Hints

Marry Me!

As Yoona's suggestion Seohyun try to give Yonghwa hints. Her first hint is when they watched television and there is program about an abandoned children.

"I don't understand why they must abandon kids. They're innocent" Seohyun commented

"People have their own problem"

"Should I adoption them? They're so cute"

"You want?" Yonghwa give her 'are you serious?' looks to Seohyun. Seohyun nodded.

"But, they said only married couple with stable financial can adopt children. I should married first then"

She take quick glances to Yonghwa. He didn't give any expression. He only focused to television. Seohyun sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

Her unnie, Yuri comes home with her fourteen month son. When Yonghwa comes that noon, he welcomed by Seohyun with his nephew in her embraced.

"Hi uncle" Seohyun said as she waved with Jinki's hand.

"Anyeong Jinki" Yonghwa replied and patted Jinki head. Yoohan who didn't recognized Yonghwa hide his face in Seohyun's neck.

"I think he didn't remember you oppa" Seohyun said. Actually Jinki has met Yonghwa before, fourth times, but he was 9-10 month back then.

"It's okay. We can be friends today. Right Jinki-ya?" Yonghwa said  as he walks to Seohyun back then play peek a boo with Jinki. Jinki giggles.

 

With Yuri permission, they take Jinki out and play in play ground. Yonghwa and Jinki have a good time. They play together. Jinki tired and sleep in Yonghwa's embrace.

"You looks like his father"

Yonghwa chuckled, "Jinjja?"

Seohyun nodded as she fixed Yonghwa bangs. Then she took her cellphone and take a selfie.

"We looks like young parent" Seohyun commented as she looked to the photo. Yonghwa didn’t respond.

"Oppa, didn't we looks like mother and son?" she showed to Yonghwa her old photo with Jinki.

Yonghwa smiled when saw the photo. Both of Jinki 's little hand in Seohyun's cheeks, his lips ready to kiss Seohyun's smile lips.

"Am I looks like his mother?" Seohyun asked again

"Ne"

"I ready to have kid, I guess" She said in flat tone and put her cellphone back to her bag.

 

 

 

"Oppa will you leave me if I pregnant" Seohyun said while they walked hand in hand at shopping mall. Seohyun free hand point towards seven or eight month pregnant woman.

"Why you asking?" Yonghwa asked with grinned

"Because I'll become fat and emotional"

"I think that's normal for pregnant woman"

"So you won't leave me?"

Yonghwa stop walked and so Seohyun.

"You still asking the obvious answer?" he said as he looks into Seohyun eyes.

"Just to make sure" she said with grinned.

"I won't. Satisfied?"

 

 

 

After three hints, Yonghwa still didn't make progress. If not Seohyun who bought family or married topic, they never talked about that.

"Who knows, maybe he still prepare to propose you. You know something like event" Yoona said

"You right"

 

Seohyun waited and two month fly so fast. Next month is July, she'll turn to thirty.

"I'll help you" Yoona said.

Yoona makes house warming party. She and her husband, Seungki move to their dream house.

After dinner they chit and chat while enjoy beer and soju in back yard.

"What's your target this year?" Yoona asked to Jinwoon.

"Have house like this"

"My house really great right?" Seungki said with proud looks. Yoona toast her beer can with her husband soju glas .

"Yeah. I'm envy you so much Hyung" Jinwoon said as Seungki stretched his hand to make toast with Jinwoon.

"You should found someone like Yoona too. She makes this plain house become so beautiful" Seungki give Yoona winked.

"Yeah. She's really have good taste in interior" Seohyun added

"I think that's not only thing that Hyung means" Jinwoon said with smirked in his face

Seohyun give JInwoon "What you mean?" looks but Jinwoon not care and only focus to his wine.

"And how about you Yonghwa oppa?" Yoona asked

"What?"

"What's your target this years?"

"Hmmm. I want to have trip go-around Eropa"

"And you Hyun?" Yoona asked

"My target still same like last year"

"Married before thirty?" Yoona asked again.

"Hmmm. I have many target, and that one is on the list too"

 

 

 

In Yonghwa birthday Seohyun give him letter beside a wrist watch. In the end of letter Seohyun wrote "The reason I give you this watch, because I want be with you in every second of your life"

In the morning Seohyun received a message from Yonghwa. He sent her a picture of him who use her gift, with text "I want too. Love you" with heart emoji.

Seohyun smile wide.

She expected Yonghwa will propose on her birthday, but he didn't.

"Maybe tomorrow" Seohyun said to herself. Like last years they celebrated their birthday only two of them on 29 June. But nothing happen that day.

 

 

 

Seohyun start to hesitate to Yonghwa. Her mother nagging is become worse. And it's make her more stress. Her mother want to introduced Seohyun to her friends son, who willing to get married but still single.

"Mom I really tired, I want to sleep" Seohyun replied then enter her bedroom.

 

 

 

"Is it okay if I'm the one who propose?" Seohyun asked Yoona by phone.

"It's not common but if you believe he's the one, why not?"

"But, what if he reject me?"

"You think he will?"

"Just in case"

"Just slap him before you left"

"Yah! Im Yoona, I'm serious!!"

"And so I am, Kwon Seohyun!"

 

And that's it. Seohyun slapped Yonghwa cheek with tears falls from her red eyes.

 

Fifteen minutes ago.

Seohyun really anxious today. She have prepared but still nervous. Two days after have phone call with Yoona, Seohyun decided to propose to Yonghwa today. Today they will dinner at Yonghwa apartment. Yonghwa personally cooked the dinner. After dinner they watched movie on DVD. When the movie finished Seohyun went to toilet. She prepared herself before doing the important mission.

she comes out from toilet and found Yonghwa busy choose the next film they will watch.

"Oppa you know 'what if, I will games’?" Seohyun asked as she sit on the sofa. Yonghwa who sit in front of her on the carpet turn his head.

"What if, I will games?"

"Ones will asked something with "what if" and others answer with “I will” . But must answer quickly, so the answer will be spontaneity.

"If I'm not answer quickly?"

"You'll get punished"

"What is the punished?"

"Slapped on your face"

"Sound interesting"

Yonghwa bit the bait. Actually this game is Seohyun own idea. She thought Yonghwa will refused to play, but she think God help her.

"You want to try?"

"Sure" Yonghwa said as he stood and sit beside Seohyun. Seohyun poured wine to his and her glasses.

"Here. We should play this game while ship a wine" Seohyun give him a glass.

"Really? It's not because you addicted with wine right?" Yonghwa give her suspicious gazed. Seohyun chuckled.

"Of course not" Seohyun replied with light hit on Yonghwa arms.

"Okay. Who will start?" Seohyun asked. Yonghwa pointed to her.

"Me? Okay. Are you ready oppa?"

"Yes~" Yonghwa replied after sip his wine. Seohyun take a sip wine before start the game.

"What if I said I have one hundred billion dollars in my account?"

"I will asked you money" Yonghwa answered quickly. Yonghwa laughed because embarrassed with his answered. Seohyun laughed too.

"You turn oppa" Seohyun said after they stop laughing.

"What if tomorrow I lost my job and money?"

"I will still love you" Seohyun closed with her left hand, and her right hand push Yonghwa smirked face.

"Aigoo, you so cheesy Hyun" Yonghwa said with giggled. Seohyun laughed.

"I learn from the expert" Seohyun teased Yonghwa. Yonghwa laughed.

"My turn. What if today is your last day see me?"

"I'll trap you like this" Yonghwa said as he pushed Seohyun. She lie down on the sofa and Yonghwa trapped her with his body.

Seohyun face blushed because Yonghwa stare her eyes and lips by turn. Yonghwa peck her lips once before release her.

"I'll do something more if I'm not remember we must go to work tomorrow " Yonghwa walk to kitchen. Poured cold water on the glass and finished that with one shoot.

"That's your way to calmed yourself oppa?" Seohyun asked with giggle.

"Don't laughed. It's your fault Hyun"

"Okay, sorry. Now is your turn oppa"

"Should we end this game?"

"Why?" Seohyun nervous. She still didn't say the main question yet.

"I worry I'll do something stupid like before. Maybe I already drunk"

".... Emm, can I ask the last question?" Seohyun asked with aegyo.

"Erg, okay" Yonghwa can't win toward Seohyun's aegyo.

"Ready oppa?"

Yonghwa clear his throat and nodded.

"What if I ask will you marry me?"

"I will say no" Yonghwa laughed die when Seohyun hand reach his cheek. Seohyun reflexively slaped Yonghwa when heard his answer and heard his playful laughed.

"I... I am…" Seohyun also shocked when she realize she slapped Yonghwa. Another tears escape from her eyes. Quickly she wipe her tears then stood up, then leave Yonghwa apartment.

 

 

 

Note:

HI everyone… thanks a lot for read this story

Some of you even subscribe, vote and leave a comment,

 I’m feel grateful  \(^0^)/

 

Have you saw fancam on KCON?

CNSD interaction makes me…. Smile wide (^_____^)

How cute uri Yonghwa didn’t do much interaction, meanwhile Hyun have waving2 moment with national chingu and her twins… and SIL and BIL have interaction too…. hahahaha

Less interaction is more suspicious for me….

Hyper Hyun and Yong last night is more than enough for me (or us maybe) to still believe there is something between them.