner who is never interested to him.

" what make you think that i have something hide from you?" he said confident.

" my doctor seing you going to hospital with a woman and she is not ji woon and you hold her hand" he said explain what he know and continue his word

" are you have affair?"

Minho just silent after that but not for long until he sigh and said

" alright~ finally i can talk about this to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter