Love Me 1 (Yulsic)

Love

"She seems so lonely."

"Who?"

"The new girl from America. Do you think she can speak Korean or that's why she so quiet?"

"Yah, Yuri. Why she even bother transfer here if she can't speak Korean?" The shorter girl rolled her eyes before take a glance to the lonely girl. The girl keep staring outside their cafeteria window or playing with her drink while sigh. "She won't able to makes friend if she keep silent like that."

"Maybe she can't speak at all."

"What the hell, Kwon Yuri."

"You can't blame me. I saw your crush waving at her. That's sign language."

"Are you that stupid? Show you my middle finger right now. Did it makes you are deaf person?"

"Geez, what is wrong with you?"

"Me? It's you, stupid." Taeyeon control herself from beating the tanned girl beside her. The younger girl who known as their school prince even obviously as people can see, she's a girl. "Why you so interest about that girl?"

"Because she's beautiful... and cold."

"You means because she didn't fall for you unlike other girls in this school?"

"Did that 'other girls' include you too? I'm sorry i'm not into bestfriend-turned-lover kind of relationship. It's awkward."

"Dude, i wish i can kick the hell out of you right now. You're one disgusting weirdo that stuck with me since we're kid. I've pray so many nights for you to suddenly vanish in this world but sadly, Santa didn't exist to makes that come true. You , Santa." 

Yuri looked at the older girl before cracked into big laughter that makes everyone in cafeteria look at them, included that 'lonely' girl. Only that 'lonely' girl turned her face back to staring outside the window, pouting and mumbling something. Still with her laugh, Kwon Yuri patted her bestfriend back. "Im sorry but we stuck like a glue, unnie."

"I hate you. I hate youuuuu. You know that?"

"Are you purposely make that cute face because Tiffany looking at us now?" Yuri give her a sly smile while whisper to the older girl. Taeyeon closed her eyes and let out a hard breath before stand up from her seat. 

"One day. One fine day, Kwon Yuri. I might be your murderer, slicing your body into little tiny pieces and give my Ginger a whole month of free food supply. One day and oh my god, i can't wait for that day to come!"

"You watched too many drama. By the way, YOUR Tiffany staring at you right now. Maybe she thinks you looks cute." Taeyeon slapped the tanned girl back head hardly cause the younger girl whine in pain. She even kicked Yuri before walking to the exit but on her way, her eyes locked into Tiffany's. Her cheek turned pink as the red hair give a sweet smile to her. An American-Korea girl who five month ago trapped in the janitor room with her, thanks to Kwon Yuri. The younger girl knew about her crush on Tiffany and being a kkab, Yuri planned something for both of them. Something that she said 'a every girl's fantasy' experience. That sly fox fooled Tiffany to come to the janitor room with an excuse that someone dying and wished to hear a perfect English accent which is surprisingly for Taeyeon that her crush believed that stupid thing. She who already being trapped in the janitor room earlier jaw dropped when the door suddenly open revealing a cute sight of panicking Tiffany in front of her. Both of them looks into each other eyes before the tanned girl pushed Tiffany to her before locking them in there for two hours. Her thought stopped as she heard Yuri...being a jackass once again.

"Taeyeon sleep talking about you last night."

"What?!" Taeyeon stopped her step and fully turned her body facing her bestfriend. "I-i do not! Yah!!!"

"Yes you did. You said she smell so good."

"Oh..." Tiffany look at her before smile shyly. The older girl totally out of words but at least, Tiffany reaction makes her happy. That red hair girl beamed her famous eye-smile before leave them with that y husky giggles. Taeyeon look at her crush who slowly disappear in the crowd of students before sent a deadly glare to the one and only, Kwon Yuri.

"You're Satan's child."

"Heyy!" Yuri locked her arms around the older girl neck while they walking toward the exit without noticed a certain girl who walk gracefully next to them. By a harsh push from Taeyeon, Yuri felt her body hit someone before both of them fall on the floor. She get up quickly and freeze as the lonely-girl-who-can't-talk glaring icy-ly to her. "H-hi, I'm Satan's child."

 

.................................

less than 1K words. I'm losing a touch in writing. keke.

It's suppose to be one-shot but i'm too lazy to finish it. 

Three chapter for this 'You' story and if you read my other stories you might already know who the main pairing. Still not losing hope for my 'Royal Couple'. Sorry for KYP readers, i might take a lil break with it. It's a reality based so yeah, it's hard for me to continue writing. My heard still in pain and every time looking at her alone is killing me. She smile looks sad, she looks lonely. So lonely that i want to grab that MaoMao and hug her all night long. So, i guess a short stories and maybe Ideal Type will do for now. Thanks to all comments and awesome PMs. It's great to have cyber friends (sounds so robotic that i suddenly do a robot gesture right now) and chat like i've known you since we're in our mom womb. keke. I'm going home now, too long sitting in office i felt so lost right now. I'm wasting my company electricity. I'm a bad employee. ok, i'm out.