chapter 4

Fell in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 2
In the morning of jeju island

"so long time i feel not coming here" said bum so excited.
"yeah last time we going here was after finished semester 2" continue ill woo.
"by the way where are we going now?" ask minho while looking around 
"ah almost forgot, this day is we must fetch the girls" said bum suddenly remember that they have promise with shinhye and friends.
"you right but we must use 2 cars so we can fetch them" continue ill woo.
"dont worry we are going to my dad orchard, there's has 3 cars that we can use,my dad employee's always use that" explain bum to others.

in jeju hotel

"hurry, hurry, hurry!! they will arrived soon" shout In jung.
"dont worry if they arrive, they must be call us" said goo hara.
"hey guys see? am i beautiful now? " ask ye jin who just finish her makeup and want hear her friends comment.
"ya! your makeup is so thick! and what is this color?! can u just use natural color?"shout shinhye.
"oh, really?hmmm i think this color is beautiful on me" said ye jin while turn to face mirror.
"i agree with shinhye, look at you, its just tour not like we are going to ceremony event or pub" explain in jung.

 Not long finally ye jin agree to use usual makeup like others.

after 30 minute minho and his friends arrive to hotel.they all come out from car and then they all lean on each other cars while waiting the girls come.Not long from a far they can see shinhye and her friends come to theirs direction.

"sorry did u all wait long?"ask ye jin with cute voice.
"no,thats fine, are you all ready and havent you bring all you need?"said bum.
"we are all ready, isnt?"said in jung while look at her friends beside her.
"so come on come in"said ill woo then open his car.

they all very enjoyed the wind while drive their jeep to orchard.In front of there jeep that content kim bum, ill woo,in jung, and ye jin.then on behind theirs cars there is minho, woo bin, shinhye and goo hara.


Until finally they all arrived to kim bum dad's orchard.the girls got socked after see that so wide orchard.
"wow your dad's orchard so wide"said ye jin. With proud kim bum then walk in front of the girl

"cmon girls i will show you my best dad's orchard"

 then they all followed him for going all around his dad orchard.

"waw...so with orange peel you can make color for cambric" said ye jin amazed.
"do you all wanna try this? ask bum.

Minho come bring orange jus for they all, but when he almost there not far minho stop his walk after seing they all exept woo bin that still bring glass behind him so happy. They all laugh while pour each other with water like shoot water gun but with hands. What is interesting for him is seing shinhye laugh so happily and that make his heartbeat become fast and he feel strange because its his first time. He tought she is very beautiful with sun so shine that make her face become more beautiful and her laugh even make around her so sparkling.Minho almost jump then after woo bin tap his back while holding glass. 

"what are you doing? cmon they must be thirsty".

Minho just nodded after that he walk slowly following woo bin from behind.

They all so happy going tour jeju, they laugh, try all cake in restaurant that not far away from bum orchard and going shopping accesories. They make promise that they will go together again not only for one day but until the last day they going trip in jeju, because they have so much fun each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 3

They all go shopping in town. One by one they going in especially clothes shop.
In clothes shop they try one by one the clothes in change room while others still confuse for choose clothes kim bum out from change room that then make all got shocked. Why? because he wear girls clothes that so tight and especially he wear girl hat too that make all laugh so hard,  ill woo and woo bin look around like not knowing him because he is so crazy, while other girls give applause to him and whistle. Minho just get annoyed and take one pair his shoes then throw to him.

"ya! go change! its lucky that this time only us come to this shop, are you out of your mind?"

then bum suddenly come to change room afraid that he got throw again with others shoes.

After that they going to beach. They all so much have fun run around the beach. Bum and ye jin busy shot water each other face while run.

ill woo, goo hara and shinhye busy with write and draw something on sand. they write while giggling each other that make woo bin so annoyed and come to their direction for seing what are they draw.ill woo who seing woo bin come closer then stopped him while facing him for not seing anything. woo bin get more annoyed 

"ya! get out from my face! what are u all draw ah?? "
"its just our business, come there dont leave minho alone"answer ill woo.
"no! i must see what u all draw" angry woo bin,then he hold ill woo hand and then flip him until he fell .
"you will never win from me"smirked woo bin until finally he see what they draw. 
That minho and his face so ugly with weird face, and holding hand then beside that writed "we are so lovely dovey"
then woo bin shout them.

" ya!! what is this? this is....."before he can continue ill woo cut his talk 
"its just joke, beautiful minho and woo bin on forbidden relathionship hahahaha" ill woo laugh so hard while goo ara and shinhye keep draw love symbol near around minho and woo bin draw. 
"stop you two!" shout woo bin but before he can destroy their draw ill woo stood up and push him down and then three of them run away from woo bin. Minho just seing them from a far just let out little laugh while laying on front car body. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter