Lunch (SunBer)

Love

Hi, it’s one shot for cute stalker alien.

He asked me for this or he will kidnap me to his planet. So, I have to do this. First time hear about Sunber pairing, it’s weird to write this but it’s fun. So, I hope you like it.

No sequel. So do to all my completed stories. Sorry J

Enjoy it and leave a comment about this one shot. Keke!

_________________________________________

 

Sunny walked out from her class toward the big tree next to the playground. She watching her friends playing with each other happily during their recess but never wanted to join them. “My lunch box more important from that swing.” She started eat her favourite sushi that her mother makes for her while looking around finding interesting view other from her classmates. There she goes, a girl in boy clothes who seem so focus with something in her hand. Too focus if she may add. “Amber unnie …”

Pak!

Flying shoes.

“What the hell?!”

“I told you to stop, you stupid llama!” A blonde girl walked toward the boyish girl before take that flying shoe back. Sunny can see how deathly her glare is but her eyes locked to that blonde blushed cheek. “Give it back!”

“This? This is yours?” The girl who Sunny called as Amber look at the blonde dumbfounded. “I found it in my bag. You put it in my bag? You… you lik-“

“I don’t like you! How dare you read my note!”

“Because I found it in my bag and it’s had my name on it. I thought someone give it to me.”

“Give it back. N.O.W!”

“Geez, there. Take it. No need to glare at me. You can kill me with your icy glare, Jessica-shi.” Amber handed the note to the blonde or Jessica, as Sunny heard the boyish girl called her. Little Sunny keep her eyes on them, watching a drama while stuffed with her sushi. “By the way, cute heart you draw after my name there, Jessica-shi.” Amber grinning and started to laugh as the blonde cheek turned pink again.

“Oh, only one left.” Sunny look at her lunchbox, only one sushi left. She bit her chopstick and pouting. “I suppose leave three sushi for her. What should I do?” She glance at two secondary school student who still in the middle of conversation or more to Jessica yelling to the boyish girl before pack her lunch box quickly. “My excuse will be ‘unnie, you’re late and my recess is finished.’. Yes, nice one, Sunny.” Sunny walked to her class slowly as she didn’t want anyone to acknowledge her. Sunny stopped in front of the swing when someone called her.

“Little sunshine.” She gulped and standing still without turning her face toward that person. “You not wait for me today?”

“Unnie…”

“Wae? I know I’m late. Sorry, if you wait too long.”

Sunny turned facing that person with tears b in her eyes. She holds her lunchbox tightly and bit her lips hard. Soon, sobbing heard from little Sunny. “I’m sorry. I was wrong.”

“Hey, what’s wrong? It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to makes you cry.” Sunny let that person pull her into a hug. She doesn’t mind. In fact, that person can hug her anytime. It feels so good to be in that warmth hugs. “Aigoo, you looks so cute even when you’re cry, little sunshine. Let me kiss that tears away.” She stunned when that lips touched her skin. Sunny found herself hard to breathe, oh yes, of course. She forgets to breath. Blame to that lips. “Little sunshine?”

“……..”

“Hey, are you okay?”

“….….”

“Littl-“

“Amber unnie…”

“Fuhh, I thought I killed you with my kiss.” Amber giggles as she patted little Sunny head. She gives her hand to that little girl and smile. “Let’s go. You promise me we will have sushi for lunch today.” With that, Sunny tears drenched her face.

“Amber unnie…I’m sorry.” She whispers it but it still can be heard by Amber. The older girl turned her face and staring at the guilt Sunny. “It only has one left. I didn’t realize I eat almost all of it.”

“Is that why you didn’t wait for me?” Sunny nodded her head before hung it low staring at the ground as it such an interesting thing in the world. There is no way she can face Amber know. “Is that why you crying too?” Once again she nodded.

“Aiyy, little sunshine. It’s okay. I bring my lunchbox too. We still can have lunch together right?”

“B-but I only have one more sushi. I should give you four sushi as I promised. I broke my promise to you. I’m a bad girl.”

“You’re not a bad girl. You’re my sweet little girlfriend. I would never mad at you. Let’s have a lunch date now.”

“Amber unnie…” Sunny smile shyly when Amber winked at her before take little Sunny hand and walk hand in hand toward that big tree again. Blushed cheek, Sunny can’t stop herself from watching Amber back who knows singing a happy melody. “… I really like you.”

 

*********

 

“Sunny Lee. You won’t able to leave this country with this gold ticket, young lady.” Mrs Lee glare at her youngest daughter who busy put her luggage into her car. “Too excited to leave your family?”

Sunny laugh before she planted a kiss on her mother’s cheek and take her passport from Mrs Lee hand. She gives her mother a big hug. “You kidnapped me from Korea for 10 years without any notice, mom. I’m just so excited to be back and don’t be a crybaby. I just stay there for a month.”

“Excited? Someone waiting for you?” Mrs Lee tucked her daughter hairs to the side and kiss her forehead. “I’m sorry for ‘kidnapping’ my own daughter from her friends. I still can remember your sulking face until now.”

“Apologies accepted. You do it because of grandma’s health. Besides, you keep bribe me with gadgets since that day which is worked. So, we’re even now.”

“So, should I bribe you with PS4 so you won’t leave me right now?” Sunny whined makes her mother giggles. Both of them talk for a few minute before get into the car and headed to the airport.

Today is the day that she will come back her motherland, Korea. Ten years ago she need to leave that country due to her grandmother bad health, Sunny and her family decided to stay with her grandmother until she passed away, her father take over their family business and from that time, coming back to Korea is not a priority for them. Sunny missed her friends. She missed watching them playing at the playground; how her friend, Taeyeon trying to flirt with her other friend, Tiffany but always failed. She crazy classmates Hyoyeon with Yuri play the swing and jumped from it causing their teacher had a mini heart attack. Mostly, she missed Amber. They meet at her school since the boyish girl is their headmaster’s daughter. Sunny enjoy munching her lunch when Amber come and sit next to her. Realize a stranger take a sit beside her, Sunny get panicked and start to pack her lunchbox before she heard Amber call her.

“Little sunshine?”

“Huh?”

“You’re so cute. I call you ‘little sunshine’ from now on.” Sunny look at her and furrowed her eyes. She can’t really tell whether a person beside her is a girl or boy. Too handsome for a girl but there’s no way a boy will have that fair skin.

“……..” She want to ask but remember her mother warned her to not talk to a stranger. Both of them keep staring at each other before Amber open her lunchbox and take out her lunch, burrito.

“You want to taste this?”  Amber shows her toothy smile but Sunny still remain at her spot.

‘Did she just offer her food to me? Oh, mom said if the stranger offer a food, don’t take it. It might poison. She will poisoned me and cut my body into pieces and sell it to the black market. Oh no Sunny, you need to run right now but, her face so cute. Look at that smile, it’s so… so cute.’ Sunny talk to herself in her head but startled when Amber put burrito into her lunchbox.

“Here you go. Taste it. It’s good and my favourite too. I will take your sandwiches as an exchange, okay?”

Since that day, they will share their lunch together. Sunny started to bring extra food so she can exchange with Amber. Watch Amber enjoying her food is a beautiful sight and how that boyish girl speaks with full mouth causing her to giggles. Day by day, Sunny find herself wanting to meet that older girl. Lunch break is her favourite time and she didn’t bother to watching Taeyeon get rejected by Tiffany anymore. ‘That midget won’t stop anytime soon.’ She realize that Amber slang is unique and when she smile, Sunny want to smile too. Their routine happen until the day when her mother come to her school, tearing. Her grandmother admitted to the ICU and they need to fly to U.S at that moment. Sunny about to walk toward the big tree, waiting for Amber but her mother said their flight is around 3 p.m. Sunny remember she looked to her watch. Her chicken shaped watch. It’s her favourite and Amber said it’s cool. ‘3 p.m? Amber unnie will come here in 10 minute so it will be 1.15 p.m. Dad drive slow so it takes 1 hour and half to arrive at the airport. If I stay and have lunch with Amber unnie until 1.30 p.m, we will late for the flight. Grandma will be sad but I want to meet Amber unnie. What to do?’ Sunny looked at her mother. She don’t want to makes her mom and dad sad so she take out her note and write something before handed it to Seohyun. Well, she can trust Sooyoung with her lunchbox and Seohyun knew about her and Amber. Yeah, trust Seohyun.

“Give this note and my lunchbox to Amber unnie. Don’t read the note. Arasso?”

“Arasso.” Seohyun nodded her head and smile to her. Sunny decided to follow her mother since she believe there’s no use to talk to Seohyun at that moment. That quiet friend of her busy peeling her sweet potatoes.

Sunny chuckled remember those memories. Especially, her feeling for Amber. Yeah, she found out that she have a little crush for that older girl. Her new friend, Nicole told her that if she keep thinking about someone and wanting to meet that person; she has a feeling to that person. Ten year old girls talked about love and feeling. They feel so mature at that time. “Silly us.” Sunny closed her eyes. She need a little nap before reach the airport.

“Excuse me, miss. Chicken or meat?” Sunny look up to the stewardess and smile.

“Chicken, thank you.” She look at the food and her memories fly to the older girl again. “Why I still think about her? It just a little crush, right?” She whisper to herself and started to enjoy her food. She can’t help wondering if Amber still there. Did she spend her lunch time with anyone new? Or maybe that blonde Jessica accompanies Amber for lunch. Oh, did they dating each other? They at the same age and Sunny just a little girl back then. There is no way that Amber had a feeling for little Sunny.

 

*********

 

“Soooooo, you finally accept that midget?” Sunny winked at her blushed friend, Tiffany. All of them gather when they heard about Sunny. Maybe they heard it from her maid in Korea. They pretty close with Narsha who being her maid since she still a baby.

“She keeps annoyed me with her chessy confession. I accept her so she will stop.”

“I stopped annoy you and start to makes you fall for me, hard.” Taeyeon sip her drink and smirk toward her girlfriend. Sunny laugh while clapped her hand like a retard seal. “Where is Seo?”

“She needs to call someone.” Yoona answered Taeyeon before steals Sooyoung burrito. It’s Amber favourite. Sunny shook her head trying to not thinking about the boyish girl again. They spend their time eat and chatting when Seohyun suddenly poke Sunny’s arm. The blonde Sunny look at her.

“Can you come with me for a sec?” Seohyun smile at her but their interaction get cut by Yoona.

“Hyunnie, are you cheating on me?”

“We are getting married. I won’t cheat on you, Yoong.” Seohyun give a peck to her fiancée before walk out from the café with Sunny. They walk along the street before Sunny broke the silent.

“Engage? I thought you will be the last one to get married among us.”

“I get offered to continue my study in New York and our family want us to get married so she can come with me.”

“You must be very happy.” Seohyun nodded her head and smile shyly. “So, where are you taking me?”

“Amber unnie.” Sunny stopped. She turned to face Seohyun with her jaw dropped while Seohyun still with her light smile. “She keep coming to the big tree for lunch, alone and she makes me promise to inform her if you come back since you didn’t leave your contact number to her.”

“S-she still wait for me?”

“She applies to be a teacher at our old school. Yes, she still waits for you.” Sunny run to her old school and her eyes locked at the big tree. It still there and that someone too. She can see Amber figure and face. So calm but yet so cute.

“She’s a P.E teacher now?” Sunny stares at Amber who plays with her skateboard with the kids. “Who the heck teaches skateboard as a P.E syllabus?” She walks slowly to the big tree as she heard Amber voice.

“That’s how you do a kickflip. We stop here; I need to have my lunch. Shoo shoo~” Sunny hide behind the tree and signalled those kid to ignore her. She smiles when she heard Amber humming a song. “Did Seobaby tell her already?” Sunny froze when she heard Amber talk to herself. “Did she still remember me? Aiyy, Amber. You’re so whipped. But that’s not my fault. She leaves me first.” The boyish girl keeps mumbling while eating her lunch, it’s sushi for today. She stops munching when she saw a shadow behind the tree. “That such a small shadow for a big tree.” She put her lunchbox down and get up but stopped when a small figure with cute short hair come out.

“Hi, Amber.”

“L-little sunshine…”

“What we had for lunch today?”