You (Kryber)

Love

"What do you mean by breaking up with him?" Amber put her guitar down and walk away from her work table. "Are you okay? Are you crying now?"

"Do i sound like I'm crying?"

"Well, no but.." She taking out a bottle of juice from her refrigerator and walk toward the couch. "..people tend to sad when they break up. What happen? Do you guys fight?"

"No, we're okay." The other girl on the phone looking at her reflection in the mirror, still in her make up even though the clock already shown 3 o'clock in the morning. Her shooting have to dragged until late night due to bad weather. "It just didn't work between us anymore."

"That's all? Hey, if you want me to come, i can.."

"Then, come here. Now." Krystal bite her lips, thinking. "Can you sleep here? i get a day off for two days so... or do you have things to do tomorrow?"

"No, no, i mean i don't have anything to do tomorrow. So, it's a yes to sleepover and girl talks with you tonight."

"Idiot. I'm okay." The youngest girl giggles. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, Krys. So, I'll be there innnn...15 minutes?" The boyish girl already put her mug in the kitchen. "Do you want anything? I can buy it on my way there."

"No, I'm good. I'm going to shower now. I'll tell the guard and that you're coming."

"Roger that, princess."

"Ah, bring your sweater. I need one in the set. It's cold now."

"Yes, princess."

"Hurry up, bye."

"Bye..." She look at her phone, annoyed. "I'm not finish talking yet. Rude princess."

The rapper look around her messy apartment for the last time before she locked it. She take her skateboard with her and head out from the building, dialing her friend, Brian. She need to ask for Brian help to take care of her kids for 1 more day, Brian who already like a family always giving his hand when it comes to take care her pets as she need to travel or maybe going home to LA. "I need to going somewhere tonight so can you take care of them until tomorrow?" She step into the convenience store and straight to the beverage section, need her bobba energy since the certain princess might makes her stay all night long with her stories. Smile on her face, to think the last time they meet is few month ago, before all of them get busy in each other schedule. Well, they keep talking to each other but like the princess said, "kicking your for real is much better that imagine it.". Her thought interrupted as her phone ringing, speaking of the devil.

"Where are you?"

"Dude, I'm just out from my building. Are you done shower?"

"No, I'm in shower now."

"....andddd why you calling?" The rapper smile to the cashier as she pay for the stuff and continue her walk. The princess mumbles on the other line but she can't catch it. "What did you say?"

"Nothing. Am i troubling you?"

"What? No, Krys. I'm stopping to buy some stuff. On my way now."

"Stuff? Your bubba stuff, you mean?"

"10 point for Krystal but still, how can you calling when you're in shower?"

"Duh, I'm just done removing my make-up. Since when it's become a problem to you?" The long haired girl put down her make up cleanser and staring at her reflection in the mirror. Thin smile appear on her face as she walk towards her bathtub. "Okay, I'm going in now, hurry up!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, for real. Need confirmation?" 

"Wow, that got me."

"ert. Hurry...be safe."

"Roger that, princess."

 

*****

 

"Where's everyone?" She looks around as they walk towards the living space. "Jessica's?" Well known the Jungs sometimes will stay at her sister place whenever Jessica back to the town. Krystal nodded as she take out the water from the kitchen. "Their car still here tho."

"Yuri pick them this morning. Probably stay the night there." Amber makes an 'oh' expression and nodded. She still looking around as the younger one finish her drinks. "I'm thinking about some movie. Here or my room?"

"Both good to me."

"My room." Both of them chuckled as Krystal run to her room playfully. Both of them settled in bed as the youngest one turn on the TV. The room still like the last time she come, Amber sigh as her head rest at that comfy pillow. She remember she had such a great sleep whenever they have a sleepover before. "Miss it?"

"Very much. I can't remember the last time i'm here but thisss...is the best pillow in the entire world. My favorite from the 1st time i had my head on it." She keep her eyes shut for a very good minute before look at the amused Krystal. " Give me this pillow, please."

"What the..."

"We're destined together."

"That pillow? Woah, are you for real?"

"Or the whole bed?"

"Wow, Amber." Krystal chuckled as they're at it again. The stupid lame jokes between them. "What else?"

"You. I want you please."

"W-what..."

"Stay here~ you always busy flying here and there." Amber sit up and leaned at the bed as she look at Krystal. "Today you in Milan, the next day Colorado."

"Ahh, that. Well, need work to pay the bills." She laugh her heart out watching Amber expression for her choice of words. "What? Ya know that real rite?"

"Did mama Jung know about this?"

"Don't tell mom." Krystal says in between her laugh. She cant hold herself as her whole body giggled.

"Oh, i have to. This is what happen when young lady went..." Amber just chuckled and smile as the young one crash her body to her. She wrap her arms around Krystal as they continue to laugh. It takes a few minute for them to settle as both keep snigger at their own jokes. Krystal had both of her arms around Amber now as her head rest at Amber collarbone. As the other one her back slowly, Krystal sigh. This is so soothing. "Hey, are you okay there?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You sigh. That's the symptom for post break-up." And they cracked once again. The laugh and snicker all over again. "What, thats true!"

"Yeah, but do you really need to explain that ? Haha!"

"I thought this will get us a very serious girl talk, okay?" 

"Oh, hell no." Krystal pull Amber's arms back and let it wrapped around her again. They back to the position again; the cuddle position again. "I'm over him already. We can't be more than friend. I tried but my heart just can't. He's a great guy but it's not him."

"You sure?"

"Yes." While holding the older girl a bit more tighter, Krystal close her eyes and sigh once again. "Amber?" This won't do either for her. She take a deep breath and waiting for Amber.

"Yes?"

"It's you. I love you."