Is he ready?

Marry Me!

"I know he loves you a lot, but if he didn't intend to marry you, just forget him" she mother said in one night when they finished dinner.

Seohyun sigh. It's been a week since her mother ask when she'll married. In two month she will turn to 29 years old, and her mother want her to married before she turn to thirty.

 

"He will mom" Seohyun lied. She and Yonghwa never talked about married yet. She replied in low voice but her mother heard.

"Really? When he will come here to formally get us permission?"

".... mom about that"

"What? He didn't want to get married soon?"

"Yeobo, stop it. You was step over the line" her father said in flat tone. Seohyun grinned. Her father in her  side this time. A week ago, her father make alliance with her mother.

"What? Yeobo you know.."

"I know. I'm agree Seohyun should married soon, but force a man to propose to her it's too much. She have pride. At least she said he have thought to married her. Just let them settle the rest"

Her mother can’t said a word. Still angry because her husband didn't take her side, she enter her room with curl one's lips.

Seohyun and her father exchange glance, then smiling. Her father make gestured her to sit beside him.

"Thanks appa" Seohyun said as she sit beside her appa, then kiss his cheek.

Her father give her wide smile as his hand caress her back.

"Is he really said he want to married you?"

"....eung appa"

"You haven't talk about married yet right?"

"Sorry I lied" Seohyun said in low voice and her head bow so low.

"Think about your mother words seriously, but don't make that thing bring you stress" her father said before stood up. "I must make up with your mother" he said as he walks to his bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Today, she attend Yonghwa's friend wedding party. A lot of his friends married and the rest engaged and will married soon. When saw Yonghwa not come alone they curious asked when he'll married.

"May" He answered. Seohyun gasped. May is next month.

"Are he means his words?" Seohyun wondered in her mind.

"Maybe yes maybe no" Yonghwa continued his words, make he received light punch from his budy, Joon.

"I think you shouldn't joke with this matter Jung yong" Tiffanny, his friend, said as she glared Seohyun. Yonghwa follow Tiffany's eyes and saw Seohyun hurt expression that she hide with play with glass in her hand.

"May is next month, it's impossible to prepared a wedding, right Hyun-ah?" Yonghwa touched Seohyun shoulder. Seohyun give him little smile.

"I need to use toilet. Excuse me" Seohyun said then left Yonghwa and his friends.

"Still choding" commented Tiffanny before her drank her wine.

"Me?" Yonghwa protest

"I'm playful like you but I'm never joke with married thing dude" Joon said "You hurt her Jung yong" Joon said before stood up and walk to his pregnant wife who wave her hand to ask Joon comes to her.

"Answer me honestly. Are you serious with her?" Tiffany asked after long silence.

"Of course"

"Will you marry her?"

"Yes" Yonghwa answered without hesitate

Tiffany give him wide smile then whisper to Yonghwa before left Yonghwa alone in table.

"That's my best to save you Jung yong"

Yonghwa can't get what Tiffany means, but when he feels someone sit beside him, he understand. She know Seohyun come and can heard their conversation.

"You want more drink?" Yonghwa asked when saw Seohyun glass almost empty.

"No, oppa. I think I got enough wine" Seohyun smile, no more hurt expression.

"You want orange juice?"

"You'll take that for me?"

"Of course darling. Wait a minute" He said. Peck side of Seohyun head and walks to drink table.

 

Seohyun can't stop smilling. She still have bad mood after take  some fresh air, but after heard Yonghwa have thought to married her, suddenly her sad disappeared.

Seohyun hit her face lightly to make her stop smiling.

"Stop make it obvious Seohyun" she said to herself.

 

"Thanks Hwang min" Yonghwa said to Tiffany who stood near drink table.

"Yeah. Don't make foolish action again if you won't lose her"

"Yeah I won't"

"What foolish action?" Nickhun asked while his  hand circled Tiffany waist.

"I'll tell you letter" Tiffany said with flirting smile

"I'm still here by the way" Yonghwa said in disgusting tone. Nickhun and Tiffany giggled but continued their flirting to teased Yonghwa

"I'll be back to my woman, bye" Yonghwa said before left that lovey dovey couple.

 

 

 

a week later, Yonghwa's cousin get married. Seohyun comes along with his parent.

"Hyun, said hello to Yonghwa's aunty. She is Song Hyekyo aunty, Yonghwa's father cousin" Yonghwa's mother said when they meet beautiful lady in dark blue hanbok.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Kwon Seohyun imnida" She greeting Hyekyo aunty.

"Omo, so beautiful" Hyekyo aunty said as she Seohyun arms. "Unnie you must be happy to get beautiful daughter-in-law" she said with jealous face.

"Yes I am" Yonghwa's mother replied with proud face. Then, both of them laughed, meanwhile Seohyun face turn to red because embarrassed.

"Looks you in good mood Omma, Gomo" Yonghwa said. Three of them turn their head to Yonghwa.

"Why your face so red Hyun? You sick?" Yonghwa asked as he touched Seohyun's forehead.

Seohyun shook her head while take one step behind, avoid Yonghwa hand. Yonghwa touched only make her face become more red.

"Aigoo. You're so lovely" Hyekyo aunty said.

"When you two will married?"

Minsin aunty question make this couple speechless. Because no one answer, Yonghwa's mother answered.

"Soon. Right Yong?"

Yonghwa giggled then said "Ne"

"Really?" Seohyun said in her mind. She hesitate with Yonghwa statement. He looks not sincerity when said yes.

 

 

 

"I want two kids like them" Yonghwa said out of the blue while they enjoy their ice cream in one cafe. Yonghwa refer them to two girls who sit in corner table. The old one helped her lil sister wipe ice cream around . Their parents grinned while looking their old daughter affection to her lil sister.

Seohyun stare Yonghwa's face.

"Are ready to build a family, oppa?''

Yonghwa looks little shocked with Seohyun question.

"Since a kid I have thought that someday I'll become father, so I was ready to have my own family since then"

"Always brag"

"I'm not. If you want I can propose you now"

"Choding" Seohyun said as she slapped Yonghwa's shoulder.

 

 

 

Today is 29 June. They celebrate their birthday together, only them, in 29, one week after Yonghwa's birthday and one day after Seohyun's birthday. They have dinner in Yonghwa apartment. Yonghwa bought foods from Seohyun favorite restaurant. After dinner, they have drink in Yonghwa balcony. Drink wine while facing Seoul night view.

"I have something to you. Can you close your eyes?" Yonghwa asked.

"Sure" Seohyun side with bright smile.

"Will he propose me?" Seohyun said in her mind.

"You can open your eyes now" Yonghwa said. Seohyun open her eyes slowly. She saw Yonghwa wide smile,she smile too. Then she saw there is box in table. But the box it's too big for a ring.

 

 

 

Eight month passed really fast, but Yonghwa never make a move. Seohyun started to hesitate that Yonghwa really mean his word when he said “yes” when his mother asked if he will married Seohyun soon. But Yonghwa affection toward her grows more big day by day.

"I think you should give him hint that you are ready to married" Yoona, her best friend said

"Should I?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note:

I want to update this chapter together with foreword but my computer error T.T

But fortunately It's fine now..

thanks for subscribe this story ^^ Hope I'm not disappointed you