chapter 3

Fell in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope u all still like my story..................

“Finally we are arrived, yeahhh,,,welcome to holiday” said in jung excited .

Kim bum get closer to shinhye and friends “tell me what hotel you guys stay, so tomorrow I and them will pick you all up to going with us to my dad orchard”.

“oh yes, we stay in JEJU hotel, here is my number, call when you ready pick up us” answer in jung excited.

“see u guys, there our driver come pick us”said ill woo

Not long wait, shinhye and friends bus come to pick up them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived in hotel and go straight enter their room

“ah….im so tired” said goo hara sigh

“I still cant believe this will happening ….” Ye jin still shock.

“what happen?” ask in jung confuse.

“we got handsome boy to become our friends!!!!!! I cant believe……..they all so hot and they look from rich family” said ye jin still extremely happy.

“yah…….but remember we know them first because shinhye get stayed with him, we are so sorry shinhye, actually as your friends we accompany you in room until you feel health” said goo hara who is very worry with shinhye.

“me too..im so sorry shinhye” continue ye jin and in jung and they finished with memoriable hug together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

At kim bum family resort Minho still silent while sit on chouch that in livingroom. Woo bin see minho keep silent that the other still busy with their bag.

“oi, what still you thinking? Her?’ask woo bin confuse.

“huhh….i feel betray ji woon, I slept with other women. Its my first time doing something nasty like that. You know im a loyal man for one woman.

“what are you afraid, if your heart is just for jiwon you don’t get worry, or you start feeling different to that girl?”continue woo bin.

“for few moment I forget about ji woon, it’s the first time”.

“yah!! You promise to ji woon that she is the only one for you”angry woo bin.

“of course I am…..ahhh forget it I want take shower” then minho left woo bin alone who suddenly silent and tought : “I already give up her for you minho, don’t make me regret for what I hardly decide”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That time when minho, woo bin and ji woon still in highschool. Minho, woo bin, and jiwon, three of them is bestfriends. Ji woon is the most beautiful student while minho is the most handsome student in school. Three of them first meet at first year get in junior highschool, and minho dad make party for celebrate company anniversary. Woo bin and ji woon family get invited to party and there they start know each other.

Ji woon already fell in love with minho since first meet him because he is so warm to her and others. No one can not fell for minho, he is so popular in school for his handsome face, wealthy family, nice and gentle to women, and warm with his friends. So many quality that make him different from other guys. Ji woon decide to make him hers whatever she will do to take him. Whoever come to confess love to minho, she will come then to that girl and warn her that he is hers and start compare to her that she is the perfect girl for minho. That’s true that from all ji woon is perfect girl because her beauty, wealthy family, but she is selfish because her family never teach her that kind,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter