Epilogue

Fell in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the best day in her rest happy life already come today, after spend 1 month for wedding organizer to take all preparation, now here she was walking while linking her arm in the arm of minho dad down the alley to meet the love of her life in the altar.

She look at the altar and there he was, Minho who is standing beside his best man Woobin looking devastatingly handsome in that black tuxedo and black tie. He was looking at her with a smile on his face, he actually dared to wink at her and she suppressed the urge to laugh by bitting her lower lip. Even in this wedding day the man was impossible , but she wouldn’t want other man than him.

They were have wedding in the garden of their big house and all the place have decorated in white with some pink flower, her favorite color. Shinhye need to redo the size of her wedding gown because her tummy being bigger a bit in her almost four months. How beautiful she is that day that make minho cant stopped to keep his eyes on her and make he almost forget to blink his eyes. He tought he is so the lucky man to get the most gorgeous women now that every man in there must be envy with him.

Once in front of the altar minho shook his hands with his father as his dad said smiling “ make her the most happy woman in the world”

Minho smiled at his father and said “ of course dad”. Shinhye kissed her father in law on his cheek one last time before she accepted minho open arm while then said with low voice “ thank you…dad” she always want to call him ‘dad’, he order her to call him ‘dad’ since yesterday but she just bravely doing that today, he want she can feel that she can has a father too. She back to turn to face minho and grasping his arm, she felt giddy and all happy and bubbly, this felt like a total dream.

“ you look really beautiful my love” said minho in whisper when he finally hold gently her hand..

She look at him and whisper back for “ you will like what is under it later…”

Hearing her naughty word make his lower part body tremble for second  but now he must finish this long ceremony first before he just followed his lust. He talk in his mind to keep strong‘ later minho…’

He answered her with his evil eyes “ I cant wait to tear them tonight”

Shinhye just bitting her lower lips after she know he really expected their first night even actually not their first time.

The couple now looking at the priest and smile at him.

“ Dear beloved we are gathered here to celebrate this couple to give their vow in front of god and us” 

**********

Their wish 6 years ago to get vow in front of god finally come true with Minho dad finally accept them complately become real couple as a husband and wife and not just legally on the paper. Many minho family member cant believe with what they see, minho dad was there lend his hand for shinhye to walked to altar and minho dad tell the family member to accept shinhye from now on as the part of their family. They really surprised his change who before really died to reject  shinhye as his daughter in law because her lower status. But then they just tought as long as he is happy they will be happy too and by the way the company owner is Minho as the strong successor for have the big share of the company, so they doesn’t have a choice to follow what he want, in the fact their life all supporting by minho company. Don’t ever try to complain for keep your luxurious life.

That day like the reunited day as minho and shinhye all friends come there. In jung, Ara, Ye Jin, Kimbum, woobin, and ill woo gathered to giving the couple the congratulation. In jung come to korea alone because her husband have an important business. Ye jin and Bum already have one child, a 2 years old daughter. They leave their daughter under Bum mom care in Japan which their place , so they get spend time peacely in here. And for Ara she still single , she just busy to become as a success woman in one of décor home production in Busan. Her busy time killed her time to get a boyfriend, sounds ridiculous but that’s the fact.

The all woman member gathered to busy talk and tease shinhye how beautiful her wedding and especially focused their eyes on her ring. Yeah right the ring is really beautiful and of course expensive too. White gold ring with big round diamond in the middle of ring that make the sparkling really look high quality brand.

The one that they expected not come is jiwon, she really not come, but they can understand the reason she not want to come but woobin handed something that make them all shockedly when they all member together just gathered to hear that woobin have something for the couple.

“ this is from jiwon, im really surprised too when she give this to me, she said it for replace that she cant come here”

“ what? Really? Its her…”

“ just open now minho” protest ill woo who really excitedly.

Minho opened the little beautiful pink envelope with all of them really anticipate what will she write. Then they see the the beautiful congratulate card with the two silver ring picture as covered the card on the front page. Finally he open the card and looking deeply to every word she write.

“ have a long beautiful married life with shinhye, minho…I wish you two will always happy, god really bless for you two minho..because he reunite you with her again after long time and i hope someday I can see you two but my heart still not ready im really sorry.Please understand me.

I know all this time im so selfish to force you to love me and be beside me but please forgive me for all the bad past I am. Thank for all the time we spend together, im really happy for you two now. Happy wedding! ^_^ ‘

Minho tought ‘short but really nice and warm, she wrote this with all her heart, thank you jiwon’

The others who peeked the card become giggling after know what jiwon write especially Kimbum “ omo..since when she can write massage with cute emoticon”

Woobin added “ im the one who teach her, we always send our massage each other with many cute emoticon”

Minho cant hide his curious “ really? Wah…seems you two is become the cute couple”

In jung cant hold to not respond too “ I really never can expected that she can write like this despite her cold character”

Ye jin answer her word “ yah! Even she is cold she has the feeling too, and im sure now she look like happy since woobin always spend holiday time to visit her there”

“ is she now already fall in love with you woobin ah?” shinhye added more

“ seems like we need more time, but last time I meet her, she acting cute to me, can I take that as she start to fall for me?”

Quickly shinhye answer him “ hmm…women being cute in front of the guy despite her unusually with that, means she like that guy”

Minho suddenly added with his nasty grin “ like you show to me in our beautiful night?”

She hit his chest softly “ Yah! Don’t talking something embrassed in front of people so easy like that minho!”

Ill woo become sick again with their non stop romantic “ ckckck…this couple start again..”

Minho just tought ‘ who care…he like to tease his beautiful wife’  then he tap woobin shoulder while said “ don’t ever give up on her woobin ah, I believe someday she will become yours only, the answer is time”

“ of course, I already like her for almost 10 years, how could I give up on her now?”

Everybody just nodded their head, they really sure woobin is not the type who easy give up and just like for one girl for his life.

  They all then continued their happy chatting until they heard the music start so now its time to dance. The moment like they were in jeju come again with minho dance with shinhye, woobin dance with in jung, yejin dance with bum, and the last ara dance with ill woo. They get pairing ara and ill woo because their status who still single so they tought maybe they can be compatible someday…. maybe…

But the happy time of this new married couple on the dance floor is not long after minho dad come to take his chance to get dance with his beautiful daughter in law. Minho doesn’t have other choice than give up shinhye to his father. Rather than jealous he is happily smiled how his dad looked so gently hold shinhye waist and her palm to guide them in beautiful rhythm for dancing on the floor.

Minho turn his head then for looking around to find jaehyun until finally he see him just busy eating the slice of cake with his grandmom beside him, then he make decision to joined his son.

Minho just secondly get his sit beside jaehyun in other side , “ when you two will take honeymoon?” minho gasped just hear his mother in law question suddenly.

“ ngg…I think we must postponed our honeymoon plan omonie, you know shinhye is pregnant and I don’t want our baby in dangerous during far trip”

“ hmm you are right, shinhye is just in her almost 4 months”

“ so we make decision after our second child born we will continue our honeymoon plan”

“ to where you two have plan?”

“ shinhye said she like go to Rome, because there is one of the most romantic place”

“ waw, that’s sounds nice place, don’t worry I will help to take care the child when the time come”

“ thank you so much omonie…and we have other plan to in the future, we would like to take a family trip too someday”

“ really? Omo…me and helmonie will love too”

Before the music finished minho dad stopped his dance with shinhye follow him shockedly.

“ shinhye we must ended the dance, you should rest, you cant get tired”

“ I don’t want because of me harabeoji cant enjoyed the dance, we just ended one song”

“ no shinhye, you are the most important now”

Shinhye really impressed with him how he really care for her.He always show his kind, treat her like his daughter. Shinhye almost forget his old scary face because he never show that ever again.

She feeling guilty for his so much concern on her “ alright dad, but lets exchange me with my mom, so you can continue enjoy the dance, come on”

He cant reject her in her happy day, so he follow her behind to come to her mom table. Minho and her mom can see from their place that shinhye and his dad just come closer to their direction.

“ mom, you should dance too”

“ I cant dance shinhye”

“ come on mom, just once, you need enjoyed the party too, you want reject me in my happiest day? Look even helmonie now dance with the one of ours maid”

She take her mom hand to make her stand up and finally agree to dance. Her mom really doesn’t have a choice to follow what she want in this day.

  Now minho dad and her mom really happily dance with the others. The couple friends just still continue enjoyed their dance for the second song. Minho turn to seeing shinhye who just wipe jaehyun mouth from the cake cream with the napkin.

“ jaehyun…what do you think your sibling will be? Sister or brother?”

“ I would like to have a brother to play with but the mostly I want a sister who will have mommy beautiful face”

“ you want a sister? Daddy’s too”

Shinhye protest before they were too excited “ yah! Only god who can decide that”

“ why you broke our heart, you don’t like to have a daughter?”

“ ani…I would love to accept whatever god will give me”

“ so, cant you just agree with us oh? I would love too if god give me a son again but my feeling is really strong to said that we will have a daughter”

“ aissh…your full confident come again…”

He throw his lovely gaze after he said “ I cant wait to be beside you when our second child just come to the world, shinhye”

She show her lovely smile to her dear husband “ me too”

Now he move his hand to touch her belly gently “ is our child ever kick you now?”

“pabo, its still almost 4 month minho, you need wait exactly more than 3 months to feel the unborn baby kick ”

Minho feel he is need to learn more,he is very lack about woman pregnant “ from now on how busy and how difficult I will be beside you as soon as possible, every schedule to check your pregnant and even your pregnancy class, I will try hard to be accompany you”

“ of course you will”

  Their lovely wedding party going really well like the organizer was plan. Despite the couple just invite their all family and close friends but the media still seems cant pass their happiest moment, they took some picture right after the couple was give their vow until so hard to get permission for come into the place. Minho finally let them to share his most beautiful bride that day. He know everyone who look at her picture will give impressed by her stunning lovely face in luxurious gown.

Right like what minho imagine, the reader who read the magazine and newspaper really impressed when they see how beautiful his wife on their wedding. The media write the headline teasely “ THE CINDERELLA DREAM COMES TRUE”

“ THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE THIS YEARS”

“ THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE, OUR MODERN CINDERELLA”

So many his employee, even his business partner who praise and telling him that he must be the happiest man that day to get the most beautiful bride. He just shyly smiling at them.

********

Next three months she come to the hospital with minho despite his tight schedule for few important meeting. Like usually he cant pass the moment to accompany his wife to check her pregnant that he cant do when she was pregnant with jaehyun. He always come to every therapy or schedule for experience to learn whatever treat for pregnant woman.

Now is the time for know the gender their baby exactly. He shockedly, really cant believe what he expect is really come true.

“ congratulation Mr.Lee you will have beautiful daughter”

“ Really? Are you sure?”

“ see its her , it’s a daughter”

“ god really must be love you minho, he give you a daughter like you wish”

“ yes, he does, thank you shinhye, I cant wait to see our daughter for come to the world”

Shinhye just caressing his cheek and give him her beautiful teary eyes. Then minho bring her palm to his lips and kiss there gently then said“ I love you” he whisper softly to her.

  They show the result picture of their still almost 8 months unborn baby to they all family that evening when shinhye mom and helmonie just come to visit her there after heard that day shinhye going to check their baby gender.

Jaehyun jump happily after know he will get a sister. He even give his mom kiss on the cheeks and then jump to his dad and hold his dad neck. Tell his dad they wish come true. His secretary Mr.Jung who following minho there really happy too for him. Even the all maids gathered not far from the living room center to feel their happy moment together for the couple.

  Next 2 days

“ woaa…its really beautiful samonim” her maid said to her who accompany her to buy some clothes for her baby.

But the maid can see shinhye still not satisfied. This week minho must going to Singapore and then continue to all South East Asian to have meeting for the new project so he really cant stay and accompany her to buy the baby clothes. He really busy these weeks, and the meeting really important that he cant cancel. He was always try hard to get time for accompany her to her pregnancy class but after that he will back to get busy again. He really doesn’t have chance to accompany her to buy the baby clothes so she just ask the maid to going there with her. But she even not brave to disturb his busy time, so she never try to ask him for accompany her.

“ samonim…”

Shinhye get away her gloom “ oh?”

“ you must be really want to come here with sajangnim right?”

“ he really busy, but still he got his time to accompany me to the pregnancy class, as his wife I should understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter