what if…? I will…

Marry Me!

Yonghwa still shocked, he even forget to take a breath. First, he shocked with Seohyun slapped him and then shocked to saw Seohyun's tears. When his lungs lack oxygen, his consciousness back. He run after Seohyun, but Seohyun already gone. He back to his room to call her, but her phone is on coffee table. She didn't brought her bag too.

Yonghwa call Yoona and ask if Seohyun comes to her house, she should call him.

"What happen Yonghwa oppa? Are you fight?"

"Just misundertanding"

"You rejected her, didn't you?"

"You...you know she'll propose?"

"You rejected her, didn't you?" Yoona asked again with high note

"I think it's prank, so..."

"Damn Jung Yonghwa! She even give you a lot of hints but you still think she make a prank?"

"Hints? What hints?"

"Hints to you propose her! Aish, I said too much. Forget her, you didn't deserve her" Yoona said with angry then end the phone.

"Wait Yoona...Hallo...Aish!" Yonghwa throw his cellphone. The cellphone landing without crash on top carpet.

 

 

He recalls Yoona words. Yonghwa try to remember every moment happen between them. Some moments comes to his mind.

"I never think she really means what she said" Yonghwa said with regret.

 

 

 

Next day, on lunch time, Yonghwa comes to Seohyun's office but she already went to eat. Her secretary said, she and Yoona eat in Chinese restaurant across road.

Yonghwa quickly go to that restaurant. He welcomed by waiters who asked he need how much chair.

"I'm looking for my friends"

"Can you give a name, maybe I can help you Sir"

"Kwon Seohyun, or Im Yoona"

"No one reserved with that name" the waiter said after searched to her computer.

"They only come several minute before I"

"Oh, two ladies come before you. I'll lead you, Sir"

"Thank you" Yonghwa said as he follow the waiter. The waiter stop walking and point out where is two ladies that she said sit.

Yonghwa follow her pointed hand and found Seohyun sit in front of a man. Yoona is no where.

"She is my friend. Thank you"

"Your welcome, Sir" the waiter said then leave Yonghwa after give him light bow. Yonghwa make her way to Seohyun's table, but someone caught his hand.

"Follow me" Yoona said as she dragged Yonghwa out to restaurant side park.

"Can you tell me who is he?"

"Can you tell me first, why you want meet her?"

"I want ask for apologize"

"You regret rejected her?"

"Of course" Yonghwa in irritate tone, makes Yoona satisfied.

"You only want to ask her apologize?"

"No. Ehmmm" Yonghwa said with nervous voice. He cleared his throat.

"Is it the same with what I think?" Yoona aske with teased tone.

"Yes. So can you tell me now, who is he who have lunch with her"

"Can you tell me what will you said after ask her apologize? Just in case what I think and what you plan are different"

Yonghwa sighed. "I'll propose to her. Can we stop until here. It's really embarrassing"

"It's nothing if compared with her feelings that night" Yoona said in low and flat tone.

"Listen Yoona, I know I'm a , but can you safe your tantrum because I'll get the big one from your friend"

"Okay, okay. So about that man"

Yonghwa can feel something bad when saw hesitate looks in Yoona eyes.

"He is her fiance-to-be"

without a words he leave Yoona.

"If she say yes" Yoona completed her words. But Yonghwa didn't heard.

 

 

 

"I unintentionally rejected your propose yesterday, and today you already have fiance-to-be?" Yonghwa murmured as he walks toward Seohyun tables.

Seohyun was smiled politely to man in front of her when Yonghwa call her name with intimate tone.

"Yeobo~" He said as he hand patted on Seohyun's shoulder.

"Excuse me?" Seohyun said as she pushed Yonghwa hand from her shoulder.

"Hyun~ah" He call her name with aegyo as he knelt down beside her seat. His left hand reached Seohyun hand. Seohyun pushed Yonghwa hand and give him angry looks.

"Who is he, Seohyunie?"

Seohyun can saw Yonghwa’s face stiff when Woogeun call her Seohyunie.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should intriduce my self first" Yonghwa said as he stood up. He offers his hand to Woogeun.

"I'm Jung Yonghwa, her fiance"

"A...ah. I'm Wongeun" Wongeun replied as they shook their hand.

"I didn't know you have fiance Seohyunie" Wongeun said after he let go Yonghwa hand.

Seohyun speechless. She only give apologize looks to Wongeun.

"I didn't know too you have close friends so called Wongeun" Yonghwa said as he sit between Seohyun and Wongeun.

"We just meet today" Seohyun said in flat tone.

"Oh, I thought you are her close friend because you call her Seohyunie. It's sound so intimate for someone who barely meet" Yonghwa said as she faced Wongeun

Wongeun didn’t replied. He grabbed his glass and drink his coffee while avoid Yonghwa cold eyes.

"Wonie, ehm" Seohyun cleared after felt killer stare from Yonghwa. "I think we should end this meeting. I need something to do with this man"

"Ah I understand" Wongeun said.

Seohyun stood up. Yonghwa and Wongeun follow her.

"Thank you for the lunch" Seohyun said as she offer her hand.

"It's nothing. Nice to meet you, Soohyunie" Wongeun said as he shook Seohyun hand.

"Nice to meet you too" Seohyun replied with genuine smile. Womgeun face blushing.

"Nice to meet you to Wongeun-shi" Yonghwa broken their shook hands, and give Wongeun quick shook hand.

"Ah, ne" Wongeun replied. He button his suit, then leave after said, "See you next time Seohyunie"

Seohyun only nodded.

Wongeun walks to cashier, but when he ask for bill, the cashier said, "It's already paid by your friend" she pointed to Yonghwa. Yonghwa comes to cashier first before comes to Seohyun table. He won’t give another man chance to treat her woman anything.

 

 

 

"I thought we don't have anything to discuss, so..." Seohyun grabbed her bag. Yonghwa grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry Hyun. I really didn't mean what I said to you yesterday. I thought you only  make prank to me, so... I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. You can slapped me until you satisfied, but don't leave me. Eung? Hyun, please say something" Yonghwa feels nervous because Seohyun only stare to his eyes without saying anything.

Seohyun search any lie on his words toward his eyes but she can't found anything. Seohyun sighed, removed Yonghwa hand on her arms, then sit down.

"Why you think I make prank to you?" Seohyun asked as Yonghwa touched his seat.

"Well… you said it out of the blue …. And while we play the game"

"……………. Yeah it's my fault to said on the game, but your spontaneous answer hurt me. People said the spontaneous is honest"

"But sometimes stupid too”Yonghwa quickly added. “And what I did it's not honest but stupid. I have get warn to not joke with something serious like that, but, yeah I'm on playful mode, and I’m too stupid to remember that warning. I really regret what happen last night. Please forgive me, Hyun"

"I slapped you too, sorry. I forgive you and I hope  you forgive me too"

"Thank you, Hyunie" Yonghwa grab her palm, and it with his thumb. "You didn't need to apologize though. I deserve that"

"Okay, I should back to works" Seohyun pulled her hand.

"Wait" Yonghwa grabbed her palm again "Are we fine now? Are we back together?"

"I don't know"

"Tell me what's make you hesitate?"

Seohyun looks to Yonghwa's desperate eyes. She sighed before answered Yonghwa.

"I know you love me, but you don't have serious thought about our relationship. Maybe because I'm a woman I have a lot pressure to married. So what I want is future husband not boyfriend. Love is not enough for me. I need commitment"

"Are you think I'm not serious toward our relationship because I'm never got your hints?"

Seohyun didn't answered and Yonghwa take it as yes.

"Hyun maybe it's sound excuse but I hope you'll hear it until the end"

Yonghwa take a deep sighed.

"It's not easy to win your heart. You said you love me but you still hesitate to be my girlfriend. So, I’m afraid I'll lost you if I ask you to married. Because you are independent woman. Strong woman with lot of dream. I thought woman like that don't want tie with wife duties soon. Actually,I get your hints that moment but I quickly erased that think because I think it's impossible. I think you didn’t means what you said"

Yonghwa nervously wait for Seohyun response, but she didn't say a single word. He let go her hand. He think it’s the hint that he didn’t have any chance.

"What if I say I believe you and give you another chance?" She asked in flat tone.

"I will say I love you, I miss you, and” Yonghwa brought something from his suit pocket.

“Will you marry me?" He continued as he open the box. Seohyun gasped. She didn't know Yonghwa already bought a ring.

"I can give you a bill to make you sure that I bought this the day after we officially become couple. I had thought to marry you since then Hyun" Yonghwa said sincerity. There is silence moment that makes Yonghwa nervous.

"I believe you oppa" Seohyun giggled. Yonghwa smiled saw no longer hate and hurt on Seohyun eyes.

"So what's your answer?"

 

There is another silence moment that makes Yonghwa’s heart almost bursting.

 

"What if I said no?" Seohyun asked with joked tone.

"I'll propose you every day until you said yes" Yonghwa answered with playful grinned.

"Then prove that to me" Seohyun said as she stood, then walk away.

"Are you serious Hyun?" Yonghwa asked as he follow her.

"Why? You won't?" Seohyun stopped walking then turn her head to Yonghwa direction.

"No! I will" Yonghwa replied quickly. Seohyun give him satisfied nodded then walks again. Yonghwa follow her behind, silently.

 

Yoona who saw the whole "afternoon drama" only can shook her head. She’s happy, her best friend found her happiness, but somehow she pity Yonghwa. He'll become her friends toy for a moment.

 

 

 

note:

one chapter more....

honestly i want to end this story in this chapter. i like hang end, but  I stiil enjoy write this story. so i decide to write one more chapter.

hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

 

Oh, thanks for new subscriber and everyone who still read this story. have a nice day  (~0~)/

thanks for comment too... some of you make a trap in your comment. LOL.  I almost tell the spoiler when reply your comments...kkkkkk