Friends

Same Old Story (같은 옛 이야기)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Shinhye stepped forward. She glanced at Yonghwa, at the same way how she looked at this person back then. She smiled once more, the same way how she lit a pretty glowing smile at him. "You are absolutely playing the role of the villain on that cartoon show." She smirked. After that she faced Jieun, without fading her smile. "Jieun, you're dating him? Goodluck. But you know I really hate it when friends date each other." She sighed, in order to annoy them. 

"Yes, but I really have something to tell you before hand Shin." Jieun said. 


At the back, Minhyuk suddenly appeared and embraced Shinhye's back. "What? You hate friends dating each other? Then do I have to unfriend you now?" He said while stopping his laugh to break out. "I'm gonna start unfriending you in Facebook." He put his left hand on his pocket. 

"C'mon Hyukkie. You know I'll never date you." Shinhye giggled. 

"I don't want to hear this poor things. Let's go Jieun, we've gotta talk on our so a called relationship you established just now." Yonghwa annoyed dragged Jieun inside. 
Leaving the two of them. 


Shinhye tried to let go of Minhyuk's hands of she succeeded. "What are you talking just now, Hyukkie? It's not you."

Minhyuk faced Shinhye, and all of a sudden the light-hearted made suddenly turned into a more serious person. The man who loves laughing suddenly turned into man who is like never smiled before. "It's not me?" He smirked.  "This is the real me, though. You always throw me like this." 


"No, I'm not." 

"Yes, you are. And you just let Yonghwa stay there." Minhyuk stammered. "You know, I really planned this. I want to confess to you now because if not, maybe I'll see you five years from now again. And I don't want to waste so much time on playing." 

"Do I have to dump you? For you to know what I feel now?" Shinhye said. She's not the type of playing other person's feelings. But this is the second time Minhyuk did this to him. It's not you, she said that earlier - actually the second time saying it to him. Because right now, if she'll choose between Hyukkie and Yonghwa, just maybe - he'll choose Yonghwa. Just maybe. 

 


at the same time


"I take it back." Yonghwa firmly said. 

"You take back what?" Jieun replied.

"Saying yes to you," he said. "I will not date you, I will never start seeing you romantically." 

"," she cried and slapped him in his left cheek. "I've waited you for years, and yesterday was the best and fruitful day that happened to me, you know that? I've been patient, and in a blink of an eye you'll take all back? What are you to play with my feelings?"

"Stop crying, Jieun." He sounded not really comfortable with the situation, but he's not going to comfort her anyway. "Before I said yes  I told you that I like Shinhye. I've always want her, I love her. And you accepted it. I'm not a good man, Jieun. I'm not like Minhyuk and  Jungshin. I make things worst, I create chaos every time. And the most of all, I hurt people." He sighed before continuing. "C'mon, you know how much I love Shinhye, even before." 

Jieun can't handle herself anymore and she sat on down of the cold cement. "Then why you make these things turn to happen when you can win her back then?" 

"Because we are friends. Not just me and Shinhye, but there's a lot more people involve. You, Minhyuk, Yuri - there's a lot of reasons inside our friendship." Yonghwa tapped Jieun's hair. "You know this Jieun. I say these things straightforward to you because you are my friend." 


Jieun giggled while her tears are falling. "You think Minhyuk will let you now?" She smirked. "He already gave you a chance back then." 

"Minhyuk's not in the position to give chances to me." Yonghwa said. "Okay, maybe Minhyuk loves Shinhye but I love her more than anyone else. I'm so sure of that." He made a sigh and let one cigar flamed on his mouth.

"Shinhye's approaching," Jieun said. 

"What?!" Yonghwa spotted the cigarette. "Where?" 

Jieun sighed. "When she's around you don't even want h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter