Reason of Change

Same Old Story (같은 옛 이야기)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Ouch!" Minhyuk yelled after Yuri punched his arm. 

"Jungshin told me that he paid you to act! You monster! You didn't gave me a hint tonight!" Yuri shouted while Shinhye, Jieun, Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Jungshin keeps laughing. 

Shinhye stood up. "Why Yuri? You are angry because if you know you must have dressed more classy and spent more dollars on parlor?" She laughs. The boys keep nodding. 

"Gotcha." Jonghyun said. "Hey blossom, nice to see you." The ever so handsome Lee Jonghyun said. 

"Me too, Lee." She smiled. 

Yonghwa clung his arm on Shinhye. "Blossom, how are you now?" He smiled. "You loss weight." 

Shinhye eyed Yonghwa. "You really want ruin your hair tonight, Mojo." 

"These two." Jieun chuckled and got the arm of Yonghwa that was clung on her neck. "You didn't change at all. Yonghwa's the only one who can bring the same old you, Shinhye." She got serious. "And it's like Yonghwa liked it." Jieun stared at Yonghwa. "Am I right?"

"I think we need to go to the bar Jungshin rented." Minhyuk breaks off. "Right? It's the first time we are united. Blossom's here." 

"Could you guys stop calling me Blossom? It's annoying." Shinhye pouted. 

"Okay, Blossom." Yonghwa winked. 


Shinhye rolled her eyes. "I didn't bring my car tonight. My brothers drop me off." 

"I can give you a ride. You don't have any excuses not to go on the bar, Blossom." Minhyuk said. 

"What? I thought I'm going to ride on your car?" Jonghyun said. 

"Just get on my car, Blossom." Yonghwa said and held her shoulder. "Let's go guys." He didn't let anybody talk anymore and just go to the parking lot.

 

***


"Nice car, Mojo." She patted his shoulder. 

"Of course. I'm rich now." He boasted.

"Geez, you're always rich." She hissed. 

Then all of a sudden silence ate them. Just the noise coming from the car was heard, because Shinhye open the window beside her. Yonghwa glanced to Shinhye. 

"I wonder why you didn't even went to our get togethers for the last five years. I still wonder why. I mean you are the vitamin of the troop. Your aura explodes cheeriness. Then all of a sudden you didn't participate." He sounded sad. He missed the person that is beside him now. "I know you love change but that's a very very silly reason, Shinhye." 

"I've been out of the countries a lot. I didn't manage to have a friendly get togethers like that." She said. 

"What a lie." He smirked. "You love going out with friends. You even said that to me." 

"Why do you remember all the things I said to you? And you don't categorized them whether it's a joke or not." She giggled. 

"What's your reason, Shinhye?" He said. "You can tell me anything. We are not just friends. We know the level of our relationship."

"We know the level of our relationship, five years ago." She smiled. "But now, I don't know. Don't lie to me that you were as you are now." 

"I am." He pulled the break. "You?" 

She didn't respond. "Can you even tell me clearly what kind of level was that? Was the level we are saying like my relationship with Minhyuk? With Yuri and Jieun? And the two remaining boys? Tell me clearly so I know what I need to react." 

"Damn, I'm only asking why you didn't meet me when on my birthdays. I always give you a message." He punched the gear. 

Shinhye laughs so hard. "Why? To give you presents? Mojo is always mojo." She smiled. "Don't worry I'll give you presents tomorrow." 


Yonghwa started the engine and didn't talk until they got to the bar. They are the only one who aren't there. Yuri and Jungshin keeps on saying corny things, recalling the times with the troop. Shinhye sat down beside Minhyuk. 

"Shinnie, stop drinking." Minhyuk said. 

"You can drive me to home, it's okay to get drunk. And you said this is paid expensively." She smiled. "Hyukkie, you didn't tell me yet why you broke up with Inna." 

 

"GUYS! Let's play a game!" Jieun yelled through the mic." 

"What game is this again, Bubbles?" Yonghwa asked. "You always make random games." 

Jieun went to Yonghwa. "It's a secret. Then I will have a very good blast later." Jieun kissed Yonghwa's cheek. 


Everybody was stunned. Even the couple was surprised. 

"What the? Are you drunk Jieun?!" Yuri shouted and pulled Jieun. 

"Don't tell me there's another couple that will undergo to the lovey dovey show?" Minhyuk hissed. "Right, Shinnie?" He faced Shinhye but she wasn't there already. She was on the other side of the bar, drinking alone.


"Where's Shinhye?" Jieun asked. 

Jonghyun pouted at the direction of her. 

Yuri went to Shinhye's place. "Shin." 

Shinhye faced Yuri. "Cocktails are the best in this corner. I'm sorry I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter