Same Old Love

Same Old Story (같은 옛 이야기)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They've been through a lot of chances and choices in their lives. They've been the closest friends in a second, then turned to be completely strangers after that. They've been in so much struggles, with their own respective hearts. 


"I love you then, Yonghwa." She smiled. "I'm sorry if it took me years to confirm my feelings." Saying I love you for the very first time with her own voice, with the man in front of her. Her mind and heart spoke those words many times but didn't reach him. Nor neither, him to her. 

"Me too," he tightened his hug for the woman he loves. "I remember all the things and regrets happened back then, and I am lucky and I came to answer all of my questions, right at this moment." He sweetly said. Many times he faced Shinhye with a smiling face but with face of a friend. He a lot, fought with her with little things,  cried in tears alone because of her back then. All of those difficult times, where he completely remembers. 

And right now, at this moment where it seems that the time helped them to be together, where it seems back then it's a very impossible moment to happen, where it seems kissing her is a very absurd thing to do - all of them happened tonight, where he didn't expect to see her. 


"What are you thinking, Mojo?" Shinhye asked him, they are standing side by side in the cold balcony. The silence is very unusual, because back then there were no time they aren't talking. Plain and fool conversation everywhere, back then. "Having you beside me, with a very killing silence is very atypical." She smirked. 

"I actually liked it, don't you know?" He replied. "Having this kind of silence with you, that we haven't done back then, I love it." He smiled very handsomely, this smile that she don't know whether they are getting serious or leading into a hole of joke. "It's a particular silence that maybe felt unusual or different, but it's comforting. It maybe feel atypical to us, but trust me, this is way comforting than talking about nonsense things back then." 

Shinhye responded with a laugh. "So you felt the same way too," she continued to giggle. "I am scared with silences with you back then, because I know my heartbeats will be heard by you. I am so afraid that it might lead to something awkward, back then." 

"We always say back then." Yonghwa smiled. 

"You're right," she agreed. "Jieun liked you before, way before." 

"I know," he said. "Same with Minhyuk. Your Hyukkie." He said with plain voice but jealousy won't escape from it. 

"Those things occurred back then," Shinhye smiled. 

"Could we drop the word back then now? I hate when I remember my hurtful things happened." Yonghwa demanded. 

"It's okay, what is a decade of heartbreak when we can make for it up forever?" Shinhye smiled and held Yonghwa's hand. "Actually, this is the first time holding your hand without thinking when to break it off." She laughed. 

Yonghwa looked at her. "Oh? So you held my hand back then? I don't know that. I don't remember." 

Shinhye squeezed his hand. "There are those times." 

"You are so unfair. And those times means a lot of times." He pouted. 

"Geez, Mojo, we already kissed each other a lot tonight. And you are pouting over a hand gesture? You are sounding like a little kid again." 

Yonghwa pulled Shinhye's hand and locked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter