chapter 23

Fell in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho get call from the intelligence that investigate yeon seok. The head of team tell Minho first the information that they got.

 “We found the people who helped the criminal. He admit that he work with the guy name Yoo yeon seok and then he tell us the place they always do their crime. We come to the place but we didn’t find them,  we think the criminal already run away and the guy who work with the crime inform us tell  that the crime have plan to doing next project in Hongkong

We just  found something else, in the place we found the  two guys who look like the victim, they tell us that they work to follow the crime under your order Lee sajangnim. They have many scars in every part of their body so we bring them to the hospital, they got serious injury but they want to talk to you first before thay get the treatment”

Minho responded them confusely ” oh, me?let me talk with them”

Then the head of team give the phone to one of the two guys that they found.

“ sajangnim its us, the code Jang”

“ so you two was get arrested this all time there?what they do to you two?”

“ we got noticed by yeon seok people, they bring us to their place and arrested us there, they kick us every hours they want like almost kill us until the day we see they captured sajangnim son’s, bring him to the across room from us. They tied his hand behind and always laughed at him, said how sick to see the resemble sajangnim face and… we heard they plan to  going to anchorage this day in Busan, so  you must catch them now sajangnim”

Minho talk in his mind before he responded his guys “ so its true yeon seok is the one who kidnap his son”

“ arrasso, good job, I owe you for the information, so you two stay in the hospital and get the treatment well, the police and me will do the rest”

The head of team get talk in the phone again

“ ye sajangnim…”

“ they are my personally bodyguards , and they found that yeon seok will leave south korea today , they are going to anchorage in Busan so we must catch the criminal now , tell the police we will meet in Busan border and then we get along to going for  found them there”

“ ye sajangnim”   ---------------------------------------------------- . Shinhye hands is really trembling now, she is so afraid that yeon seok will seriously do something bad to her son. Minho dad can see shinhye grab her both palms tightly while keep looking the windows on the ways. He try to broke the strain atmosphere. “ shinhye…” Shinhye heard minho dad call her and turn her face to his side“ de aboenim?”

“ its really okay we not tell minho?”

Shinhye silent for second before then she answer him “ we cant aboenim, you was said that yeon seok oppa will do something bad if we tell anyone especially minho, you was said in the video they really do rude to our jaehyun, I cant let him do bad more to my son even I almost cant believe that the respected sunbae that I know can doing such a crime like that”

“ I know shinhye,  but my feeling tell what we do now to not tell him is wrong”

“don’t think more abeonim, the important now is jaehyun, the first is jaehyun can be well and they will let him go back to us”

“ how about you? he wants you shinhye…he is really crazy…”

“ I will try to talk with him”

“ what? Talk? You think he will heard you?”

“ yes, he must aboenim, we must clear the misunderstanding between us”

Minho dad just being speechless hearing shinhye so confident to want to try talk with the crazy yeon seok.

    The yeon seok people just stay wait not far from the anchorage parking lot. They keep looking around until then they see shinhye  and minho dad just already parking their car not far and get out from car with minho dad bodyguards following behind them. The yeon seok people then come closer to them.

The one guy said with seriously tone “ follow us”

Shinhye and minho dad tought quickly that they are must be yeon seok people, so two of them and the bodyguards following behind .

  The yeon seok people guide them all to the place that not far from the back of the anchorage. The around of anchorage looks quiet because its the time of not for public but private depart. Not long they walk finally they found yeon seok place. Shinhye and minho dad open their eyes widely after seeing jaehyun there with one his hands being hold by yeon seok, and yeon seok people just stood behind with the some guys who bring them there back to yeon seok side. Shinhye spontanedly want to run closer to jaehyun but then minho dad grab shinhye hand. Shinhye shockedly seeing her aboenim grab her hand.

“ aboenim, what are you doing?”

“ don’t get too closer to them quickly shinhye, maybe they will broke their promise”

Jaehyun call his mom while crying after he seeing his mom coming there with his harabeoji  after he so busy to try let his hand off from yeon seok grab “ mommy!!”

Shinhye feeling so much hurt to seeing her son crying now, she really missed him and so dying for want to hug her son. She look her son so deeply, she can know her son is being tiny from the last she see him.   Yeon seok talk confusedly “ yaahh….you are crying now? before this day you never show to us that you can cry” Shinhye is really afraid “ please don’t hurt my son oppa, how could you do this to me?”

Yeon seok then let out his laugh “ how could you say? My broken heart doesn’t cant compared with this”

“ please…can we just get along well like before, don’t like this oppa”

“ I cant shinhye, my broken heart only can be healing just if you back to me, give me love like our past, I love you so much shinhye”

“ that’s just past oppa, we are too young that time, we are together cant tell honestly our each other feeling that time, but back that all just past, now I have family, even you force me to be with you I cant give you love like in the past because for the rest of my life is only one man in my heart”.

Minho dad so amazed by shinhye love for his son, its his first time to hear and see by himself that there a woman announce bravely her love.

“ no! I cant believe you! deep in your heart there still must be place for me, because im your first love shinhye, and all this time I only love you, you should be like that to me too, there is love for me, you only marry him just because he got you pregnant, that’s not love shinhye, your love only for me”

“ no oppa, that’s wrong, there something you must to know, actually before with minho, I already replace you with someone else”

“ mwo?!” now yeon seok really shockedly.

“ after you never contact me, I tought you didn’t have same feeling with me, and I try to forget you. Until then I meet someone who really kind and nice like you oppa. The first time im happy with him and time by time I can replace you with him. But that’s not long when I found he just fake his nice in front of me, he has affair behind me. My heart so broke that time, and I close tightly my heart to being love to man again. Finally unexpectedly I meet minho. I try to not get closer with him, and I try to ignore his kind to me, promise to not believe to kind man. I try so hard to not fall in love for easy again but being with him, live with him, get to know all about him make me more want to get closer to him. Spontanedly we support each other in our hard time, we comfort each other, we happy together and sad together. I never can believe how can I so openly to him, even Im not notice myself since when I start to give my heart to him. And then we separatedly for 6 years. I tried to forget him like I try to forget you but I cant do that anymore. My body and my brain always remember him. My heart is only for him. I never can accept other guy again except him, only him. I only can love my husband for the rest of my life oppa, so please….please forget our past oppa, don’t be like this..please..”

“ you…no…no…that’s impossible!!! You only love me shinhye!”   “ please just give me back my son oppa, what are you doing now is criminal oppa” “ criminal…karae…theres I want to tell you actually im already become a criminal shinhye….im sorry I lie to you, I didn’t work in the big company like I was tell you, I do an illegal job, you will find more about that later when we are back together, first I just do my smart job but then I found the job is really tied and press my brain, especially with my feeling whom losing you, I cant hold with that pressure but I need a lot money so when I meet and found you I can show to you that I am become a success man, im doing this all for you shinhye…to get you back I will do everything…I really need you to beside me, heal my broken heart for all this time, don’t worry about love time will bring our love back and I don’t care about your feeling now…so… back to our deal…its my last negotiation, you want your son life or you back to me, its up to you”   Minho dad tap shinhye shoulder and said “ I already told you its just waste our time to try talk with him, he is so crazy on you shinhye” Shinhye look at back to her son who is still crying then she shockedly after seeing what yeon seok do now, even minho dad open wide his eyes more.

“ you think im not serious oh shinhye? look” he put the knife from his people who beside his left and he bring that to jaehyun neck.

“ Jaehyun!!” shinhye scream loudly and show her scary eyes.

“ oppa please…..dont do that!”

“ so what are you waiting now, want your son alive or be with me?! im so like to kill this kid because I hate so much with his face who really got your husband creature”

Shinhye quickly answer his answer “ okay!okay… I will be with you oppa so please let him go”

Minho dad just see her face and look deep her eyes that show so much frightened and only focus on jaehyun direction.

“ alright you walk forward while your son will go forward too”

“ okey, but let me hug him once for the last”

“ just once”

Before she walk minho dad grab her hand again with confused eyes

“ aboenim, what are you doing? I must go there”

“ are you sure want to do this? You will …”

“ jaehyun must be save first aboenim, after jaehyun back, tell minho to find me, but for now we cant have other choice than just me going to him”

Heard what shinhye said make minho understand but sadly too for cant do anything to find the other way now to get rid crazy yeon seok then he let her hand off from his grab.

  Slowly shinhye going walk forward while jaehyun doing same too. Jaehyun start calling his mom again in his crying, he walk faster to get closer with his mom quickly.

“ mommy! mommy”

“ jaehyun!”

Finally shinhye and jaehyun already get closer and quickly shinhye kneel down to hug her son. Shinhye spontanedly let our her cry together with her son, show him how she really miss him and feeling guilty for his son to be have like this.

“ mommy so sorry, its because of mommy you get hurt like this”

Jaehyun shake his head to give sign no and then he talk to shinhye in her shoulder

“ that uncle is crazy mommy, he said he is mommy lover, jaehyun said mommy is only love daddy not him and he got angry after jaehyun tell that”

“ of course mommy only love daddy, don’t worry, that uncle now cant hurt you anymore, so go back to harabeoji, mommy have business with that uncle, okay?”

“ don’t mommy! That uncle is really bad, don’t go to him”

“ mommy will comeback but now mommy must doing a business with that uncle”

“ really?”

Shinhye just give him nodded while still crying. Then jaehyun let go off his mommy and start walk to his haraboeji direction. Shinhye turn around to seeing jaehyun who walk to his harabeoji direction while she walk slowly to yeon seok direction. After shinhye almost arrived to yeon seok place, they all heard the shooting sounds. Spontanedly minho dad quickly catch jaehyun and hug him tightly, while yeon seok catch shinhye and run quickly to the boat together with his  people. Minho just come there together with the police and the intelligence team.   “ Shinhye!!” minho scream her name loudly after founding yeon seok just grab shinhye hand. The police and the intelligence team get quickly to catch the yeon seok people and throw the shoot few times to not let them run away. Shinhye busy to try let go off her hand from yeon seok. But yeon seok grab more tightly and then he bring his hand to her shoulder to make her give up her try. Shinhye think quickly to try other way and see his hand who wrapped her shoulder. She bite his hand so hard that make him let off her body spontanedly. He groaned for second then he see shinhye already run from him fastly and going to minho direction who now seeing her and run closer too to get her.

He is so mad seeing her running hurriedly to minho place. He tought if he cant have her and his husband cant too. Without think more he take out his gun which save in his coat all the time, and then quickly he direct his gun to minho place but before he can shoot he already got shoot first on his hand by the one of intelligence team who seeing him direct his gun but between his hurt he try to shoot again to minho direction. He got to shoot minho, and seeing that, the agent who shoot him, shoot him again until third time right on his chest now because he still direct his gun to try for shoot minho again.

Shinhye faster her run more to minho after seeing minho get shoot and spontanedly scream his name loud and throw her terror eyes.

“ Minho!!!no!!!”

Minho dad who carried jaehyun seeing minho with terror eyes too. He want to get closer to his son who now already fell with shinhye kneel beside him, but his all bodyguards guide him to get away from there for his savety.

“ No! my son…..he got shoot....”

“ the others will get him to the car and bring your son to hospital but first you must get out from here for your savety ”

“ please bring him there quickly!!”   “ Minho!!no!!” shinhye so afraid kneeling beside him. Despite his pain Minho who hold one side his stomach while the blood keep flow he talk slowly to shinhye “ its okay shinhye….im okay…im so thankful to god, you and jaehyun is back”

“ No…you are not okay…your blood is so much flow….”

Then few of his bodyguards and minho dad bodyguards come to help minho and carried him quickly to the car while shinhye following them behind while still crying hard. Shinhye keep crying and trembling, even until they got in the car, shinhye doesn’t want to separate with minho, and now minho lying on the seat back car while his head on shinhye lap with her hand keep hold minho palm. Shinhye so afraid seeing minho blood still keep flowing from his stomach. But minho try to talk again, even he is in so much pain, seeing her cry make him more feel hurt.

“ please….dont cry…its not good for the baby”

“ mwo? Its not time for worry that minho….” then quickly shinhye scream to the bodyguards who driver the car “ please hurried!!” and she back to face minho who now faint. She become more afraid and crying hard scream really load  “ No! Minho!! Wake up!!Please….. don’t leave me!!”   *******************************   The television in the minho nurse room turning a news program and the host announce THE NEWS CRIME THIS MORNING : THE CRIMINAL YOO YEON SEOK WHO SOLD ILLEGAL GASOLINE WAS DIED AFTER TRY TO RUN AWAY, AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK TOGETHER WITH HIM WILL GET COURT SESSION TOMORROW IN CENTRAL LAW OFFICE.   In front of the tv place, there is minho who lying weak on the bed with IV drip on his right hand, the cable heart monitor connected on his chest and the oxygen tube that glued in his n
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter