It is you

Same Old Story (같은 옛 이야기)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


2014 Alumni Home Coming

 

Everybody is so upbeat. Lights are on. Sounds are crazy. 
Of course, there's a lot of food and different varieties of wines.
It's a home coming.
A very rare party to be attended by everybody. And everybody means all. 
A very rare thing to happen at this time. 


"Shin?!" A tall woman surprisingly said. She looked very sophisticated but still cute in a way. She clung her arm on the woman beside her who is sipping some white wine. 

"Yuri?!!" Shinhye exploded. "Is it really you Yuri?! You looked so y." She grinned while sipping until to the last drop of the her drink. She fixed her wavy hair and put them at the left side of her neck. "How's everything?" 

Yuri patted her hand. "Seriously Park Shinhye." She dissed. 

Shinhye rolled her eyes. "What did I do?" 

"Give me a like this crazy woman ordered, please." Yuri said and sit beside her. "That's the problem. You haven't done anything." She sighed while playing her finger at the tip of the glass she just ordered. "What did you on the last five years, Shin? I really don't know if you regard me as  best friend since college." Yuri pouted, her red lips made her more y.

"Stop pouting, Kim Yuri." Shinhye mocked. "Boys are roaming around us." 

"It's wasn't about my pout, Shinhye. It's about us." She flipped her hair. "Gosh, we are always the talk of the town since we are studying. And I think we are more greeting it now." She laughed so hard. "But, don't divert the thing. Where have you've been?" 

"Work." Shinhye shortly said. 

"Work?" Yuri laughed. "Honey, I have work too. We all have work. But I manage to go to our get togethers." 

"I message you on viber everytime Yuri, why you are talking like I've never been in touch with you?" She hissed. "Let's not ruin the night. It's the first time having fun with you since then." Shinhye smiled. "I missed you Yuri dear." 

 

"Yuri? Shin?" A girl yelled infront of them.

"She still got the loudest voice." Shinhye sighed. 

"How are you Jieun!" Yuri replied. 

Jieun pouted, "stop with the how are you Yuri. We meet almost everyday." 

"Yea, it is just is girl who haven't with us." Yuri sighed. 


"Park Shinhye!" Jieun shouted. "I missed you sooo much." She pinched Shinhye's cheek. "You are so pretty, tonight. I wonder who many guys you met on the lat five years." 

"Doubled the guys you dated, Jieun. Maybe that's the number she met." Yuri answered for Shinhye.

"Girls, I'm not like that. Being friendly wasn't the same as flirting." Shinhye defended herself.

"That's the problem! You always friendzone every guy who's interested with you." Jieun said. "I remember all of the guys are hooking you up when were in college."

Yuri breaks of a hard laugh. "So we use the word met not dated." 

"So when you are going to be the wife of Jungshin?" Jieun asked Yuri. "You guys are dating since college." 

"That Jungshin!" Yuri checked her phone. "No calls." 

Shinhye laughed. "You guys are still the couple I know." 

"You are right, Shin. They've been like that and they are dating for a decade now." Jieun said with a thrilled expression. 

"Let him be. I won't call him or anything." Yuri chuckled. "He's dead once he's here." 

"The boys are going here?" Jieun asked. 

"Yep, you don't know?" Yuri said. "Jungshin said to me that they are complete. Those boys of our troop." Yuri smiled. 

"So, they still hang out with you guys?" Shinhye seemed surprised. "Those dorks." 

"You're the only person who doesn't know that when you are the most person who are close to them back in college." Jieun sighed. "Girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter